Saints make official complaint about Malthouse

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:The truth about Luke Ball is slowly coming out. Robert Walls, James Hird, thankyou. But we made them look stupid last night and Malthouse can't handle it. Good on you St Kilda for standing up for yourself.
What did hird and wall say

I love this club
stinger
Saintsational Legend

kp83 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field!

Was it "racist" or another word that is spelt very similarly? From my amateur lip reading of the footage I would say the latter.
rapist maybe.....could be...would be....oh dear, mick.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

pathetic....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

St Chris wrote:Has anyone heard of what possible penalties the AFL can hand down????

Fines (to Mick and/or the Club)??
Suspensions??
Loss of premiership points??

The pea-heart effort of his players when the going got tough might be punishment enough???
This is Collingwood we are talking about here, the AFL will do the whole "please explain" and then the AFL will release a statement that will go along the lines of.
We have investigated the alleged incident and we are are satisfied that Collingwood have been found of no wrong doing in this matter, Case closed.

Book mark my post, its Collingwood, the team that gets away with murder.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

bigred wrote:Yep.

About time.

Back the players as far as it needs to go.

Personally, I think MM should be sanctioned....Fkn suspend him.

Watch the replay and it is just obvious.

If Milne is upset by it....Then we should be upset by it.

This is a 200 game player for the saints here....

Flower you Mick Malthouse and the horse you rode in on.
Hey! Leave the horse out of it! :P

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:Malthouse what a clown, should be heavily fined by the AFL and sued by Milne!

It's amazing how stinger, banged on all summer about how Paul Connors, Mike Sheahan, Eddie McGuire and Mick Malthouse were telling the truth about Luke Ball and that Ross Lyon was lying, Nick Riewoldt was naive, he wouldn't know the true story and was being manipulated by the dishonest St Kilda Football Club!

Anyone with a clue can see how the filth carry on and for a St Kilda supporter to criticize the club and label it as being disingenuous while swallowing the Mick Malthouse garbage is quite extraordinary, particularly so when it insults Riewoldt's intelligence and integrity!

It amazes me how naive and gullible some people really are!

Riewoldt was there and he would know first hand the whole story lock, stock and smoking barrels as opposed to some third hand account and a few chinese whispers!

Malthouse and McGuire could not lie straight in bed!

The AFL should throw the book at him, IMHO he should be de-registered for bringing the game into disrepute, you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field, that is way beyond the pale and clearly demonstrates what the filth are all about!

How anyone could accuse the St Kilda Football Club of telling lies and at the same time believe this filth arsewipe is mind boggling in the extreme!

yawn......i thought this was a new dawn and you were over spreading lies about me......in this instance it is quite clear to me that mickey milkshake is telling porkies...and doesn't have the balls to come clean....different strokes this time ...hows the dumpster??? :roll: :twisted:
Ok I understand, so Malthouse is telling lies this time and St kilda's players are telling the truth but in regards to Luke Ball you reckon Malthouse was telling the truth and St Kilda, Ross Lyon and Nick Riewoldt were telling lies!

Just wanted to clarify, thanks for clearing that up!

everyone lies when it suits them b4e......you included...i have never called nick or ross a liar and you know it........this time that filth pr1ck is obviously lying...saw it with my own eyes......
Last edited by stinger on Sat 10 Apr 2010 7:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Saw it again thismorning, how can he claim he was talking to his own players, it is so clear cut, bloddy low life. And you can bet the afl will not act on it either.
Well done to the club for not taking this lying down and supporting the players

I love this club
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Malthouse is a piece of shyte, and is well suited as coach of the Scum.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

And you're right, stillwaiting, the AFL will do absolutely zip. Eddie will scream innocence, and Malthouse will just stare at them, and Dim Wit and his accomplice, unangry anderson will turn to water

GTHO
Club Player

Short memories by some of you guys in here
"You bash your fu#king missus"

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:And you're right, stillwaiting, the AFL will do absolutely zip. Eddie will scream innocence, and Malthouse will just stare at them, and Dim Wit and his accomplice, unangry anderson will turn to water
He has already started, made the statement thath they are happy with their position. You can bet Eddie will be bleating on mmm during the week and we wont get any chance to make our point. You can bet it will ne a no case to answer. But like I said, it is fantastic to see the Saints basically fliiping the bird at eddiewood.

I love this club
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

GTHO wrote:Short memories by some of you guys in here
I don't believe it was a coach who said that

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Let me just clear up, that I wasn't a fan of the above sledge.

Is that a comparable circumstance to this though?

