I'M P1SSED OFF!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:[If the level of language in the OP is deemed acceptable without warning by the existing mods..then Im damned glad I got out.
Dont think its about the mods letting it go, its about there not being enough mods at the moment to patrol every thread every minute.

We only have 3 admin and 2 mods at the moment - and we were finding it hard enough with an extra 4 already - we're all sposed to be on here late on a friday night or early saturday morning?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Actually couldnt give a stuff about swearing but to blame an injury to Roo on RL playing only one tall forward is just stupid.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Actually couldnt give a stuff about swearing but to blame an injury to Roo on RL playing only one tall forward is just stupid.
this. Posts liek that are the reason I am less frequently on this forum. Very disappoinjting IMO.

Quixote
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Actually couldnt give a stuff about swearing but to blame an injury to Roo on RL playing only one tall forward is just stupid.
Maybe.

But maybe not.

Let's see what happens next.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Quixote
SS Life Member

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
this. Posts liek that are the reason I am less frequently on this forum. Very disappoinjting IMO.
I read your 2 page sook on Big Footy and frankly - it was pathetic.

Further - it didn't actually make any sense.

I'm surprised you own a computer, honestly.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:
saint66au wrote:[If the level of language in the OP is deemed acceptable without warning by the existing mods..then Im damned glad I got out.
Dont think its about the mods letting it go, its about there not being enough mods at the moment to patrol every thread every minute.

We only have 3 admin and 2 mods at the moment - and we were finding it hard enough with an extra 4 already - we're all sposed to be on here late on a friday night or early saturday morning?
Nah totally understand Nick..and good to hear

One poster was spreading rumours here that he'd been told by a mod that " things would be more relaxed in the future" ..so good to hear its just scuttlebutt :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Quixote wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
I read your 2 page sook on Big Footy and frankly - it was pathetic.

Further - it didn't actually make any sense.

I'm surprised you own a computer, honestly.
If you're trying to bait me it won't work.

I've never once gotten into an argument on ehre (well once with plugger but I apologised after it)

As for your last comment, that's just ridculous...absolteuly nothing I have posted warrants that... nothing.

I stand by what I said, if you can't take a contstructive opinon about something then that's not my fault.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Oh and two page sook - mate, it was barely two lines.

Quixote
SS Life Member

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:Oh and two page sook - mate, it was barely two lines.
OneEyedSainter66 On BigFooty wrote: Jesus St Kilda supporters s*** me....

On Saintsational, the sky is falling. Everyone's running around like a headless chook, the season is over, the window is shut and the coach needs to be sacked.

On Bigfooty, there's no problem, we can cover him, we'll still finish top two even if he mises the rest of the season...

Not to mention ridiculous debate about certain teams' supporters and how disgusting they are... every team has their bad supporters. The Prismall incident from 2008 disappointed me immensely because I always though St Kilda suppoorters were much mor gracious when it came to injuries.

Last night I actually heard a Collingwood supporter behind me remark three things, when Riewoldt went down it was "Oh YES! Riewoldt's done a hammy, suck s*** you diving sook, you DESERVE that" , then when Fisher went down, "Get up off the ground you sook. ****ing St Kilda sooks!" And then after a Collingwood supporter was tackled and went down momkentarily and got straight back up... "Yeah, that's it you get back up off the ground straight away, not like those St Kilda sooks."

Now at the time, I was livid. I wanted to turn around and scream at him but my level headed father just said '"Don't say anything mate, you'll just give him more ammunition" and then I realised he is just one idiot. St Kilda has idiots too. I hear people booing our players, saying "Don't kick backwards, kick forwards, oh you idiot!!!!" when forwards there is NOTHING to kick to. (all right, I admit it, that one was my Dad )

Anyway, what was my point?

Oh yeah, STAY OUT OF MY BOOZE!!!!!

You make as much sense there as you do here.

Thanks for adding not much at all to anything. :lol:

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

You're taking one post I put on there and using that as an example that I shouldn't own a computer.

Laughable.

Look I stand by what I said, the supporters on this forum were all psoting the sky was falling and all that crap until it was confirmed its only a 4-6 week injury. Everyone was saying he is out for the season or whatver (obviosuly the coach sacking was an exaggeration)

And on BG, everyone's just an arrogant sod. You would think we'd won the last five GF's the way a majority of them carry on. And plugger35 sooking about how he doesn't agree with my opinion on the Riewoldt thread (and I'm sure you've got an opinon of that too) and accusing me of spouting that as Gospel.

The second half of my post doesn't make sense in the context because I went off on another tangent. Then I forgot I was meant to be saying how fickle St Kilda supporters were.

Then I realised everyone has their idiots and its not really fair to judge an entire fanbase ona selcet few people.

but if there's one thing I hate about forums it is when they become slanging matches between two people and everyone else just watches on in embarrassment.

So I'm ending this here, I didn't like your OP and thought it was unfair to blame Ross Lyon on Roo getting injured, you don't think my post on Bigfooty makes any sense and think i'm not worth a pinch of s*** as a poster on this site or on Bigfooty.

That's your opinon and you're entitled to it.

have a nice day.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

On Saintsational, the sky is falling. Everyone's running around like a headless chook, the season is over, the window is shut and the coach needs to be sacked.
Erm...I don't think so. Don't try and paint yourself as a marquee forumite from Santsational just because you get your nose out of joint about one posters comments.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

degruch wrote:

Erm...I don't think so. Don't try and paint yourself as a marquee forumite from Santsational just because you get your nose out of joint about one posters comments.
In wans't talking about this thread. All over this thread, people were worried that he'd be out for the season.

It's not really their fault in hindsight because they just fall for the bulls*** hype the media starts but....

Anyway, this is why I hate posting here. In make one comment, people take it out of context and jump down my throat about it.

I can't take back what I said because then i'm a back-pedalling softcock and I can't stand by what I said beacause then I'm a backstabbing turncoat.

I don't want to fight with everyone on this forum over stupid comments I made on another forum.

I'm sorry if Ioffending anyone with my comments, i clearly didn';t mean every single poster on Satinsational, it was again an exaggeration.

but whatever, i'm fighting a losing a battle here so i'm just gunna put yup the white flag...

degruch
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:I can't take back what I said because then i'm a back-pedalling softcock...
:lol: Who are you, Mick Malthouse? :wink:

I think the mood on here is quite positive, all things considered. Granted the vibe has been greatly enhanced by the fact we won, otherwise you'd probably be right and the sky would be falling. Don't tell those BF scum we're a bunch of mincey Collingwood-esque downhill skiers. Its a challenge, not the end of the world...you know that, I know that, most of us do.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

It's all going to be ok, I feel it in my bones....also thought the mood at the game was quite calm actually.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

degruch wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:I can't take back what I said because then i'm a back-pedalling softcock...
:lol: Who are you, Mick Malthouse? :wink:

I think the mood on here is quite positive, all things considered. Granted the vibe has been greatly enhanced by the fact we won, otherwise you'd probably be right and the sky would be falling. Don't tell those BF scum we're a bunch of mincey Collingwood-esque downhill skiers. Its a challenge, not the end of the world...you know that, I know that, most of us do.
Well I've amended the original post because I don't want to cast this forum in a negative light, especially on a forum such as Bigfooty. they already think St Kilda supporters are scum and that this place is a cesspool.

Fact is, as much as I bitch about it, I love this place - same with bigfooty, they are sort of a guilty pleasure of mine.