McQualter has to go

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintkid
Club Player

McQualter has to go

Couldn't help posting this from my phone. This guy's efforts so far today have been pathetic. He needs to be dropped. Armo is pretty average too but McQualter worse. Can't afford passengers not sharing the load.

henno
Club Player

tend to agree but has schnieder been any better?

saints 2011.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

No Raph No Saints.

You lt got what you qwanted and we still lost.

Now its Mini's fault :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Buckets
SS Life Member

henno wrote:tend to agree but has schnieder been any better?
drop both. have been very poor all year the two of them. But that wont happen due to zac getting weeks. Will be 1 forced change and 1 omission at best.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

Schneider must go first...

Schneider must go first...both have been ordinary but I think Schneider has been terrible.

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
Buckets
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:No Raph No Saints.

Ok JB out of that game other than Zac who will not be playing due to suspension who would you drop?

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

JB - Raph got dropped last week because he was inept...

Mini and Zac will go this week...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:JB - Raph got dropped last week because he was inept...

Mini and Zac will go this week...
Yes, but I've been told constantly that everything was Raphs fault, every single thing that occurs on the football field can be related to Raph.

All we had to do was drop Raph and our second flag was in the bag, what happened?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Buckets wrote:

Ok JB out of that game other than Zac who will not be playing due to suspension who would you drop?
If we had anyone to come in, which we dont, Schneider, Milne, McQualter, Dal Santo, Geary, and Ray.

None deserve a spot in the seniors, but everything is good cause Raph got dropped.

Lance or James??

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Buckets wrote:

If we had anyone to come in, which we dont, Schneider, Milne, McQualter, Dal Santo, Geary, and Ray.

None deserve a spot in the seniors, but everything is good cause Raph got dropped.
Dal Santo? Fair dinkum...

Bring back the Lockett era
Buckets
SS Life Member

jonesy wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Buckets wrote:

Was thinkin the same. He was alot better compared to last week.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Buckets wrote:
jonesy wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Buckets wrote:

Was thinkin the same. He was alot better compared to last week.
Yup Dal Santo.

I know he is a forum darling, but has been out of form for weeks and weeks.

He wont get dropped, either will most of the others because we have nobody at all pushing for selection.

Lance or James??

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Has not elevated from last year.... Gone backwards if anything.

Needs to be dropped along with others.... But we'd only be replacing average players with average players.

kaos theory
Club Player

Bring Steven for mini.

mini has been treading water all year. He lacks pace. Lat year his hardness, confidence and decision making kept him in the 22. This yr, that has droped off, and he has been exposed.

Steven will give as much hardness, but also more skill & pace than mini.

saintkid
Club Player

kaos theory wrote:Bring Steven for mini.

mini has been treading water all year. He lacks pace. Lat year his hardness, confidence and decision making kept him in the 22. This yr, that has droped off, and he has been exposed.

I agree, he is the most skillful option we have at Sandy and he is also faster which we badly need. Eddy tries hard but lacks too much skill to make a difference.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

What is annoying, is that Dal and Mini were promoted to the leadership group this year, and I assume it was because they have the ability to lead by example.

Maybe this will cause them to have another week, but I would actually like to see Eddy in for Mini.

kalsaint
Club Player

saintkid wrote:
kaos theory wrote:Bring Steven for mini.

I agree, he is the most skillful option we have at Sandy and he is also faster which we badly need. Eddy tries hard but lacks too much skill to make a difference.
Loved Mini's 2009 effort but his tackle count has dropped massively so his effort is not effective now. Maybe someone else for a while is needed.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
battye
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:What is annoying, is that Dal and Mini were promoted to the leadership group this year, and I assume it was because they have the ability to lead by example.

Maybe this will cause them to have another week, but I would actually like to see Eddy in for Mini.
Eddy is not the answer!

At least McQualter can kick a goal, but with all of the problems we have in our forward line he has hardly had an opportunity.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Hate to say this but Armitage is a worry too.
Just doesn't get the ball enough.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

battye wrote:
SainterK wrote:What is annoying, is that Dal and Mini were promoted to the leadership group this year, and I assume it was because they have the ability to lead by example.

Eddy is not the answer!

At least McQualter can kick a goal, but with all of the problems we have in our forward line he has hardly had an opportunity.
Can he though, 3 goals at the end of round 8?

I really like him, I am happy to be wrong if I am missing something because I never like to heap it on anyone.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Wont need to be dropped as it looks like his little head shot might get him a week or two holiday.

I am usually Mini's biggest fan and defender but he has been down recently but he certianly has not been the worst and he is not alone either.

If we drop Dawson, Schnider, Milne, Kosi, Dal, Gwilt and McEvoy......we replace them with who? Untried rookies? Players who are just making up the numbers at Sandy? Get real

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
battye
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
battye wrote:

Eddy is not the answer!

I really like him, I am happy to be wrong if I am missing something because I never like to heap it on anyone.
Last year he was a solid one-goal-a-week contributor almost without fail.

Since Riewoldt has gone done the forward line has fallen apart - it's only been this week with Kosi looking to be something of a reliable target that the structure seemed to return somewhat. And it doesn't surprise me that as a result of it, McQualter got his 1 goal (by finding space much in the same fashion that he got most of his goals last year).

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

battye wrote:
SainterK wrote:
battye wrote:

Eddy is not the answer!

Since Riewoldt has gone done the forward line has fallen apart - it's only been this week with Kosi looking to be something of a reliable target that the structure seemed to return somewhat. And it doesn't surprise me that as a result of it, McQualter got his 1 goal (by finding space much in the same fashion that he got most of his goals last year).
Fair enough, like I said, I am happy to be wrong.

battye
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
battye wrote:
SainterK wrote:
battye wrote:

Eddy is not the answer!

Fair enough, like I said, I am happy to be wrong.
My post above is just how I see it.

I'm not saying you're wrong :)

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Mini has been average all year, bar for 5 minutes at the end of the Dogs game. 3 goals is not good enough and he makes way to many mistakes. Can't drop the whole team, but Mini needs a rest.

Qld Saints Supporter Group