Koschitzke - Is he the worst FF in the competition?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:
Spinner wrote:Except for that mark, he's game was fine.

Notice the conditions?
You are either blind or an idiot Spinner.

He was the worst player on the ground by so far it wasn't funny.

Never reads the flight of a ball. Never takes one grab marks.

Never looks like taking the game apart.

HE IS TERRIBLE

Not an idiot- Worst player on the field was Gwilt.

What delivery did he get tonight?

Dont look at the end result for the problems tonight - it started in the guts....Our midfield was poor. Thats where we lost the game, not in the forward line.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:So we're blaming one player? He's been off for 3 weeks suspended! I'm not terribly surprised we lost the game tonight. Whooop-tee-do! I'm over it already!
Yep all Kosi's fault. Didn't you see Milne and Lenny and Gilbo and Peake and Eddy and the rest have blinders?

Everyone played great footy except Kosi who was the only one not to have a good game.

Luckily we dont scapegoat.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
wasaintsfan
Club Player

wow lose a game and blame the guy whos back for his first game... in the bloody wet mind you

anyone remember riewoldts performance in the gf???????

and you call your selves supporters!

SaintSimmo
Club Player

Second Worst....Travis Cloke Worse.

He could be dropped next week, bring in STANLEY! :D

Sainter for life.
Milton66
SS Life Member

Gilbo... are you serious?

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Griggsy
SS Life Member

facebook board.

Sam23
SS Life Member

Hurricane wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
Hurricane wrote:Here we go with the sniping at players after a loss. Yes Kosi was very very poor but fair dinkum you are SUPPORTERS are you not?

BANG BANG
Irrelevant Hurricane.

If a player plays bad, as long as he has...and is on such big money WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM OUT.

I pay a HEAP of money to this club every year so if I want to call this guy out I can.

And he is shocking.
Not Irrevelant

He had a poor game thats true but he has kicked a lot of goals for us and played some blinders over the years, and he CERTIANLY was not the worst out there tonight. NONE of them played well enough to win PERIOD and picking one player out is petulant and stinks of scapegoating.

He has a bad night and he is the worst player in the history of the game? Give me a break

BANG BANG
Who said he is the worst in the history of the game mate?

Fair enough disagree with me but don't shove words down my throat.

He was the worst player on the ground and by a long way.

Any Full Forward in the game marks those in the last quarter.

Didn't want to stand up and take the responsibilty.

Goddard.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
Spinner wrote:Notice the conditions?
ideal conditions for marking the ball on one's chest. and he's dropping chest marks.
How many did Treadrea mark?

Exactly.

And the one he dropped was contested.

I saw countless dropped marks, where players were on their own.

What about the one Goddard dropped on the lead after a terrific pass by KOSCHITZKE?

Im guessing no one noticed that?

derby Street
Club Player

Sainternist wrote:
ideal conditions for marking the ball on one's chest. and he's dropping chest marks.
Marking on the chest :shock: Do you wear a jock strap as well Sainternist
I didn't see him drop too many chest marks.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
How many did Treadrea mark?
treadrea may not have taken many grabs, but he read the play well. kosi couldn't read pop-up book.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Everyone played great footy except Kosi who was the only one not to have a good game.

Luckily we dont scapegoat.
My thoughts exactly Joffa, if we didn't have that despicable dud Kosi included in the side we'd have had it in the bag *Sarcasm smiley inserted here* :roll:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

please, if anyone from the club reads this, please request for him to be dropped. i have been saying this since half way through last year, he is a waste of our space on the ground.
and i know someone will quote this and do the usual "your in the cheer squad you should be supporting the players" or "wait and watch him next week"
there is no next week for this guy! there is no future for him! he is too slow and dumb for the game! get rid of him now while we can! Aaron Fiora would of had more of an impact on tonights game than Kosi.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:please, if anyone from the club reads this, please request for him to be dropped. i have been saying this since half way through last year, he is a waste of our space on the ground.
and i know someone will quote this and do the usual "your in the cheer squad you should be supporting the players" or "wait and watch him next week"
there is no next week for this guy! there is no future for him! he is too slow and dumb for the game! get rid of him now while we can! Aaron Fiora would of had more of an impact on tonights game than Kosi.

