Was it something I ate?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

35...LEGEND
Club Player

saintkid wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Didakkkkkkkkkkk finishes off a brilliant piece of play.

Sorry guys.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Perfect downhill skier execution. Wait till CJ or Bakes get him again and watch the prima donna pussy sh**t himself as he always does against us. :lol:
Too right.........let the soft Co#$s run free they will cut you up....Daisy,Diddy Diddy Bang Bang,Dirty Med,Choke,Peon..........all tarred with the same brush. SOFT AS SH!T after a gut full of Pumpkin Soup.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

35...LEGEND wrote:
saintkid wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Didakkkkkkkkkkk finishes off a brilliant piece of play.

Sorry guys.

Perfect downhill skier execution. Wait till CJ or Bakes get him again and watch the prima donna pussy sh**t himself as he always does against us. :lol:
Too right.........let the soft Co#$s run free they will cut you up....Daisy,Diddy Diddy Bang Bang,Dirty Med,Choke,Peon..........all tarred with the same brush. SOFT AS SH!T after a gut full of Pumpkin Soup.
I've always hated Collingwood just because they are Collingwood.

tonight I realised I hate so many of their players too...

All the ones you named, plus throw in Harry O for good measure.

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:
saintkid wrote:

Sorry guys.

Gold. Thanks for Bally. Yeah he was ok.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Sorry guys.

Budgie,
Whilst you're orgasming over Didak, spare a thought for Brendon Keilar's widoow and fatherless children.

Ever ask yourself why Hudson had Didak's telephone # details in his mobile phone?

And Winston Malthouse had the nerve to call Milne names?
He kept this ar$ewipe of a human being at your CLub, and the toothless ferals cream themselves everytime he breaks wind.

Sums up the Collingwood culture pretty nicely I would think.

With his connections, maybe they've got Didak earmarked to take over teh Merchandise Manager's position when he retires?

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:
saintkid wrote:

Sorry guys.

I don't hate Bally. All the best with him! :D

35...LEGEND
Club Player

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:
saintkid wrote:

Sorry guys.

7 kicks for a total of 138 metres,one of them a goal from 11m after a gift fifty..........not too bad i suppose.

saintkid
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:

Sorry guys.

Budgie,
Whilst you're orgasming over Didak, spare a thought for Brendon Keilar's widoow and fatherless children.

Ever ask yourself why Hudson had Didak's telephone # details in his mobile phone?

He kept this ar$ewipe of a human being at your CLub, and the toothless ferals cream themselves everytime he breaks wind.

With his connections, maybe they've got Didak earmarked to take over teh Merchandise Manager's position when he retires?
Well said. Didak is scum and will always attract scum off the field. Just ask a few of his ex girlfriends about the lowlife coward. :wink:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Sorry guys.

Budgie,

Well said. Didak is scum and will always attract scum off the field. Just ask a few of his ex girlfriends about the lowlife coward. :wink:
I'm not interested in talking to his ex-girlfriends.
I'm not interested in talking to him.

Actions speak louder than words and Didak's actions speak volumes about him and his character.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

It's never good to watch the filth win. But I enjoyed that idiot passing back to Ball 40m out because he was in a better position.

Did he know how he was kicking to?

I think his shot travelled 36.7m.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Meh, if you asked me which end of the season I'd prefer Collingwood playing their best footy...

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Meh, if you asked me which end of the season I'd prefer Collingwood playing their best footy...
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I know where I'd rather be right now.

Depth. Depth.

:lol:

35...LEGEND
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Meh, if you asked me which end of the season I'd prefer Collingwood playing their best footy...

Depth. Depth.

TARKYN.............thats deep...........hahahahahahaha

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Depth. Depth.

You visit here enough to realise the interesting part of the season is when MM has to contemplate keeping momentum v resting players etc etc...

You are getting step one right so far, so well done you.

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

He may as well put his feet up tomorrow playing against the scum at Frankston. :roll:

Nice to have depth though....it really is.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:He may as well put his feet up tomorrow playing against the scum at Frankston. :roll:

Depth...really?

