Dear Bulldogs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintWodonga
Club Player

Dear Bulldogs

Shove that NAB cup fair up your clacker! Suck eggs!

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

I like.....I like.....

I enjoyed watching all of them trying to start fights with everyone after the game, shows we broke their hearts.

:lol:

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

Take that win vs NAD Cup 100 times over.
Watching the replay at 1.30 last night and that cheer squad member absolutely cracking it when the siren went - tee hee.

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
Saintsfan
Club Player

yeh f*** off

f*** off captain smileypants

The Saintsfan Cometh
degruch
Saintsational Legend

CeilidhSaint wrote:Take that win vs NAD Cup 100 times over.
Watching the replay at 1.30 last night and that cheer squad member absolutely cracking it when the siren went - tee hee.
I had a good laugh at the fat Doggies fan on replay, giving BJ the slow clap after he gave away a 50, whilst the entire St Kilda team used the break in play to thunder into the Dogs forward line forcing a turnover. A slow clap to you, you retarded burger munching loser.

Other than that, I have no mallice towards the Dogs, they're just another victim. Almost felt sad for Gia's article about how the two teams hate eachother, knowing that most of the St Kilda team probably has good reason to hate him and Barry Hall, but probably couldn't care less about the rest of them.

Ajer
Club Player

Bit harsh :shock:

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Me? Meh, I'm feeling combative today...must have been reading the HUN that got me off to a bad start!?! :lol:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

im sorry but i F-ing HATE the bulldogs !!! everyone go's on and on about how they are everyones second team but for me i cant stand them !!!

especially hate that smiling diving git of a captain they have !! i take great joy in watching him chuck a hissy cause they lost !!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
SaintSimmo
Club Player

And where is Barry Hall, only 1 goal...WELL DONE ZAC ATTACK

Sainter for life.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:And where is Barry Hall, only 1 goal...WELL DONE ZAC ATTACK
funny how Kosi gets the wack for not performing again yet Barry escapes without any media backlash

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
funny how Kosi gets the wack for not performing again yet Barry escapes without any media backlash
Barry Hall has had a ripper year, much better start then what i thought he would of, with Kosi well his Nab Cup form and the games he has played he has been below par

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Sainterman
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Barry Hall has had a ripper year, much better start then what i thought he would of, with Kosi well his Nab Cup form and the games he has played he has been below par
Barry has been ok, but I sense it is all about to unravel. He is a ticking time bomb...when it goes off look out!

That, and he is a tool of the highest order too!

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Lol at the media darlings WB - over rated downhill skiers.

So sweet to win in that manner :mrgreen: I can't stand them

Like Essendon, their supporters spend the whole game booing every decision, even though they've had by far the better of the umpiring :shock:

No Contract, No contact :shock:
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:im sorry but i F-ing HATE the bulldogs !!! everyone go's on and on about how they are everyones second team but for me i cant stand them !!!

especially hate that smiling diving git of a captain they have !! i take great joy in watching him chuck a hissy cause they lost !!!
I hear you, my cousin and I call them the welfare club and they can have the NAB cup, I would rather the 4 PREMIERSHIP points any day.

When the doggie players were walking off the ground last night it looked like some of them were going to bust into tears, did anyone else notice that?

Hall didn't look for from it either hehehe :)

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
oh when
Club Player

Johnno / Clarke

Wonder what Johnno said to Clarke!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Johnno / Clarke

oh when wrote:Wonder what Johnno said to Clarke!
Must have been pretty bad. Raph doesn't normally react that angrily !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

spert
Saintsational Legend

The Dogs supporters seem a fat and ugly bunch -the must eat big out west.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:The Dogs supporters seem a fat and ugly bunch -the must eat big out west.
Dont talk too soon we have some lovely Cheersquad identities as well :)

FYI im a fat ugly bastard too

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Must have been pretty bad. Raph doesn't normally react that angrily !!
maybe he needs to get angry more often.

ace
Saintsational Legend

The Saintsational Man wrote:I like.....I like.....

I enjoyed watching all of them trying to start fights with everyone after the game, shows we broke their hearts.

:lol:
Lucky the Etihad security stopped the Footscray mongrels bringing their machettees to the ground.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
Eastern wrote:Must have been pretty bad. Raph doesn't normally react that angrily !!
maybe he needs to get angry more often.
I'd like to see him a bit angrier too but I suspect it might have been for something unsavory like racism, and we don't need that !! !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

yipper
SS Life Member

Is it just me in or are the doggies fans changing into more filth like in their behaviour these days. At the plastic cup final, I heard the Milne is a r...st taunts all night. Foul language and picking fights etc. What has happened to the once quite friendly doggies fans???? Getting quite feral with a hint of some success nowadays.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:im sorry but i F-ing HATE the bulldogs !!! everyone go's on and on about how they are everyones second team but for me i cant stand them !!!

Same here, hate the way they are the media`s little darlings.

Did you see the well porportioned (huge) dogs supported loose it after our second last goal, It was pure gold.

I love this club
35...LEGEND
Club Player

Stillwaiting wrote:

Did you see the well porportioned (huge) dogs supported loose it after our second last goal, It was pure gold.

Pure Gold was the crosses to Rocket's box in those hectic last 15 minutes.......................I was spillin beer's and nye on pi$$ing myself :P 'ahahaha,settle down Rocket' i was sayin............'you gonna blow a foofa valve'......That was my gold.

Then they showed it on Game day last night after the hawks game(about a 30 sec highlight package)........near wet myself again :P

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

35...LEGEND wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

Pure Gold was the crosses to Rocket's box in those hectic last 15 minutes.......................I was spillin beer's and nye on pi$$ing myself :P 'ahahaha,settle down Rocket' i was sayin............'you gonna blow a foofa valve'......That was my gold.

Then they showed it on Game day last night after the hawks game(about a 30 sec highlight package)........near wet myself again :P

Yes I was watching the dawks game with a mate and a lot of beer. Watching some of those clowns blowing up was so just to funny, I thought one dawk was going to explode. Same reason its so funny when the filth loose.

Eade was very funny on Friday, trying to pull hair out that he does not have!

I love this club