Surely there must be a difference between an on field sledge between players, and a senior coach levelling such a derogatory remark at an opposition player.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

so your suggesting that milne is a rapist

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
stinger
Saintsational Legend

well...that was the truth...convicted of it even...and roo later apologised anyway..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Alfie Hewsdale
Club Player

Roo admitted to the sledge and apologised for it(whether he needed to is another story).

Malthouse has denied directing any comments at Milne.

So what happens if he proven to be lying?

markinUSA
SS Life Member

Just thinking about this from the perspective of the AFL, who will want to say they did something, and don't want bad publicity dragging on forever.
Here's my prediction:

Malthouse: $5000 fine. The money won't mean anything to him, and the AFL will say it 'sent a strong message' that this type of behaviour won't be tolerated. That way the team is not hurt (i.e. no premiership points), but the AFL is shown to have acted against Malthouse. Then $500 for Lickyouurear; shouldn't have become involved. Then $1000 to Milne for sexual vilification; the end result being that the only player who is hurt is a Saints one.

Collingwood will then say 'well, everyone was wrong' but feel satisfied that Milne was charged too; the Saints will feel wronged because of the punishment to Milne but will be glad that two Collingwood coaches were fined; and most people will say the whole nasty thing should have been avoided. The AFL will be able to say it has made a statement, and then will follow McGuire's message about the two teams having ot be on different sides of the oval when they huddle. By changing the huddle policies, Collingwood will also say that the AFL's policies on huddles unwittingly helped to create the situation... and not take 100% responsibility. The AFL will probably also introduce a particular penalty for players entering the huddle of another team.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Does anyone have a link top video of the incident?
You could not see it at the match.

FWIW I was two rows behind Eddie and his wife, nanny & kids on Friday night. He left his seat at the 20 min mark last 1/4 and copped a massive 'down in front call' from some saints fans behind him that was very, very well timed and funny.

No abuse, but brought attention to his early departure and the point was well made.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Well, apparently we haven't made an official complaint yet.

One report says we have and others say we haven't.

Ch 7's Gameday says we haven't lodged a complaint yet. Although they listed our next game as Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium and Lovett-Urrayy was in the stats for Essendon!! Fair dinkum, every week that show makes typos and errors on their graphics. Usually they can't calculate the total score from the goals and behinds.

The Peanut
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote:Does anyone have a link top video of the incident?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy6V2y_h3bE - This link shows a bit

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:Does anyone have a link top video of the incident?

FWIW I was two rows behind Eddie and his wife, nanny & kids on Friday night. He left his seat at the 20 min mark last 1/4 and copped a massive 'down in front call' from some saints fans behind him that was very, very well timed and funny.

No abuse, but brought attention to his early departure and the point was well made.
That was my daughter and her boyfriend Joffa :D :D

Actually they were in front of him and gave him a nice little send off.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

there was footage shown this morn on the channel seven footy show (the one that had mini on, and has robbo and maxwell and the ox on it)

it was footage from 'above' and they said that this footage was not seen by anyone on telly
you could see that he was talking to milney as he was 'following' him slowly
walking, and milne and him were deff having words.

ill eat my left sock after wearing it for a week if he was addressing his players.
what a friggin liar

realdeal
Club Player

"It was suggested on Melbourne radio yesterday that the veteran coach will change his story to claim he called Milne a ''pest'' and not a ''rapist''.

Oh ok, I thought he didn't talk to our players at all and now he's saying he was calling him 'a pest'.... sounding just a little dodgy isn't it..

He didnt know there was video footage etc capturing the whole incident.

Just own up Mick, we all saw what you said.

and that ugly Maxwell clown sprouting off about giving it and taking it, Milne cops more abuse than nearly any player in the AFL and he cops it but a coach calling you whats suggested is way out of bounds.

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

Actions not words Saints.
We won the game.
As far as I am concerned, let the AFL investigate but don't complain ourselves - what have we got to gain from it anyway?

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
CeilidhSaint
Club Player

Hey Joffa you must have been sitting almost on my lap! I was a couple of rows behind EMcG too....hmmmm...do you know anyone close to you who is pregnant?

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Big friggin deal.

So what if the AFL takes action?

Wow, a $5,000 for Milkshake.

Whoopdee Do.

Will any Pies players get weeks for this?

Nup, so who gives a rats tossbag.

Will it help Rooey return early?

Nup!

Again, care factor ZERO.

If the AFL were fair dinkum, they'd ban this prick from Collingwood matches for 2 weeks.

Now THAT would be a real penality (or perhaps it would do the Pies and Figjam a favour!!!).