We saw what happened when you lost your key play maker in Heath Shaw earlier in the season....
For memory you failed to run out a game playing a side with no interchange bench...for memory you kicked 4 goals for the night...under the roof...oh boy!

Bring back the Lockett era
saintkid
Club Player

jonesy wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:He may as well put his feet up tomorrow playing against the scum at Frankston. :roll:

Depth...really?

We saw what happened when you lost your key play maker in Heath Shaw earlier in the season....
For memory you failed to run out a game playing a side with no interchange bench...for memory you kicked 4 goals for the night...under the roof...oh boy!
lol. I seem to recall that the scumbag filth lost by 5 goals, hardly a close result against a team riddled with injuries. Bl**dy pretenders. :evil:

35...LEGEND
Club Player

Your so called depth has been pushed out of the team ole mate........i.e ...not farkyn good enough.......Who be pushing up for selection when thing's go a little pear shaped ??

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Ahhhh errrrrr depth??? Those guys didnt get dropped because they werent good enough. At the time we went with Reid, Brown, Macaffer and co and now look? The fruit is emerging. Oh and Wellers.

Forgot Brad Dick makes his return against the scummy Frankston tomorrow as well. Yeah he goes ok.

I like the look of our futures....I really do.

35...LEGEND
Club Player

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Ahhhh errrrrr depth??? Those guys didnt get dropped because they werent good enough. At the time we went with Reid, Brown, Macaffer and co and now look? The fruit is emerging. Oh and Wellers.

Forgot Brad Dick makes his return against the scummy Frankston tomorrow as well. Yeah he goes ok.

I like the look of our futures....I really do.

hahaha.............wrong................I rang Mr Sh!thouse and told him they were sh!t nudge...........Bang........dropped...........so say thanks.

Tarkyn.....OMG...........OMG..............OMG.

Me thinks you might be stealing the wee wee. :wink:

PJ
SS Life Member

Youre welcome - gaffer tape him to another one of your halflings and you'll have a complete player.

By the way no one on here gives a sh*t what Collingwood do when they're not playing St.Kilda....just as long as they keep imploding when they play us.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

PJ wrote:
Youre welcome - gaffer tape him to another one of your halflings and you'll have a complete player.

By the way no one on here gives a sh*t what Collingwood do when they're not playing St.Kilda....just as long as they keep imploding when they play us.
PJ your sig where it says "I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are" and u coming from Adelaide remind of two duds... James and Chris Gowans. Was Jodi Arnol from Adelaide?

:twisted:

35...LEGEND
Club Player

PJ wrote:

PJ your sig where it says "I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are" and u coming from Adelaide remind of two duds... James and Chris Gowans. Was Jodi Arnol from Adelaide?

:twisted:

Farkyn Tarkyn............if ya wanna talk about shockers :P

Couldn't win a contest at a Girl Guides Jamboree......

Sewing contest maybe.

Apologies to all Girl Guides.

PJ
SS Life Member

I'm actually not from Adelaide but I moved here because Collingwood supporters were destroying the quality of air and lifestyle.

Speaking of home towns how are the slums of Collingwood going? Still got your superb view from the commision flats or have you upgraded to a dump master?

Take your your filth humour to a patch of dead grass with dogsh*t and you should feel right at home.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
35...LEGEND
Club Player

PJ wrote:
I'm actually not from Adelaide but I moved here because Collingwood supporters were destroying the quality of air and lifestyle.

Speaking of home towns how are the slums of Collingwood going? Still got your superb view from the commision flats or have you upgraded to a dump master?

Take your your filth humour to a patch of dead grass with dogsh*t and you should feel right at home.
:shock: ....Go easy PJ.......... :P

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Ross Lyon >>> Mick Malthouse
Clinton Jones >>> Alan Didak
A brightly coloured traffic cone >>> Leon Davis
Tarkyn Lockyer, Leigh Brown and Josh Fraser as 'depth' = LOLOLOLOLOL

GO SAINTS!!