SAINTS v north live telecast in perth at the

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

SAINTS v north live telecast in perth at the

dare i say it at the karalee :lol:

just spoken to paul higgins & he said we are welcome to come along if we wish..he was informed (by his manager) of what took place a couple of weeks ago & we have sorted that out

the side room has been booked for the night however we can have the screens at the bar & at the entrance

if anyone has any gripe about the reception,audio,seating,meals,the price of pyss or whatever dont go off half cocked see me first

telecast starts at 4.10 give or take 10-15 mins depending on central time differences

seeyas there about 4

if anyone has a better alternative let us know

Mr X from the West
Club Player

Thanks Rog - hopefully will get there this week!

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Rhubarb!

Another opportunity awaits!
St Michele
Club Player

Well done on sorting it out, ever the peacemeker :-)

We wol tbe there this week but will return for the next week

Enjoy the game

Michele and Ron

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:Well done on sorting it out, ever the peacemeker :-)

We wol tbe there this week but will return for the next week

Enjoy the game

Michele and Ron
Not exactly sure what you're trying to say on the 2nd line there but the Saints will be on free to air the following week ie Friday night footy unless Roger can negotiate a live telecast at the Karalee

overitalready
Club Player

st michele wrote "we wol tbe"
lots of the young folk use acronyms such as LOL = laugh out loud

wol tbe means:
When Ordering Lollies, Try Buying Expensive

its a bit cryptic...

Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, an unselfish woman- what do they all have in common? Answer- we would all like to believe they are true, but they are all fictional.
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

overitalready wrote:st michele wrote "we wol tbe"

wol tbe means:

its a bit cryptic...
You also need to say that with a mouthful of peanuts

saint64
Club Player

Good luck to you guys at the Karalee. Can't bring myself to return there yet though after the way Trav was treated.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

blimey i always thought LOL was 'lots of laughter'
:?

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

i'm more than happy to go to the karalee until someone else can come up with an alternative venue

not to bad a place to watch the footy LIVE unless ya are happy to see it 4-5 hours after the event & if ya aint got fox ya miss out all together...one dissatisfied patron in 3 yrs any business would be happy with that esspecially when its caused by an act of god

cant be to hard to find another centrally located venue all its gunna take is a bit of time & effort & do a pub crawl...thats if anyones interested in watching the footy LIVE each week

some like to watch it LIVE others aint really interested...each to there own

wasaintsfan
Club Player

god bless webcasts.... if anyone who doesnt go 2nite and doesnt know the link to webcast.. pm me and ill return the link closer to start time as i prob wont be home til later =D

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:...one dissatisfied patron in 3 yrs any business would be happy with that esspecially when its caused by an act of god
:roll: :roll: im not going to go over this issuse again good luck to you if you wanna go there i know i wont not ever and thats got SFA to do with an act of god ......

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

pretty good turnout for tonights game...one saints member over from melb was as happy as a pig in chyt that he could watch the game with us

thanked the manageress that was at the centre of the storm as we left & she said thats ok hope you enjoyed the game....which we did :lol:

did say to her sorry about the stuffup a couple of weeks ago & her reply was thats alright hope to seeya again next week...which she/they will

can we see friday nights game LIVE..will check with the pub early in the week to confirm

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
rogerwa wrote:...one dissatisfied patron in 3 yrs any business would be happy with that esspecially when its caused by an act of god
:roll: :roll: im not going to go over this issuse again good luck to you if you wanna go there i know i wont not ever and thats got SFA to do with an act of god ......
Trav, Not sure what happened at the Karalee between yourself and a certain staff member but IMO you shouldn't let that incident get in the way of coming down and watching footy with fellow Saints mates. Personally I see the Karalee as a conduit for watching Saints games while I'm stuck in WA wishing that I was at Etihad stadium. I rarely buy their food, but I like going down to share a beer with Roger, Tim and the other boys. At this point in time it's the best of what we've got in this imperfect football state.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Hope you all enjoyed the game over in WA as much as we did!

The Saints were running hot tonight...!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:pretty good turnout for tonights game...one saints member over from melb was as happy as a pig in chyt that he could watch the game with us

thanked the manageress that was at the centre of the storm as we left & she said thats ok hope you enjoyed the game....which we did :lol:

did say to her sorry about the stuffup a couple of weeks ago & her reply was thats alright hope to seeya again next week...which she/they will

can we see friday nights game LIVE..will check with the pub early in the week to confirm
:roll:
so you appoligised to her for her blaming me for one person wanting a refund because they were leaving cause the telecast was dead ..... the world has gone mad

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Trav, Not sure what happened at the Karalee between yourself and a certain staff member but IMO you shouldn't let that incident get in the way of coming down and watching footy with fellow Saints mates. Personally I see the Karalee as a conduit for watching Saints games while I'm stuck in WA wishing that I was at Etihad stadium. I rarely buy their food, but I like going down to share a beer with Roger, Tim and the other boys. At this point in time it's the best of what we've got in this imperfect football state.
no issue what so ever with sitting and watching footy with you guys but there is no way in hell will i step foot in that pub again i would rather sit by my PC and listen to the game then go to an establishment that treats people with utter dissrespect for no aparent reason , thats my personal choice t that female manager wont give a toss that i dont return but thats my stance on the matter ..... on the plus side an alternative might be on the cards

St Michele
Club Player

Moccha wrote:
overitalready wrote:st michele wrote "we wol tbe"

wol tbe means:

its a bit cryptic...
You also need to say that with a mouthful of peanuts
I hate the typing dislexia :-( Is that a hint for lollies!!!

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!