Poor old Doggie supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Joffaboy's a bogan? :shock:

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
degruch
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:Joffaboy's a bogan? :shock:
He'll deny it, of course, acceptance is the first step to recovery. But I fear Joffaboy might otherwise consume too many mixed drinks and glass himself in a CBD nightclub without our help. :mrgreen:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

You bunch of bastards better watch out - I've been drinking Mother down the Gym while getting HUGE bi-ceps, just slipped on my Ed Hardy tee shirt, jumped into my Chevvy Ute (with the F### OFF we're Full sticker on the back window), put P!nk on the CD, and will cruise over to your place and first get you in a headlock (so you can have a close up look at my Aussie Swazzie) then glass you.

:wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

joffaboy wrote:You bunch of bastard better watch out - I've been drinking Mother down the Gym while getting HUE bi-ceps, just slipped on my Ed Hardy tee shirt, jumped into my Chevvy Ute (with the F### OFF we're Full sticker on the back window), put P!nk on the CD, and will cruise over to your place and first get you in a headlock (so you can have a close up look at my Aussie Swazzie) then glass you.

Oh Joffa.... you disappoint me........ fancy removing the perfectly good "No Fat Chicks" sticker. :(

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:You bunch of bastards better watch out - I've been drinking Mother down the Gym while getting HUGE bi-ceps, just slipped on my Ed Hardy tee shirt, jumped into my Chevvy Ute (with the F### OFF we're Full sticker on the back window), put P!nk on the CD, and will cruise over to your place and first get you in a headlock (so you can have a close up look at my Aussie Swazzie) then glass you.

It appears your recovery may take some time. We might have to try some Clockwork Orange style treatment, pinning your eyes open and forcing you to watch Blade films to Aussie hip hop until you're violently ill.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:My whole family are Doggies supporters and are wonderful people.

They have suffered for the love of their team as much if not MORE than us.

We were close but never about to go out of existence like the Dogs in 89, only time I have bought another teams membership as well as a Saints one.

They were distraught whent they lost the PF. But never blamed Riewoldt, just said "Lake was stupid" and talked about kicking themselves out of the game (sound familiar a week later).

The following week they ALL wanted the Saints to win - mainly because many of them live near Geelong but also because i am a Saints fan.

And to anyone who wants to slander the Western Suburbs- go and F%%K yourselves :evil: :evil:

I have put up with this elitist BS since I moved to melbourne 22 years ago. I live in the Western Suburbs and love it. So get stuffed.

Dont tar everyone with the one brush,.

For what its worth, I agree your annoyance with ppl bagging the West. I am a westie and always have been. Yes some areas are not so good but most are every bit as good as East or South suburbs. My better half is from a wealth East suburb she has been with me for 20 years in the west and would never move back

I love this club
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:You bunch of bastard better watch out - I've been drinking Mother down the Gym while getting HUE bi-ceps, just slipped on my Ed Hardy tee shirt, jumped into my Chevvy Ute (with the F### OFF we're Full sticker on the back window), put P!nk on the CD, and will cruise over to your place and first get you in a headlock (so you can have a close up look at my Aussie Swazzie) then glass you.

Oh Joffa.... you disappoint me........ fancy removing the perfectly good "No Fat Chicks" sticker. :(
WHAT!!!!!!!

Somebody has moved that sticker off the Chevvy, fkn ####'s, probably an Indian or somebody that adheres to the doctrine of Politically Correct gone mad :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote: It appears your recovery may take some time. We might have to try some Clockwork Orange style treatment, pinning your eyes open and forcing you to watch Blade films to Aussie hip hop until you're violently ill.
Only if it is Hilltop Hoods so I can mindless affirm

"F##K YEAH!!!" at the top of my lungs (and then complain about the Politically Correctness gone mad of their lyrics)

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
joffaboy wrote:And to anyone who wants to slander the Western Suburbs- go and F%%K yourselves :evil: :evil:
Charming lot, you bloody Westies. :wink:
Hey you're the Westie, Adelaide is a Western Suburb of Melbourne isn't it?

Lance or James??

degruch
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
degruch wrote:
joffaboy wrote:And to anyone who wants to slander the Western Suburbs- go and F%%K yourselves :evil: :evil:
Hmmm...you've got a point there, and I was born in Perth! Any Westier and I'd be East. Perhaps I'm just in denial?

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
degruch wrote:
they all dress like westies.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
degruch wrote:
they all dress like westies.
Wot, in St Kilda gurnseys?

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Not trying to one up anyone here but Tassie is the punching bag of all of the big island.
Forever followed by crys of "keep it in the family" and inappropriate questions about maps of tassie.

I recently had an irish friend ask me if he needed his passport to get from Sydney to Hobart! :lol:

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

just had a Danish girl today telling me all the English speaking countries - "america, australia, new zealand, tasmania..."

degruch
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:just had a Danish girl today telling me all the English speaking countries - "america, australia, new zealand, tasmania..."
:lol: Bloody Germans.

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

When I was in America people asked why I sounded so Australian when I was from Tanzania :lol:

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:just had a Danish girl today telling me all the English speaking countries - "america, australia, new zealand, tasmania..."
Ignorant Eurotrash, New Zealanders dont speak English :roll:

next se wil be telling you Indians, Filipino, and South Africans speak it :roll:

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:When I was in America people asked why I sounded so Australian when I was from Tanzania :lol:
Should have said you were Austrian

Lance or James??

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Ignorant Eurotrash, New Zealanders dont speak English :roll:

next se wil be telling you Indians, Filipino, and South Africans speak it :roll:
it's "Seth efrikan" you illiterate bogan.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
:)

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:
degruch wrote:
:)
Well at least you have heard of the word German, unlike the latest kid fad, Justin Beiber. Was asked on NZ TV whether Beiber was German for baseball and did not know what the word German was. The interviewer even showed him the word on his piece of paper. What a role model!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

really thou, when you take your rose colored glasses off, every club has their supporters who are rude, insulting, can't be told and thinks their club is the best side going around.

I am sure if we had been the side on Friday night that let a 3 to 4 goal lead slip in under 5 minutes of football, we would have been sitting here bleeding and some would have been saying the same sort of things as some of their supporters are saying..

Every club has them and we are no different, if you don't think we are as bad then log on to this website after a bad game and see the amount of whinging and carrying on that goes on and read about how much the world is going to end.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
bob__71
Club Player

degruch wrote:

The Craw
Club Player

is this you Joffa trying to sell your house ??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YM9Ereg2Zo

Not Craw, CRAW!
ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: Poor old Doggie supporters

spert wrote:Just read this on the Big Footy site for the howling Dogs supporters:

"Our team list is much better than the saints, lions or magpies. Its illogical how we let these B graders beat us."

Well dear old Dogs, that is your problem -you think you are what you aint!

Well yes doggies, your team list is better but only if the game is soccer.
But your soccer team plays crap Aussie football.
That's probably why your calls for offside went unrewarded.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA