Membership query/advice needed

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sawf
Club Player

Membership query/advice needed

G'day all,

I'm now back in Oz after 5 years overseas (during which time I was a member on and off).

I'm currently in Tassie, but have decided to head to Melbourne to look for work on the 18th (might just sneak in the Freo game).

Anyway, I'm trying to decide on whether I should get an Interstate membership for $90 and entry to 5 matches, or the Adult 11 for $180 and entry to the remaining 8/9 matches.

Obviously, if I was currently working, it would be a no-brainer, but I guess I'm not entirely sure when I'll find work, if I'll stay in Melbourne etc.

Also, if I order either of them this week, do you think they would get to me here in Hobart before I fly out? Or can you buy membership outside Etihad?

Cheers!

NB. If anyone knows of any work going, please let me know! I have experience in project management and learning and development, but would be interested in hearing about other opportunities as well.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Probably depends on how many games you think you will get to.

Suggest a call to the club. They're pretty helpful.

sainta
Club Player

And yes you can sign up for memberships outside Etihad on game days. They have marquee's on the walkway from Southern Cross and at Gate 6.

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

My membership pack took a little while to get here, the club said they were staggering the sending of packages, so it might take awhile for it to make it to Tassie

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
sainter35
Club Player

You'll receive entry to the game if you purchase it from outside the stadium.

As for whether it's worth getting the Adult 11 or the interstate membership, only you can decide that.

Some people live interstate/overseas and buy social club memberships every year, others live in Melbourne and attend 5/6 games a year and don't bother buying one at all.

As long as you buy one you're financially supporting the club and that's the most important thing.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Welcome back Sawf

as above
your decision and dependant on how many and which games- if you think only 5 HOME which may or may not include the game at the G- vs Geelong

and then just buy as you go- if Home game then saints benefit
if not then you haven't outlaid when not making it.

IF you do get work and decide- you can upgrade your membership at any time - if you wish ti increase the donation to the lcub.

there were a few hundred last year who signed AFTER the AFL count/ audit- so all good for the club.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107