OFFICIAL SAINTS TEAM - Rnd 7 vs Blues

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SinCitySaint
Club Player

I would guess no change if Gram does not come up.

I would be hugely surprised if Stanley got a game after his performance for Sandy last week where he just didn't look up to it. Heyne on the other hand had a reasonable game and did look like he might have something to offer.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Just got a sneaky feeling that Stanley might come in notwithstanding his apparent failure to impress at VFA level.

Ross has been making noises about the lack of attacking options and Carlton, although going better than in recent years, don't have a daunting Defence. And the game will be played in perfect conditions under the roof. What better time for us to have a sneak peak of what he can offer.

As for his VFA efforts, well some blokes just go better in the ones and they may think Rhys is that type of player.

So looking into my crystal ball, which is highly unreliable, I'll go for Gram failing to come up and Stanley in for King.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:As for his VFA efforts, well some blokes just go better in the ones and they may think Rhys is that type of player.
i agree with your line of thinking but i reckon heyne might be the smoky if gram doesn't come up. unlikely to tear it up, but stanley's been reported as proppy last week so i can't see him running out a whole game in the ones. wouldn't mind it if either of them played, though.

starsign
Club Player

that's fine suggesting players to come in if Grammy doesn't come up ....but who will be dropped for them???
.....as he didn't play last match!

(your ok Dr S!!)

I still recon Gram in for Geary if fit Otherwise no change