2 free tickets to the game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

hadnt planned to go moccha

did a bit of a phone around sat night to get rid of the tickets but everyone had tickets...sun morning looking like it was gunna pyss down all day thought i'd give golf a miss & go to the footy

worse thing i ever did...spent the first 2 hours at work monday morning flaked out on a cold concrete floor with a screaming headache & crook guts...at least i was happy in the knowledge that i had the 4 points still tucked away in my pocket

only disappointment was went up to the subi clubrooms to celebrate our win & there were only about 20 or so had gone back after the game...i thought the joint would have been rocking...couldnt even con george young who was 10 yds away in the subi rooms to join us

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i think given the sucess of the room at subi we might be having more functions there ... the Freo game is definatly going to be HUGE .... as for after the game maybe with it being a sunday most went home Rog but i reckon when we beat the dockers in a few weeks time we will fill it out no probs :lol:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i think given the sucess of the room at subi we might be having more functions there ... the Freo game is definatly going to be HUGE .... as for after the game maybe with it being a sunday most went home Rog but i reckon when we beat the dockers in a few weeks time we will fill it out no probs :lol:
What does the function cost?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i think given the sucess of the room at subi we might be having more functions there ... the Freo game is definatly going to be HUGE .... as for after the game maybe with it being a sunday most went home Rog but i reckon when we beat the dockers in a few weeks time we will fill it out no probs :lol:
this time it was $45 for an adult ... i would imagine it would be the same for the dockers game

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
this time it was $45 for an adult ... i would imagine it would be the same for the dockers game
Thanks for that.

St Michele
Club Player

rogerwa wrote:hadnt planned to go moccha

did a bit of a phone around sat night to get rid of the tickets but everyone had tickets...sun morning looking like it was gunna pyss down all day thought i'd give golf a miss & go to the footy

worse thing i ever did...spent the first 2 hours at work monday morning flaked out on a cold concrete floor with a screaming headache & crook guts...at least i was happy in the knowledge that i had the 4 points still tucked away in my pocket

only disappointment was went up to the subi clubrooms to celebrate our win & there were only about 20 or so had gone back after the game...i thought the joint would have been rocking...couldnt even con george young who was 10 yds away in the subi rooms to join us
I wanted ot go back but was by myself so didn;t want to ge thter eand not know anyone looks like I would have know you at least.

Are we at the Karalee this weekend?

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!