So we have two Stanleys in, according to The Footy Show

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

So we have two Stanleys in, according to The Footy Show

Well done plebs. Brayshaw did his best to push North and they also said we just won, even though we played at ANZ Ice Rink.

I hope we thump them. They have been the worst supporters I have encountered.

Saintsfan
Club Player

Re: So we have two Stanleys in, according to The Footy Show

Milan Faletic wrote:Well done plebs. Brayshaw did his best to push North and they also said we just won, even though we played at ANZ Ice Rink.

You do not have to live in Brisbane with all the ignorant, bogan, rude, smug supporters of the Lions. Going to a game with them it can really ruin something fun

The Saintsfan Cometh
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

OMG they put two stanleys in :o

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:OMG they put two stanleys in :o
Two Riewoldts would be better.....Nicks that is.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

did that idiot Lyon say freewoldt?

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:Well done plebs. Brayshaw did his best to push North and they also said we just won, even though we played at ANZ Ice Rink.

You do not have to live in Brisbane with all the ignorant, bogan, rude, smug supporters of the Lions. Going to a game with them it can really ruin something fun
Funny you say that. In the early days of Colonial, one of the worst nights was with the Brisbane supporters behind us. So much so that a guy in our row of seats, turned around and threw his beer on them.

vacuous space
SS Life Member

Wing, HFF, FF, ruck and interchange. Pavlich made the AA team playing 'five positions'. Rhys Stanley will make the AA team playing five positions at the same time. Gun.

Yeah nah pleasing positive
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

The Lions Supporters are extremely feral, this is why they are my worst team. But I have to say, Sydney gave them a good run for their money last weekend. Lets face it, all interstate sides suck. :roll:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Have you ever made a mistake. Big deal. Its a made up squad. By the way fancy a president pushing his own club. Amazing really.

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

West Coast fans at Subiaco are an embarrassment. Totally unenjoyable experience losing there. Worse time of my life. They hiss at your players.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Too many forget those inbred half wits from Adelaide after the 97 grand final- worst sports in the history of the AFL. They were heckling Saints supporters on the train. Still not over it, their theme song still chills my blood.

Kate
Club Player

Gave up watching the Footy Show long ago.

I love my footy but I can't tolerate the purile crap TFS serves up.

wallbanger
Club Player

Couldn't agree more Kate - bunch of absolute tossers so far up their own bums it's sickening.

Give me Footy Classified any day of the week...even if I have to put up with GT!

Please...let's win a Premiership before GEELONG!!!! (O.k., so we've missed that opportunity...maybe let's win the next one before Geelong????)
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Saint Bev wrote:
The Lions Supporters are extremely feral, this is why they are my worst team. But I have to say, Sydney gave them a good run for their money last weekend. Lets face it, all interstate sides suck.

I agree Bev. The majority of Lions supporters are also front runners, as has been seen over the last few years in the drop off in numbers at the Gabba.

saintlee
Club Player

So pretty much supporters of any team but St Kilda are ferals, bogans, morons etc.....come on.....there are feral fans for every club, we have them too

karnaby
Club Player

plugger66 wrote: Have you ever made a mistake. Big deal. Its a made up squad. By the way fancy a president pushing his own club. Amazing really.
FAIR DINKUM!!!

I cannot for the life of me begin to comprehend what drives you to be forever carping on at other peoples comments.

You are so completely full of your own self importance that you come across as an utterly obnoxious bore!

Get a life!!

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
stinger
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Have you ever made a mistake. Big deal. Its a made up squad. By the way fancy a president pushing his own club. Amazing really.
FAIR DINKUM!!!

I cannot for the life of me begin to comprehend what drives you to be forever carping on at other peoples comments.

You are so completely full of your own self importance that you come across as an utterly obnoxious bore!

Get a life!!
one of the best summing ups of i have seen for plugga...you absolutely nailed him.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by stinger on Thu 01 Apr 2010 12:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:
FAIR DINKUM!!!

Get a life!!
Agree totally karnaby,

It would appear that each P66 post should carry the warning:

WET BLANKET ALERT!!!

FFS, I don’t agree with everything written here but it is a supporters forum and supporters are by their very nature emotional. And supporters who take the time to join a blog are even more emotional than those who simply watch the footy each week.

From what I have read of P66, and I don’t know him personally, he sees it as an offence to be critical of:

The AFL
The draw
The umpires
Media mistakes
Presidents unfairly pushing their clubs in the media
etc etc etc

So do we just come on here and say “Good win Saints, Roo played wellâ€

saintlee
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
karnaby wrote:
FAIR DINKUM!!!

Get a life!!
Agree totally karnaby,

WET BLANKET ALERT!!!

FFS, I don’t agree with everything written here but it is a supporters forum and supporters are by their very nature emotional. And supporters who take the time to join a blog are even more emotional than those who simply watch the footy each week.

From what I have read of P66, and I don’t know him personally, he sees it as an offence to be critical of:

The AFL
The draw
The umpires
Media mistakes
etc etc etc

Saints43
Club Player

[quote="Dr Spaceman"]So do we just come on here and say “Good win Saints, Roo played wellâ€

Sam23
SS Life Member

Not sure why people find plugger66 so infuriating.

Offers a different perspective and his posts are interesting enough. His sarcasm sometimes runs a bit thing but ah well better than 500 "FAIR DINKUM" blokes on the forum.

Goddard.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
karnaby wrote:
FAIR DINKUM!!!

Get a life!!
Agree totally karnaby,

WET BLANKET ALERT!!!

The AFL
The draw
The umpires
Media mistakes
etc etc etc

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

So to be a true Saints supporter you must whinge about a president hoping his club wins, bagging every TV channel, hating umpires, the tribunal, opposition ploayers, the draw, the AFL and so. People say i whinge but I only whinge at whingers. I will continue to post my way unless told otherwise.
.[/quote]

so to be a true blue saintsational poster you have to bag every post and every poster who even slightly upsets you...eh plugga????.... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...flower me....some pple.... :evil:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

So to be a true Saints supporter you must whinge about a president hoping his club wins, bagging every TV channel, hating umpires, the tribunal, opposition ploayers, the draw, the AFL and so. People say i whinge but I only whinge at whingers. I will continue to post my way unless told otherwise.

so to be a true blue saintsational poster you have to bag every post and every poster who even slightly upsets you...eh plugga????.... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...flower me....some pple.... :evil:[/quote]

If people write crap IMO I will bag them. That is why I comment on so many of your posts.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

so to be a true blue saintsational poster you have to bag every post and every poster who even slightly upsets you...eh plugga????.... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...flower me....some pple.... :evil:
If people write crap IMO I will bag them. That is why I comment on so many of your posts.[/quote]

touche.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: