Gee I love THIS team!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Gee I love THIS team!!!

I love this game of ours and I love my team St. Kilda. But in particular I love this current team of ours.

Like many on here I have followed the Saints for a long, long time; through many disappointing and unsuccessful periods. At the moment we are going through one of our most successful periods in terms of win/loss ratios.

And although we’ve had fleeting success in the past I can’t think of any other St Kilda team in my lifetime that could have endured the following types of things:

* The Andrew Lovett controversy & sacking (including public criticism for trading a first round pick for him),

* The Luke Ball saga (including public criticism for losing a great human being and for getting nothing for him),

* The trading a couple of long term favourite sons (especially Matt Maguire) for junk draft picks,

* The Loss of Nick Reiwoldt for an extended part of the season,

* The “schoolgirl sexâ€

St Loxton
Club Player

Here here, shows alot of mental strength and resilliance to be where we are at at the present. With 2 major players to return soon, who we have had to learn different ways of winning without. C'mon Saints.

Hunter Clark 2024 StKilda Saints Premiership captain.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

I agree!

BTW where is the apology from so called "reporters" who have blamed St Kilda Football club for
1. Lovett ()didn't even play a praccy game for us)
2. Waldron/salary cap (groundless!)
3. the schoolgirl (once it was found a Collingwood player was involved the air went out of the story)

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Gee I love THIS team!!!

[quote="Dr Spaceman"]I love this game of ours and I love my team St. Kilda. But in particular I love this current team of ours.

Like many on here I have followed the Saints for a long, long time; through many disappointing and unsuccessful periods. At the moment we are going through one of our most successful periods in terms of win/loss ratios.

And although we’ve had fleeting success in the past I can’t think of any other St Kilda team in my lifetime that could have endured the following types of things:

* The Andrew Lovett controversy & sacking (including public criticism for trading a first round pick for him),

* The Luke Ball saga (including public criticism for losing a great human being and for getting nothing for him),

* The trading a couple of long term favourite sons (especially Matt Maguire) for junk draft picks,

* The Loss of Nick Reiwoldt for an extended part of the season,

* The “schoolgirl sexâ€

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

+1

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through