Must be Raph Clarkes fault

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Must be Raph Clarkes fault

Bloody Clarke lost us that game.

Oh but wait Raph wasn't playing. the likes of Gilbert, Fisher, Hayes, etc will have to take responsibility for their own mistakes. :roll:

OMG who will we blame for that loss?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
kos
Club Player

Re: Must be Raph Clarkes fault

joffaboy wrote:Bloody Clarke lost us that game.

Oh but wait Raph wasn't playing. the likes of Gilbert, Fisher, Hayes, etc will have to take responsibility for their own mistakes. :roll:

But gee i definetly didnt miss the s##t he serves up!!!!

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Early betting is on these guys.

Zac as favourite
McQualter firming.
Schneider a roughie

Kosi always worth an each way in the whipping boy stakes.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

I forgot - we must be due a "SACK LYON!" thread. It's been ages.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Snap!!!! Just posted a topic on the same thing. 'spode kosi will have to wear the blame on his own this week :P

Fortius Quo Fidelius
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:Early betting is on these guys.

Zac as favourite
McQualter firming.
Schneider a roughie

Kosi always worth an each way in the whipping boy stakes.
Betting closed.
Zac can't mathematically lose it from here.No more bets

Bring back the Lockett era
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

He would not have helped....imagine what Davy, Monfries, Zaharakis would have done to him...

Hughjarce
Club Player

Face facts we are an average side that performed exceptionally well last year.

Its not Raphs fault or anyone elses we have quite a few average footballers in our team and they eventually get found out.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

kos wrote:

Thats correct, you just got it from the above sacred cows.

Are you and the other haters going to make others responiosible for their own woeful effort today now your easy target is gone?

Bet not, too hard to actually look at the game instead of blaming one player, isn't it?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Raph was shocking today... I didnt see him get single posession. :lol:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:He would not have helped....imagine what Davy, Monfries, Zaharakis would have done to him...
Couldn't have been worse that the woeful efforts from the forum darlings today.

No sorry, just stick to blaming Raph, its easier for most (not aimed at your Mart, your critisism is based on football not personality).

Lance or James??

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Well the players you mentioned were our best by a mile.

hayes,Dal Santo,Fisher,Goddard,Gilbert.
All played high quality games...and we got beat! Doesn't say much for a lot of the others

Bring back the Lockett era
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Hughjarce wrote:Face facts we are an average side that performed exceptionally well last year.

Its not Raphs fault or anyone elses we have quite a few average footballers in our team and they eventually get found out.

You are a fool!!!!!! No 'average' team wins 19 in a row and then almost a GF! Get real for FFS!!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
kalsaint
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
kos wrote:

Thats correct, you just got it from the above sacred cows.

Are you and the other haters going to make others responiosible for their own woeful effort today now your easy target is gone?

Bet not, too hard to actually look at the game instead of blaming one player, isn't it?
Well it looks like we have to blame the whole team this time.

More team stats as kicks, marks, hit outs, free kicks but less tackles, less game time injuries, probably less weeks off due to reports (this is debateable). Unfortunately more behinds but less goals.

Hmmm, sounds similar to the 2009 grand final without the direct quick movement to the forward line and less effort. We are now starting to be shown up in areas of our strength. Essendon was the exception but still won.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
felixleo
Club Player

plenty of tiger memberships available if you are looking to bag your own players.

Are you gonna be the one?