Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St.Walker
Club Player

the other good one

collingwood saving luke ball from sex scandals since 2009

stmac35
Club Player

Could somebody please PM me as well????
Thank you.

THE GREAT MAN - ROBERT HARVEY
Gilbert The Great
Club Player

I have to say overall this issue is being blown way out of proportion. Don't take that statement as an attack on the girl saying she deserved it or its all her fault. However I do not find it disimilar to many posters on here and the general public may of been engaged in at some point in their lives, essentially a one night stand. It is unfortunate that the girls schooling will now be affected and the impact to the babies life and the complexities which will be involved in deciding its upbringing may have a negative effect on its and the parents life. However preganancy is an acknowledged risk when involving in these acts accepted by both parties, the fact that there was no illegal action and we are led to believe that the players truly believed she was over 18(2 years older than the age of consent) and they did not remember her from the clinic(which I think it would be ridiculous for them to, they may of not even had any form of contact with her at the clinic) makes me believe that there should be no form of punishment for the two players(based on what we know so far, may change with later facts). We place them on a pedastool and expect these young inexperienced men to reject all the temptations we sucumb to and lead perfect lives, which is unfair on the players simply persuing their childhood dreams. while there is always the role models argument, the majority of players act appropriatly and try to ensure they are good role models, but parents should still be able to point out to their kids that some things celebrities and their heros do is wrong instead of expecting these kids to be perfect.

I hope this incident is placed behing us all quickly and is by no means something that needs to be addressed by diciplinary action.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Couple of disapointing things coming out of this since we know a little more

first

- Why was the guardian allowing a 16 year old to take numbers of older men? Footballers of all things, I know if I had a daughter I would be pushing that they should not be doing that.

- Why was the story not only leaked but run by the papers before all the information had been investigated. If it's true that the father is a player from another club then stkilda has been flamed unfairly. The fact that the dept of education, principal, AFL and club had not accessed all the facts and the actual tests for parenthood has not been tested then the papers moally should have held off this for the sakes of the girl and future father.

- Why girls believe it's ok to chase men and lie about their age. A real worrying state of affairs. Also the lack of common sense from the players. On the other hand young people drink, do drugs and have sex. It's a fact of life and to think that AFL players under 25 would not be ding all three is living in wonderland.

Just shows how much damage the lovett afair has had. Now something as simple as legal consential sex is a "scandal" worthy of publication.

finally it's funny that Bigfooty has crashed, disgusting site
Last edited by Solar on Wed 26 May 2010 1:23pm, edited 1 time in total.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Voyager
Club Player

Pm plz

PM plz!

supercoach
Club Player

Could some please pm me who the ayers are rumored to be

Gilbert=legend
Solar
Saintsational Legend

think of the dreamteamers! Seriously how will this affect my dreamteam :P

FQF
In richo I trust

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:think of the dreamteamers! Seriously how will this affect my dreamteam :P

Wet or dry? :wink:

Saintsfan
Club Player

saint66au wrote:
degruch wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:Either way we have a girl and two young men with a lack of moral compass.
Crikey! :shock:

Saintsfan wrote:
In the end. The girl is a whore. I have never met her however this part is true. Abortion is a wonderful thing you pathetic little sl*t so do the right thing.

How's that moral compass working for ya?
Saintsfan you are a disgrace. Theres opinions..then theres revolting rubbish like this.
Do you have a GF? Why dont you show her that and see what she thinks of it eh?

**shakes head in amazement**
Saints66au you are a disgrace. Nobody on this website gives two hoots re your comments as you are no longer in power.

That aside I stand by my comments. The young men involved asre complete tools for doing so and the female involved is pathetic and will probably be screwing men out of money with the assistance of children for the remainder of her life.

From the outside, That child does not stand a chance in hell with a mother like that and having such a young and seemingly immature father.

The Saintsfan Cometh
Legendary
Club Player

Those wanting a PM:

Careful not to arm yourself with too many glib comments in this matter.

Two books of the Old Testament tell us what comes first.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:Couple of disapointing things coming out of this since we know a little more

first

- Why was the guardian allowing a 16 year old to take numbers of older men? Footballers of all things, I know if I had a daughter I would be pushing that they should not be doing that.
Maybe she went for a piss. or was buying a pie? Who knows and anyway if a player is 19 for example why couldn't a 16 y.o. go out with him?
Solar wrote:- Why was the story not only leaked but run by the papers before all the information had been investigated. If it's true that the father is a player from another club then stkilda has been flamed unfairly. The fact that the dept of education, principal, AFL and club had not accessed all the facts and the actual tests for parenthood has not been tested then the papers moally should have held off this for the sakes of the girl and future father.
sells papers. Was in a Murdoch rag. Nothing more to be said
Solar wrote:- Why girls believe it's ok to chase men and lie about their age. A real worrying state of affairs.
Why cant men keep their dicks in their pants? Really solar, it is a two way street. AFL players have been targeted for decades, they get education on just this stuff.But young men will want to have sex with young women.
Solar wrote:- Also the lack of common sense from the players. On the other hand young people drink, do drugs and have sex. It's a fact of life and to think that AFL players under 25 would not be ding all three is living in wonderland.
Drinking and sex, hopefully not drugs.
Solar wrote:- Just shows how much damage the lovett afair has had. Now something as simple as legal consential sex is a "scandal" worthy of publication.
On a scandal because fat old journo's cant get a root and are tittilated by a slap and tickle story.
Solar wrote:- finally it's funny that Bigfooty has crashed, disgusting site
lol - funnier still that apparently Collingwood filth slime were taking the high moral ground and one of their players is up to his sleeves in it. Wonder if he has any identifying marks??? :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
saint66au wrote:
degruch wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:Either way we have a girl and two young men with a lack of moral compass.
Crikey! :shock:

Saintsfan wrote:
In the end. The girl is a whore. I have never met her however this part is true. Abortion is a wonderful thing you pathetic little sl*t so do the right thing.

