Why we will win this week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spert
Saintsational Legend

Why we will win this week

Crystal ball time.. Kosi will have room to move on the bigger WA ground and should slot a few goals and take big marks in the less humid conditions, WCE will try the tactics that Carlton and Essendon used and will fail as RL won't let it happen three times in a row. Zac will put in a solid effort against he soft WCE forwards. RL will bring in Stanley as a mobile big forward across the half forward line, and WCE will be forced to put Natanui in the backline, Gards will give Cox a ruck lesson and kick a few goals. A WCE player will get reported for hitting Milne and Bakes will hit a WCE player and get rubbed out. Montagna will get 40 possessions and NDS will kick 4 goals. Looking deeper into the crystal ball, I thought I saw an Irishman running onto the Subiaco ground..but I need to polish up the ball a bit more for a clearer view.

St Michele
Club Player

lol we will win because the Western Saints will be there loud and proud, and the boys do not want to let us experience the bad old days of living in Perth after a loss again :-)

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
stewmac
Club Player

only down side is ,forecast rain sat & sun this week and we all know what happens when the conditions are less than ideal :shock:

hope we win but not confident one little bit at the moment !

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

It will be the battle of the JK's...

Seriously though, Kennedy and LeCras have kicked a lot of their score the last three weeks. Ross needs to find a good match up for both of them.

I am looking forward to the Gardiner v Cox duel, given one basically taught the other.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:lol we will win because the Western Saints will be there loud and proud, and the boys do not want to let us experience the bad old days of living in Perth after a loss again :-)
I hope so, so you can enjoy your day. It's a long wait for you guys to see the Saints live.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

stewmac wrote:only down side is ,forecast rain sat & sun this week and we all know what happens when the conditions are less than ideal :shock:

hope we win but not confident one little bit at the moment !
agree.

But as we all know with Perth weather at this time of the year, it can pour with rain and a few hours later be dry, sunny and mild.

So fingers crossed for some of the dry stuff!

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

IF we win, it will be because our midfield is far better than theirs in every aspect.

We really should dominate clearences and give our boys first crack at scoring. However, you would be silyl to think that we will win the ruck dual, so our clearance players will need to be on their game, despite their direct opponents being a cut below them.

I too think Stanley will get a game. Mostly because of the size of the ground, and the fact that we need another option up forward.

Would love to see Tommy get a game, although I cannot see it happening.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:It will be the battle of the JK's...

Seriously though, Kennedy and LeCras have kicked a lot of their score the last three weeks. Ross needs to find a good match up for both of them.

I am looking forward to the Gardiner v Cox duel, given one basically taught the other.
Ashley Hansen will help. I was reliably informed he was a spud last time he was an inclusion against us...then he kicked 4 goals (from memory).

If conditions are wet, it may favour our style of play (we'll have to wear hats though, because Saints players can't perform outside the Dome :roll: )

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

reasons we will win !!!

1 we have young Ibby as the mascott for the day !!

2 we are the better team

3 the Western Saints will out cheer the wiggles supporters

4 West coast dont have any fleet footed silky skilled aboriginal players to cut us to shreds

5 because if we dont win i dont know how i will go seeing out the week at work !

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
goods
Club Player

We will win because there is no way one man is the ONLY reason for our slump. We will find our form and we will come back stronger. Loosing 3 is enough.