Milne and Schnadzo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

battye
Saintsational Legend

Milne and Schnadzo

Good games from our small forwards. Milne I think is now 1 or 2 goals away from 400 career goals.

Schnadzo was absolutely buggered though, did anyone see him vomit late in the game? :shock:

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: Milne and Schnadzo

battye wrote:Good games from our small forwards. Milne I think is now 1 or 2 goals away from 400 career goals.

Schnadzo was absolutely buggered though, did anyone see him vomit late in the game? :shock:
Heard him talk about it, said fatigue kicked in, it was just after he hit the goal post (was in two minds whether to pass it off to Joey for his 6th)

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Milne 198 games 398 goals

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
battye
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
battye wrote:Good games from our small forwards. Milne I think is now 1 or 2 goals away from 400 career goals.

Heard him talk about it, said fatigue kicked in, it was just after he hit the goal post (was in two minds whether to pass it off to Joey for his 6th)
He was spewing that he missed!

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Saints43
Club Player

Milne's third quarter was sensational. Just about any goals he didn't kick he had a hand in. He turned the game IMO.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:Milne's third quarter was sensational. Just about any goals he didn't kick he had a hand in. He turned the game IMO.
Agreed.

IMO hes in career best form at the moment. He's kicking goals, getting possessions and more importantly putting pressure on, all over the ground.

Gotta love the tiprat.

SaintDebi
Club Player

Yes I noticed. i have a real thing about vomiting, can't handle it at all. Started dry retching as he was spewing, once, twice, three, SIX times as counted by those around me! Then I spent most of the rest of the quarter still trying to control my impulse to chuck as I tried (not very successfully) to forget that they were running through the stuff. I'm actually retching now thinking of it.
Like I said I really have a thing about it, and seem to be getting worse as I get older.

And anyway, what DOES the guy EAT before a game, to spew that much?

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:

Yes I noticed. i have a real thing about vomiting, can't handle it at all. Started dry retching as he was spewing, once, twice, three, SIX times as counted by those around me! Then I spent most of the rest of the quarter still trying to control my impulse to chuck as I tried (not very successfully) to forget that they were running through the stuff. I'm actually retching now thinking of it.
Like I said I really have a thing about it, and seem to be getting worse as I get older.

Crust Pizza? :wink:

georgie girl
Club Player

Saints43 wrote:Milne's third quarter was sensational. Just about any goals he didn't kick he had a hand in. He turned the game IMO.
Definitely agree with you. Great quarter by Milney. We really needed someone to stand up at that stage. We were wasting opportunities and using the ball poorly at times. Great goals and great assists!

loris
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:
Don't know about eat.......by the consistancy and colour of the vomit....I think it might have been gatorade or powerade type fluids he had been downing.....all very yukkky I agree

Saintsfan
Club Player

Milne has been in good touch all year however due to our poor play over the past 6 weeks he has not received or been able to receive enough of the football to make an impact.

It is great to see that after a quarter without touching the ball he is able to still get into the game with a quick goal.

The Saintsfan Cometh
SaintDebi
Club Player

loris wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
Don't know about eat.......by the consistancy and colour of the vomit....I think it might have been gatorade or powerade type fluids he had been downing.....all very yukkky I agree
I'll take your word for it. :)
I was too busy trying not to look through my watering eyes as I attempted to supress my own gag reflex.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Schnadz doesn't look all that fit at the moment.

Stacked on a couple of kilo's maybe..

Looks kinda pudgy.

Jeez his baulk in the third quarter was a beauty though...Making the adelaide bloke trip over himself.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
rexy
SS Life Member

bigred wrote:Schnadz doesn't look all that fit at the moment.

Looks kinda pudgy.

Jeez his baulk in the third quarter was a beauty though...Making the adelaide bloke trip over himself.
Funny how form can play with perception I reckon, at the start of the year many thought he looked fitter than ever?

Maybe this year?
Sainterone
Club Player

Milne = Matchwinner

GO SAINTS

NICK RIEWOLDT - 444 GOALS FROM 200 MATCHES
STEPHEN MILNE - 440 GOALS FROM 216 MATCHES
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Milne is a freakin superstar.

Statistically one of the best small forwards....ever.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

rexy wrote:
bigred wrote:Schnadz doesn't look all that fit at the moment.

Looks kinda pudgy.

Funny how form can play with perception I reckon, at the start of the year many thought he looked fitter than ever?
I remember reading he is the same weight, but fitter based on his first preseason without injury in a few years.

mick13
Club Player

That's just Schneider's build. He's never gonna have an extremely toned body. But will still be as fit as anyone.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:
Agreed.

IMO hes in career best form at the moment. He's kicking goals, getting possessions and more importantly putting pressure on, all over the ground.

Gotta love the tiprat.
When he hangs up his boots he's going to leave such a massive hole, not only on the park but his influence in the locker rooms and in that regard he's irreplaceable. I imagine he'd be great to have around to pick people up after a bad loss.

He's such a massive part of the club.

One thing is for sure and that is the club song will never ever be the same when he's not there.
Last edited by Beej on Tue 01 Jun 2010 2:29am, edited 1 time in total.

SaintWodonga
Club Player

Milne has been great! More of a team player.

Did anyone notice how many goals Schneider gave off? Been doing it for weeks very under ratted IMO. A gun!

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
Beej
Saintsational Legend

SaintWodonga wrote:Milne has been great! More of a team player.

Did anyone notice how many goals Schneider gave off? Been doing it for weeks very under ratted IMO. A gun!
I loved Schneider's little shake and bake to lose that Adelaide defender for one of his goals.

The Adelaide bloke tripped over his own feet, poor bastard had no idea what was going on.