How's that moral compass working for ya?
Saintsfan you are a disgrace. Theres opinions..then theres revolting rubbish like this.
Do you have a GF? Why dont you show her that and see what she thinks of it eh?

**shakes head in amazement**
Saints66au you are a disgrace. Nobody on this website gives two hoots re your comments as you are no longer in power.

That aside I stand by my comments. The young men involved asre complete tools for doing so and the female involved is pathetic and will probably be screwing men out of money with the assistance of children for the remainder of her life.

From the outside, That child does not stand a chance in hell with a mother like that and having such a young and seemingly immature father.
Thats a little strange because personally I have met some fantastic "immature" fathers and mothers who "grew up" in their role as parents. On the other hand I have known many "mture" parents who destroy heir kids lives through fighting and mental abuse.

Similar argument that people use to attack those who are gay or single wanting to be parents. Thats the thing about families, as long as they love and care and look after each other it doesn't matte what they look like......

I agree that the girl needs some counsilling and the guys were stupid in not using protection. But no need for name calling, especially towards young people

FQF
In richo I trust

sax
Club Player

Can someone please PM me? Cheers

Foundation Social Club Member No. 296
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Legendary wrote:Those wanting a PM:

That pretty much sums it up.

So enough with the PM stuff.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

For those who haven't heard the alleged names yet, I suggest you check out page 3 of the "BIG NEWS" thread and page 4 and 12 of this thread and you'll hopefully be able to "connect the dots", pretty easily, if you really need to know.
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Wed 26 May 2010 1:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Maybe she went for a piss. or was buying a pie? Who knows and anyway if a player is 19 for example why couldn't a 16 y.o. go out with him?

Why cant men keep their dicks in their pants? Really solar, it is a two way street. AFL players have been targeted for decades, they get education on just this stuff.But young men will want to have sex with young women.
did we have a 19 year old playing in that round 1 team? Agree that if that was the case but the facts don't bare this out.

On the second point, can you please read my whole post before potting me :P Of course it's a too way street. Hence why I put out my worries about both parties then threw that out and said "well young people will have sex, drugs and alcohol"......

FQF
In richo I trust

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Well done! :lol: :lol:

wasoncestkil58
Club Player

This has got to be the greatest beatup. Is it a slow news week or what? Shouldn't even be in the news.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:

I prefer John 3:16, but most people just tell me it that it is just bad kicking for goal.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saintsfan
Club Player

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:

Bloody lefties

The Saintsfan Cometh
matrix
Saintsational Legend

pm please??
ta

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

St Michele wrote: Saintsfan you can have an opinion but you do not need to make it on here or any other public forum. How dare you generalise about young women. society and the media sexualise them at such a young age why would you be suprised and then when we see the results people blame the young women.

Every year at the Brownlow they concentrate on the women and what they are wearing not the sporting prowess of the young men who the event is supposed to be about. Football lifestyles are glamourised and then we question why young women would try and sleep with/have a relationship with a footballer.

Maybe if you did some real research in to this situation you would see this is a reflection on all media publications that have women shown just for their looks. These girls think their physical looks is all they are recognised for so they are encouraged to use them and this is why we have these sorts of situations.
Sorry St Michele, but this sort of thinking gets under my skin. It summarises as "those poor girls, who can't think for themselves, and all that prssure from the media that makes them behave that way" and absolves them of all responsibility for their own actions, whilst in the same breath, the same people expect a 19 year old boy who plays football to be a bastion of morality, an example to youngsters, and not to succumb to any normal temptations!!! Really, it cuts both ways or neither way, but really smacks of double standards.
Last edited by Dis Believer on Wed 26 May 2010 1:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

The AFL players concerned could say no too sometimes to their hormones and yes to their responsibilities and ethics - or at least to prophylactics.

Trouble always seems to involve 2 AFL players .. - you'd think 1 of the two would have some sense, sometimes - but birds of a feather (more than) flock together it seems.
Last edited by samoht on Wed 26 May 2010 2:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

Junior
Club Player

There are only three issues here

1) Was she under age?
2) Was the sex consentual?
3) Did the players use a School Clinic to chat her up?

if the answers are no, yes and no, then there is no issue whatsoever.

If any of the answers are different then there would be a problem as you cannot have players having underage sex or raping women or using clinics to pick up girls.

Reality is that lots of young girls and guys sleep around and some face the reality of a pregnancy. Don't see why young footballers would be any different from other young people.

My only hope is that the girl involved is able to complete her VCE and that whoever ends up as the father supports the child.

If as it appears to be the case that the girl was overage and it was consentual then I hope that both the girl and the player are not named and are left alone to work through the situation

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

I've been out of the loop. Can someone pm me.