Phil Gould your a tool

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

It is amazing what people actually hear and what is said. Gould was saying Waldron inherited a list that had already cheated when he came over from the Saints.

One word changes the whole story. Maybe we should have a group apology or especially one from the first poster

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Ok, so I heard it wrong. I apologise. Gould is still a tool in my opinion.

Thanks for pulling me up plugger66, I dont know what we would do without you here, being the apologist and AFL defendant that you are.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Ok, so I heard it wrong. I apologise. Gould is still a tool in my opinion.

Thanks for pulling me up plugger66, I dont know what we would do without you here, being the apologist and AFL defendant that you are.
Yes i know we should have just let it go and keep knocking a guy who didnt actually say it. That is fair enough because he is a tool apparently. Funny thing he is on Storms side in this case but yes he is a tool.

Now i am an AFL defendant even when defending NRL people. Strange.
Last edited by plugger66 on Tue 27 Apr 2010 3:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

I apologise to people who read this thread (bar Plugger66), I mis heard something, I was sure I heard what I heard, and jumped the gun and posted, so my apologies.

Plugger66, go and find something else to do. Amazing where/how/and why you seem to pop up!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:I apologise to people who read this thread (bar Plugger66), I mis heard something, I was sure I heard what I heard, and jumped the gun and posted, so my apologies.

Plugger66, go and find something else to do. Amazing where/how/and why you seem to pop up!
Id rather just fix up your incorrect quotes. Dont want to see you sued of some minor issue on this forum so you can see I am looking after you.

By the way if I ever say something wrong and I know it is big if I would expect many people to have a go at me.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Ok. I apologise,it was stupid and I feel stupid too. Self imposed exile...commencing....now.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Ok. I apologise,it was stupid and I feel stupid too. Self imposed exile...commencing....now.
Dont be an idiot. I honestly make more mistakes than most on here. Who cares. i was just pointing out what he said. keep your footy comments coming.

Saintsfan
Club Player

stinger wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:Wierd comment from a man who is usually on the money re the politicals of the Rugby League and the 'state' it is in

He doesn't just run his mouth usually he is a knowledgable commentator of both what goes on and off the field.

Interesting

It is also interesting how the above posters have automatically labelled him wrong and an 'oxygen theif' despite knowing nothing about the dealings of what happened during Waldron's time at the club.

I wonder if they are that quick to jump to conclusions usually?

how the f*** would you know..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

it's a f****** slanderous comment made by a fool.....

and your comments confirm what you are....
Oh thanks for playing the poster. Real clever. You must feel like a big man.

20000 posts and probably all of them are abuse at someone.

Phil Gould is an intelligent man and he rubs people the wrong way because of his seemingly arrogant forceful attitude regarding his views and where his sport is going.

The person at the water fountain at work could say the exact same thing...are you going to make a thread on that and call him or her a f-wit ffs ffs emoticon?

clean my shoes cleaner

The Saintsfan Cometh
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
clean my shoes cleaner
Interesting comment. Very interesting.

I do not know Phil Gould from a bar of soap. Apparently he didn't say what was posted anyway, but who in the hell cares what he says anyway?

He's obviously big in the northern states is he?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Face
Club Player

Phil is big regardless of the state he's in.

Spirit of Nikopol
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Big as in Daryl Eastlake big?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

if he didn't slander the st kilda football club ...then i apologise for that......but he is still a dropkick imhfo.....rugby league is a crap game full stop.....i had an invite to a super box at an arl game recently.....i told the person he must be joking...give it to someone who is brain dead ffs.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
clean my shoes cleaner

the serial pest couldn't afford the bill....anyway...i don't clean moccasins or ug boots ffs

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
clean my shoes cleaner

I do not know Phil Gould from a bar of soap. Apparently he didn't say what was posted anyway, but who in the hell cares what he says anyway?

getting a picture on just who this troll is mate.....not hard to work out.... :wink:

na exa
Club Player

he's just playing games shark .

saints fan is not plugger... in my considered opinion.

he just goes from spot to spot trying to incite trouble here on 'ss' for some reason.

ignore him, he's just a grub.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
na exa
Club Player

hey face :D

good to see you again mate.

Saintsfan
Club Player

stinger wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
clean my shoes cleaner

getting a picture on just who this troll is mate.....not hard to work out.... :wink:
I had to find the book of internet sayings and quotations and in doing so I can say under internet oath that I am not a troll.

I made the 'clean my shoes' remark because a few members a week or so ago had a right old jab at Stinger for being a cleaner.

Phil Gould is a big figure in league. He is constantly on television programs giving his 'hard-hitting' opinions when they are usually just the truth of a situation that no other journo has the gumption to really state

The Saintsfan Cometh
Saintsfan
Club Player

na exa wrote:he's just playing games shark .

saints fan is not plugger... in my considered opinion.

he just goes from spot to spot trying to incite trouble here on 'ss' for some reason.

ignore him, he's just a grub.
You're a towel

The Saintsfan Cometh
na exa
Club Player

whatever.

child.

Saintsfan
Club Player

na exa wrote:whatever.

child.
spunky

The Saintsfan Cometh
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
stinger wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
clean my shoes cleaner

I had to find the book of internet sayings and quotations and in doing so I can say under internet oath that I am not a troll.

I made the 'clean my shoes' remark because a few members a week or so ago had a right old jab at Stinger for being a cleaner.

Phil Gould is a big figure in league. He is constantly on television programs giving his 'hard-hitting' opinions when they are usually just the truth of a situation that no other journo has the gumption to really state
Is that NSW or Queensland? I've never heard of him. Is he as big as Sam Newman up there?

Saintsfan
Club Player

SENsaintsational wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
stinger wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
clean my shoes cleaner

Is that NSW or Queensland? I've never heard of him. Is he as big as Sam Newman up there?
Sam Newman is more a media personality. Phil Gould was a coach of a few teams and NSW. I am not questioning Sam Newman's intelligence however Phil Gould earns his dough from commenting, praising and criticising the game itself. Not being a shock jock so to speak.

Phil Gould often adopts the anti-establishment and is criticised by most johnny average's however his arguments are usually well thought and logical.

He does come across as aggressive and at times rude however he is passionate about his sport and its success.

The Saintsfan Cometh
Batnoe
Club Player

I dont like Phil Gould one bit. He is arrogant and when he commentates he is very biased towards NSW or the team he likes....

However, on this Melbourne Storm thing i like what he is saying as he is correct, i never thought he coulc earn my respect to be honest with you..

I liked it how he went one on one against Gallop

Carn Saints
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:if he didn't slander the st kilda football club ...then i apologise for that......but he is still a dropkick imhfo.....rugby league is a crap game full stop.....i had an invite to a super box at an arl game recently.....i told the person he must be joking...give it to someone who is brain dead ffs.....
Do you speak to people that nice usually or were you putting it on because you were invited into a box.

Saintsfan
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:if he didn't slander the st kilda football club ...then i apologise for that......but he is still a dropkick imhfo.....rugby league is a crap game full stop.....i had an invite to a super box at an arl game recently.....i told the person he must be joking...give it to someone who is brain dead ffs.....
Do you speak to people that nice usually or were you putting it on because you were invited into a box.
Usually when you are offered something like that you respond nicely even if you are not interesting.

Let's make a list of things Stinger could have said to the nice person offering him the corporate box for his outing

1. No thank you I am busy

2. No thank you I have family from out of town over and I cannot leave them

3. It is my wife's birthday

4. No thank you for the venue does not have facilities suitable for an old coot.

5. Why would I go to the place that I clean every morning after a function/sporting fixture?

The Saintsfan Cometh