Thats a poor post....

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
Sam23 wrote:

Notice the conditions?

HE IS TERRIBLE

Dont look at the end result for the problems tonight - it started in the guts....Our midfield was poor. Thats where we lost the game, not in the forward line.
Now you're struggling spinner

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Gwilt played a great game last week, and enough of a game to exclude him from blame of a reasonably quiet game this week.

Fact is, we were bogged down with how Port played, and no real excuse but...we're not used to playing in wet conditions either. 2 tough games in 2 weeks, 6 day breaks...blah blah blah...really, are we all that surprised we tripped over??? I'm not. We've got to be bigger than this and move on.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
Sam23 wrote:

Notice the conditions?

HE IS TERRIBLE

Gwilt was the worst player?

I wouldn't have thought so.

Peake, Armo, Raph and (dare I say it) BJ were pretty disappointing for mine.

Gwilt had a go and featured in the lead up of most of our (precious few) attacking moves.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:please, if anyone from the club reads this, please request for him to be dropped. i have been saying this since half way through last year, he is a waste of our space on the ground.
If the club reads this could they PM everyone who is having a go at Kosi with his mobile number so they can tell him in person what a disgraceful, rotten poor excuse of a fottball player he is.

Better yet could they PM me and ill drive them to the next training session so they can say it to his face

BANG BANG
Last edited by Hurricane on Sat 24 Apr 2010 11:49pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Sam23 wrote:

Notice the conditions?

HE IS TERRIBLE

Didnt understand my post? Or just chose to comment without elaborating your opinion?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

Thats a poor post....
+1

Couldnt wait to rush out from the game and post that eh Dools?

Sometimes you have the really bad habit of bypasing your brain when you type...and this is one of your classics.

No Kosi didnt have a great game but your post shows you clearly either have a very poor grasp of football or you dont watch the game when its not up your end :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Ralphy wrote:
bigcarl wrote:43 points is a very poor effort. we cannot rely on kosi to kick us a winning score. imo goddard must play exclusively forward in riewoldt's absence. and maybe zac as well.
IMO if lynch is available next week he should be a inclusion or stanley he cant do worse then Kosi!
Reports suggested that Stanley was unsighted at VFL level today!

Ah well, seing Kosi's such a dud I suppose we'll just have to bring that gun Pattison in then. :roll: :roll: :roll:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:
If the club reads this could the PM everyone who is having a go at Kosi with his mobile number so they can tell him in person what a disgraceful, rotten poor excuse of a fottball player he is

BANG BANG
ohhh please do! i would love to have a chat

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Ralphy wrote:
bigcarl wrote:43 points is a very poor effort. we cannot rely on kosi to kick us a winning score. imo goddard must play exclusively forward in riewoldt's absence. and maybe zac as well.
IMO if lynch is available next week he should be a inclusion or stanley he cant do worse then Kosi!
Reports suggested that Stanley was unsighted at VFL level today!

Ah well, seing Kosi's such a dud I suppose we'll just have to bring that gun Pattison in then. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Give me a jumper and ill play.....gotta be better than that waste of sapce Kosi :roll: :roll: :roll:

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote: +1

Couldnt wait to rush out from the game and post that eh Dools?

Sometimes you have the really bad habit of bypasing your brain when you type...and this is one of your classics.
Maybe his dad has been practicing on him :wink: :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
maverick wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Sam23 wrote:

Notice the conditions?

HE IS TERRIBLE

Didnt understand my post? Or just chose to comment without elaborating your opinion?
I understood it, unfortunately.
the comment on Gwilt was poor.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:and outmarked by chad cornes running back with the ball.

he is a weak prick and does not play Saints footy.

Seriously.

I have stuck up for this guy time and time again but enough is enough.
I just thought that id highlight this, to point out that the only weak pr!ick in all this is the OP

Criticise his game if you must, but HOW DARE YOU call a member of the St Kilda Football Club that!!!!

Grow up Sam, youre better than that, I hope you wake up in the morning and regret you said that, I really do

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor