Terrible mistake bringing Kosi straight in..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Should have started in Sandy seconds as starting in Sandy ones would have been a kick in the guts to them. Matter of fact probably should have played club 18's first.

Could you actually imagine the uproar on here if Kosi didnt start for the Saints this week considering how small our forward line is. Seriously some people have no idea.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Should have started in Sandy seconds as starting in Sandy ones would have been a kick in the guts to them. Matter of fact probably should have played club 18's first.

Could you actually imagine the uproar on here if Kosi didnt start for the Saints this week considering how small our forward line is. Seriously some people have no idea.
Agreed, but they're the ones still in nappies

Another opportunity awaits!
ace
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:His second efforts are worse than Gehrig's last few years of his career and his ground coverage to get to a contested ball situation is poor. You would think after 3 weeks off he would have been burning the midnight oil to make a contest. He is extremely disappointing.

He played like a player who had not only been suspended by the AFL but suspended from his club.
AND then not trained for the length of the suspension.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
suss
Club Player

Kosi wasn't great but in his defence, some of the disposal coming into him was diabolical. It was easily our worst skill performance in a very long time.

And as for his dropped mark in the last couple of minutes - watch it again on replay and take a look at his opponent - yes, the one with his back to the ball, pushing Kosi back towards the goal line. It should have been a free kick and wasn't the sitter some people on here are suggesting it was. Fair enough, Nick Riewoldt might have marked it, but that doesn't make it a sitter.

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Should have started in Sandy seconds as starting in Sandy ones would have been a kick in the guts to them. Matter of fact probably should have played club 18's first.

We don't have any idea because we disagree with you? Unfortunately you are the minority on this one bud. Plenty of supporters who think he shouldn't get a game at St Kilda or anywhere for that matter.

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
Saintsfan
Club Player

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:

We don't have any idea because we disagree with you? Unfortunately you are the minority on this one bud. Plenty of supporters who think he shouldn't get a game at St Kilda or anywhere for that matter.
Well the majority are incorrect. Plain and simple.

The Saintsfan Cometh
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Can I ask why didnt you write about Kosi playing before the game. I will tell you why, it is because you wanted him in the side but then when he performs poorly you write crap that he shouldnt have been picked in the first place.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

I love these majority quotes, a few irrational pre schoolers post after their bedtime and suddenly they become the majority....

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

Saintsfan wrote:

Well the majority are incorrect. Plain and simple.
Then if we are wrong you let me know the last time he played a dominant game, or for that matter stamped his authority on a game?? Then you tell me how he warrants his place in this side?

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

maverick wrote:

I love these majority quotes, a few irrational pre schoolers post after their bedtime and suddenly they become the majority....
Your post is irrational and ridiculous mate. Who is the child?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:

You are. Rod Keogh's apparently.

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
maverick wrote:

You are. Rod Keogh's apparently.
Well observed.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

plugger66 wrote:
Can I ask why didnt you write about Kosi playing before the game. I will tell you why, it is because you wanted him in the side but then when he performs poorly you write crap that he shouldnt have been picked in the first place.
there were a few people who raised concerns about Kosi coming in, over in the "who makes way for Kosi?" thread. Sometimes you get sick of the "you know nothing", "if you're not with us you're against us" repsonses.

Seeya