HTFU - or get out of here

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

HTFU - or get out of here

Hey.... you lot of nancy's...... Harden The F*ck Up!!!

Geeezz.... 1 bad loss in 2 years......

Try and remember, these guys are HUMAN BEINGS.....

Human Beings can suffer with a loss of confidence, form and work-ethic from time to time (have a think about your own working careers over a 10 year period).

Watch 'em bounce back, and bounce back HARD against the Bummers next week.

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
35...LEGEND
Club Player

Re: HTFU - or get out of here

Seaford_Saint wrote:Hey.... you lot of nancy's...... Harden The F*ck Up!!!

Human Beings can suffer with a loss of confidence, form and work-ethic from time to time (have a think about your own working careers over a 10 year period).

Think you might be right there................Sunday Session at my joint with a couple of bummer supporters coming around.

A bit of steam to blow off after tonight and they gonna get steam burns...can't wait. :twisted:

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Actually 2 bad losses and 1 VERY lucky win in the space of three weeks...

:roll:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

whatever you do...DONT leave this thread early 8-)

saintnick12
Club Player

FortiusQuoFidelius wrote:

Actually 2 bad losses and 1 VERY lucky win in the space of three weeks...

:roll:
We may have played badly in the loss to Port, but haven't lost by more than 12 points and certainly haven't been smashed by anyone like we were tonight, since finals 2008.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
saintnick12
Club Player

matrix wrote:whatever you do...DONT leave this thread early 8-)
:lol: :lol:

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Oh NO !!!! the world is going to end because we had a really bad game.... Sack the coach, bring back GT, get rid of the current board, bag a few players and rip up your memberships..

Holy cow get a grip, you don't think RL and the boys know what sort of crappola they are producing at the moment.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Oh NO !!!! the world is going to end because we had a really bad game.... Sack the coach, bring back GT, get rid of the current board, bag a few players and rip up your memberships..

Holy cow get a grip, you don't think RL and the boys know what sort of crappola they are producing at the moment.
You Moron... whoever said thise sort of things in this thread?? Until this STUPID post the only comments were clearly stating fact.

FFS... When have worked so hard to develop a WINNING CULTURE like St Kilda has over the last few years then ANY LOSS IS A BAD LOSS and supporters all have a right be angry and disappointed at the way the team plays.

However, comments like yours serve no purpose whatsoever, apart from confirming that you are a fool!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Oh NO !!!! the world is going to end because we had a really bad game.... Sack the coach, bring back GT, get rid of the current board, bag a few players and rip up your memberships..

You Moron... whoever said thise sort of things in this thread?? Until this STUPID post the only comments were clearly stating fact.

FFS... When have worked so hard to develop a WINNING CULTURE like St Kilda has over the last few years then ANY LOSS IS A BAD LOSS and supporters all have a right be angry and disappointed at the way the team plays.

However, comments like yours serve no purpose whatsoever, apart from confirming that you are a fool!
Well so people can have an opinion and be angry but clearly you don't like people who see the glass as half full instead of half empty. You don't think I am not disappointed and upset by that game last night. I just don't feel I need to bag the hell out of the club for one really bad game. Anyone would have thought this had being going on for weeks and we had suffered several bad loses.

2 bad losses in 2 years, a GF appearance and minor premiers from last year and so that gives everyone a given right to bag the hell out of the players and be little the club. Yet when I state what is happening, you have to go down to school yard level and call me a moran and a fool.

What should I have done? enlighten me please, should I have started another thread???? where no doubt you would have had a go there anyway. Have you seen how many new threads have been started since last nights game, yes lets start a new thread for the sake of starting a new one, goodo !!!

Now look at this thread, it was put in the first line by seaford saint, I continued on with my comments.
Seriously if you can't comment without being rude like you were then don't bother posting. If I wanted to read or hear name calling I would jump in my time machine and go back to the school yard.

Call me precious, whatever, but I don't came on here and post to cop school yard trash.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Yes DSG "Chicken Little Syndrome" appears to be re surfacing in some people here. We will see what we are made of on Sunday. Are we going to come out like the Cats did after their loss to the Blues when they killed the Tigers or are we going to capitulate and throw away 18 months of good footy? I tend to think that the boys will regroup and shoot the dons down. All they need to do is look at the effort of one L.Hayes last night to remind them of what is required.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

Well so people can have an opinion and be angry but clearly you don't like people who see the glass as half full instead of half empty. You don't think I am not disappointed and upset by that game last night. I just don't feel I need to bag the hell out of the club for one really bad game. Anyone would have thought this had being going on for weeks and we had suffered several bad loses.

2 bad losses in 2 years, a GF appearance and minor premiers from last year and so that gives everyone a given right to bag the hell out of the players and be little the club. Yet when I state what is happening, you have to go down to school yard level and call me a moran and a fool.

What should I have done? enlighten me please, should I have started another thread???? where no doubt you would have had a go there anyway. Have you seen how many new threads have been started since last nights game, yes lets start a new thread for the sake of starting a new one, goodo !!!

Now look at this thread, it was put in the first line by seaford saint, I continued on with my comments.
Seriously if you can't comment without being rude like you were then don't bother posting. If I wanted to read or hear name calling I would jump in my time machine and go back to the school yard.

Call me precious, whatever, but I don't came on here and post to cop school yard trash.
You people seem to be missing the point. I merely commented on the original post, reiterating that its not just 1 bad loss but 2 losses and a win which should never have been in the space of three weeks. Surely this must be cause for concern in light of the winning culture the club has been trying to develop.

If you cant understand this then perhaps you should become a Collingwood supporter and be in the company of people with whom you share a common bond... no logical thought processes. You might have to visit a dentist first to have your teeth extracted though!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

You people seem to be missing the point. I merely commented on the original post, reiterating that its not just 1 bad loss but 2 losses and a win which should never have been in the space of three weeks. Surely this must be cause for concern in light of the winning culture the club has been trying to develop.

If you cant understand this then perhaps you should become a Collingwood supporter and be in the company of people with whom you share a common bond... no logical thought processes. You might have to visit a dentist first to have your teeth extracted though!
Nah mate, one bad loss...it was last night. If losing an away game by 10 points is a bad loss, I think I'll be able to handle a few more. Nothing lucky about last week, you've been reading too many newspapers.

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

degruch wrote:
Nah mate, one bad loss...it was last night. If losing an away game by 10 points is a bad loss, I think I'll be able to handle a few more. Nothing lucky about last week, you've been reading too many newspapers.
If you care to read this thread again you will see that I NEVER suggested that the loss to Port was a bad one.

Maybe you need to start looking through both eyes!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
If you care to read this thread again you will see that I NEVER suggested that the loss to Port was a bad one.

Maybe you need to start looking through both eyes!
Oh I do believe you have.

"Actually 2 bad losses and 1 VERY lucky win in the space of three weeks..."

Gotta get up earlier than that Mr Loyalty.