A few points from the replay

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

A few points from the replay

Just watched the replay for the second time :) It really was one of the gutsiest wins ive ever seen. However, just felt a comment had to be made about a few things that happened.

Firstly, the actions of the big dumb rockape Harry O'brian before the first bounce. CJ was just walking to position minding his own business when O'brian literally ran at him and latched onto him like a starving dog fighting for the last scrap of meat. Digraceful behaviour from someone painted as some sort of modern day mother therasa.

Secondly, Leigh brown is a spud of the highest order who needs to commit dirty acts in order to be accepted at filth land.

Lastly, i'm sick of hearing of people praising Maxwell as a so called "courages captain". He plays loose man in defence ffs and thrives on getting the cheap kicks. Also, another king of the cheap shot, although to be fair to him, this seems like a pre-requisite of playing at collingwood.

So glad we stuck it up them, our boys were absolutely terrific !

Thompson4
Club Player

Word.

Andrew Thompson - The most underrated player in the AFL
Beno88
SS Hall of Fame

Spot on

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Added to their list of averageness should be Medhurst, Didak, Davis, that Daisy nuff nuff, Wellingham, the simply godawful Lockyer and the world's most overhyped fronttrunner Swan. Any hint of a need for accountability and they all stand back and squirm.

The fact that in a hard, tough game it was only an (albeit pretty much unmanned) ex Saint who stood up when it got hot says something about Collingwood's head space as a team I think.

Yes I cannot stand them for historical reasons, but if that game doesn't ruin them for a while I'll eat my hat.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
matrix
Saintsational Legend

im sure the pies woulda seen a few points from the replay

:P :twisted:

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

There was a game?

I completely forgot, I just assumed that Roo injured himself in the qtr time altercation :shock:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:im sure the pies woulda seen a few points from the replay

:P :twisted:
Gold!!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor