So we have two Stanleys in, according to The Footy Show

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

karnaby
Club Player

Re: So we have two Stanleys in, according to The Footy Show

plugger66 wrote: If people write crap IMO I will bag them. That is why I comment on so many of your posts.
Separate to the pleasantries that you are sharing with stinger; who invited you to be the judge, jury and general oponent of (what you perceive to be) crap around here? I didn't see the role advertised!

Aren't you old enough to realise that it is ok to just shut your gob and let things pass sometimes?

To repeat what I wrote earlier - Get a life!!

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:
plugger66 wrote: If people write crap IMO I will bag them. That is why I comment on so many of your posts.
Separate to the pleasantries that you are sharing with stinger; who invited you to be the judge, jury and general oponent of (what you perceive to be) crap around here? I didn't see the role advertised!

Aren't you old enough to realise that it is ok to just shut your gob and let things pass sometimes?

I have a great life. Not sure about yours but unlike you I will not judge. Give me your number and I will call you to see if it all right to comment on posts. Some people take things far to seriously.

Saintsfan
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
karnaby wrote:

I have a great life. Not sure about yours but unlike you I will not judge. Give me your number and I will call you to see if it all right to comment on posts. Some people take things far to seriously.
You rude individual

The Saintsfan Cometh
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Sam23 wrote:Not sure why people find plugger66 so infuriating.

Offers a different perspective and his posts are interesting enough. His sarcasm sometimes runs a bit thing but ah well better than 500 "FAIR DINKUM" blokes on the forum.
Because he is re-active and not pro-active.

Void of original thought. Just bags everyone rather than counter arguing.

I encourage debate and if someone disagrees with me, with a lucid, eloquent opinion, I will respect that. Maybe every now and then they can introduce a new thread.

I will always admit a mistake, or typo. If someone is offended then I will apologise to them. There are certain posters who just wait to pounce but don't contribute off their own bat.

Saintsfan
Club Player

Milan Faletic wrote:

Offers a different perspective and his posts are interesting enough. His sarcasm sometimes runs a bit thing but ah well better than 500 "FAIR DINKUM" blokes on the forum.

I encourage debate and if someone disagrees with me, with a lucid, eloquent opinion, I will respect that. Maybe every now and then they can introduce a new thread.

I will always admit a mistake, or typo. If someone is offended then I will apologise to them. There are certain posters who just wait to pounce but don't contribute off their own bat.
Thanks for the public service announcement regarding the rationale behind your posting techniques and stylings.

What Plugger posts is usually correct and in direct response to some of the utter garbage that is posted on here.

The Saintsfan Cometh
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

Thanks for the public service announcement regarding the rationale behind your posting techniques and stylings.

What Plugger posts is usually correct and in direct response to some of the utter garbage that is posted on here.
No it's not.

Saintsfan
Club Player

degruch wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

No it's not.
Yes, yes it is. It is deemed rude and argumentative due to the way Plugger types things but he or she often points out the glaringly incorrect in some posters thoughts.

The Saintsfan Cometh
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
degruch wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

No it's not.
Yes, yes it is. It is deemed rude and argumentative due to the way Plugger types things but he or she often points out the glaringly incorrect in some posters thoughts.
Plugger rarely offers an opinion, this is what infuriates most posters. He/she/GT rarely points out much at all, but for the 1% of the time he/she/GT does offer an opinion, I'm usually in agreeance. However, I agree with Milan.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

That's ok. Glad to oblige. This is a public forum and of course I have the right to make public comment. Maybe my rationale will help to encourage constructive and honest debate.

Oh, by the way, like another poster that was discussed recently, I have had several PMs from posters who have noticed that he has been shadowing my posts which is a provocative and intimidatory tactic toward a specific poster.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

That's ok. Glad to oblige. This is a public forum and of course I have the right to make public comment. Maybe my rationale will help to encourage constructive and honest debate.

Oh, by the way, like another poster that was discussed recently, I have had several PMs from posters who have noticed that he has been shadowing my posts which is a provocative and intimidatory tactic toward a specific poster.
Mate i have no choice but to shadow this post because it is utter garbage. Firstly why anyone would PM you about me shadowing posts in laughable at the least. Why would anyone bother and secondly the only reason I respond to some of your posts is because how ridiculous some are. Brayshaw sticking up for his team and having to Stanleys in the side. Wow. then starting threads on GT 2 weeks in a row after footy classified and to make matters worse even misquoting. Surely that is just looking to start a fight on the forum as we know how those threads go on here.

Anyway if i have something interesting to start a thread with I will. I must say I did hear someone on SEN call ReVolt Rewolt the other night, maybe I will start a thread on that. :lol:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

Mate i have no choice but to shadow this post because it is utter garbage. Firstly why anyone would PM you about me shadowing posts in laughable at the least. Why would anyone bother and secondly the only reason I respond to some of your posts is because how ridiculous some are. Brayshaw sticking up for his team and having to Stanleys in the side. Wow. then starting threads on GT 2 weeks in a row after footy classified and to make matters worse even misquoting. Surely that is just looking to start a fight on the forum as we know how those threads go on here.

Anyway if i have something interesting to start a thread with I will. I must say I did hear someone on SEN call ReVolt Rewolt the other night, maybe I will start a thread on that. :lol:
Happy Easter, plugger66.

Love to you and your family :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

Happy Easter, plugger66.

Same to you and never, I repeat never take any of my posts seriously. i am least serious person you will ever meet if you have the good fortune.

dsreg1
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

Happy Easter, plugger66.

Same to you and never, I repeat never take any of my posts seriously. i am least serious person you will ever meet if you have the good fortune.
Funny stuff.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:

perfectly said, I coul write a couple of paragraphs but they would not sum it up as well as this post.

I really do try to ignore his postings but the problem is that not only is the crap everywhere but he goes out of his way to attack posters who attempt to create debate and passionate chat around issues....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Solar
Saintsational Legend

btw if people find what he posts funny then good luck to them, some of us actually enjoy this place and don't like it being trashed by those who believe they are superior. If thats me not GETTING a huge joke then I'm happy for the joke to be on me...
:roll:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:btw if people find what he posts funny then good luck to them, some of us actually enjoy this place and don't like it being trashed by those who believe they are superior. If thats me not GETTING a huge joke then I'm happy for the joke to be on me...
Dont worry it is on you. Are you actually jealous of me because you find it hard not to comment when people say things about me. I find that a real compliment.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:btw if people find what he posts funny then good luck to them, some of us actually enjoy this place and don't like it being trashed by those who believe they are superior. If thats me not GETTING a huge joke then I'm happy for the joke to be on me...
Dont worry it is on you. Are you actually jealous of me because you find it hard not to comment when people say things about me. I find that a real compliment.
What a lovely Easter Saturday it is today and I am sure plugger66, Solar and myself will all be at the game cheering for the same team....and all three of us will be happy when we get up and win. I can feel the Easter spirit from here. :D