SPONSORSHIP GROUP PAYMENTS

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

PLUGGER14
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:and the welldone continues

almost all paid up

I have heard there are only 2 players now not sponsored which would be great work by the Corporate department

it's becoming the thing to do 8-)

In year past there was a struggle to get each player sponsored once- let alone every player sponsored and many up to 4 times.
Who are they?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

PLUGGER14 wrote:
saintbrat wrote:and the welldone continues

almost all paid up

I have heard there are only 2 players now not sponsored which would be great work by the Corporate department

it's becoming the thing to do 8-)

In year past there was a struggle to get each player sponsored once- let alone every player sponsored and many up to 4 times.
Who are they?
I believe they are
Jesse Smith
Adam Pattison

spiral2
Club Player

paid 3 x 15 by EFT, should be in your account tomoz
sorry for lateness!

bristol_saint
Club Player

Where are we at with all the payments, by the looks of the first post there are a lot of people that have not paid....is this the case? :shock:

Boot to Ball....GOAL!!!
saints4ever
Club Player

If anyone has changed their mind and no longer wants shares, let us know. I am sure I am not the only one who may be interested in getting some more if need be.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saints4ever wrote:If anyone has changed their mind and no longer wants shares, let us know. I am sure I am not the only one who may be interested in getting some more if need be.
If you want more, just pm me.
I have a few that have been 'handed back in' for various reasons.

saints4ever
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
saints4ever wrote:If anyone has changed their mind and no longer wants shares, let us know. I am sure I am not the only one who may be interested in getting some more if need be.
If you want more, just pm me.
I have a few that have been 'handed back in' for various reasons.
I'll take another 2 - have Pm'ed you...

cheers :)

goodie
Club Player

Have to ask, what's happening with this? We're three rounds in and still got well over 50 shares unpaid for, over half a player sponsorship.

PLUGGER14
Club Player

goodie wrote:Have to ask, what's happening with this? We're three rounds in and still got well over 50 shares unpaid for, over half a player sponsorship.
Yeah & a lot of regular poster names there as well???

saints4ever
Club Player

Just paid for my extra 2 shares.

St Michele
Club Player

How many more are there to get rid of... I tohught it was all sorted :-(

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:How many more are there to get rid of... I tohught it was all sorted :-(
No they've all been taken - just waiting for some payments to arrive.
If somebody missed out I will do my best to get them a share or two so that they can be part of the group.

St Michele
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
St Michele wrote:How many more are there to get rid of... I tohught it was all sorted :-(
If somebody missed out I will do my best to get them a share or two so that they can be part of the group.
No that's cool I have some just wanted to make sure all were gone.Hope the money comes through soon.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

St Michele wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
No that's cool I have some just wanted to make sure all were gone.Hope the money comes through soon.
I'm sure it will. :)

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

coming up to next event - match day function
It's great to hear that all Players have sponsors-- awaiting the list to be uploaded on saints.com.au I believe.

trust we're getting close to all paid up..:)

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

If it as all possible, I would object to saintsRrising being involved with anything to do with this sponsorship...

He is nothing but an arrogant and ignorant poster and I have little time for him, more so his last message to me via PM...

His failure to do some little research on a topic and then post that my post was in VERY poor taste says enough and the final straw was his response to my PM ....

I don't research and don't PM me again, I don't read SPAM

I don't want this poster involved at all with the Player Sponsorship and if he continues, I want out

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:If it as all possible, I would object to saintsRrising being involved with anything to do with this sponsorship...

He is nothing but an arrogant and ignorant poster and I have little time for him, more so his last message to me via PM...

I see that St Fid has chosen to lie and has quoted a sentence that was not actually in my PM. This is areflection on your lack of integrity. A matter which you harp on about but do not actually practice.

If anyone is interested including any Mods I can send them the PM, or a mod can access it directly with my permission.

And St Fid if you had actually read this thread you would have observed that MM ran the raffle this year.

I declined to run it this year because of all the abuse that you can cop. ie St Fid in particular and I did not want a good concept ruined for others, as he did his best last year to.

Hopefully he will leave it to MM do a good job as he always does.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:If it as all possible, I would object to saintsRrising being involved with anything to do with this sponsorship...

I see that St Fid has chosen to lie and has quoted a sentence that was not actually in my PM. This is areflection on your lack of integrity. A matter which you harp on about but do not actually practice.

If anyone is interested including any Mods I can send them the PM, or a mod can access it directly with my permission.

And St Fid if you had actually read this thread you would have observed that MM ran the raffle this year.

I declined to run it this year because of all the abuse that you can cop. ie St Fid in particular and I did not want a good concept ruined for others, as he did his best last year to.

You are nothing but a cheap liar yourself and if you would like me to actually quote your PM t0 me, I will do so...

You can on the front foot and responded to my post about our Saints runner and objected to my post about his day time job..

The whole idea was to do some research and you would had discovered that his Profile on the internet included both his day job and his part timer...

But no, you "don't do research" and chose to pick my post about Walsh's day time job and state it was in Very poor form...

Pity you don't research before you post, because if Walsh's profile is on the internet that includes both his day job and his job as a runner for St Kilda it was very appropriate to include his day job...

Pity you don't do any research before you post

Pity you are so shallow to realise what you posted about my OP in that thread was totally wrong and you are not man enough to admit it...

Guess your ego gets in front of you...

Again, I Posted about our runner that has willing excepted on the internet that he works for the Victorian Police Association as the legal Manager and his profile also suggest that he is the runner for the St Kilda Football Club...

Just where should I edit my post and just when should you realise that your failure to do some diligent research before your post ???

You are a clown in that thread, I suggest you give up and maybe do some research before you ever suggest I am a liar....

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:

interesting.......

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Interesting, but not an option Matrix. :D Don't you be looking for an angle that doesn't exist. :lol:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:

What a load of crapola suggesting my lack of integrity...

and your comment that I have chosen to lie and quoted a sentence that was not in your PM.

For starters I did not quote you, I just typed a sentence what was in essence what you sent and not a quote.

I sent you this PM....

To: saintsRrising
Posted: Sun 02 May 2010 7:43pm
Subject: Your Post...
I cant believe you posted that it was VERY POOR FORM by me in mentioning his day job...

And your come back reply was "took exception to another poster mentioning your day job. "

Just what has that got to do with it???

The Police Association has put out Walsh's Profile and shows a photo of Walsh as the Saint's runner, it mentions his position in the Police Association as well as his life outside that as a St Kilda runner.

It was a simple google search that anyone could have done, and you suggest that I should edit my post??

Please explain to me why it was "very poor form" albeit that information is out for anyone to read via the internet.

And just why did you bother to mention why I took exception to another poster mentioning my day job???

The post about my day job had nothing to do with it and yet you fail to see any relevance with Walsh's internet profile that mentions his day job as well as the runner for the Saints.

Your post on this matter is VERY POOR FORM IMO

Just how are you to suggest that I should edit my post when that information of Walsh being the Legal Manager of the Victorian Police Association with a photo of him being a runner for St Kilda in his Profile is available on the internet???

You are the one with the poor form on this matter IMO

It just may pay you to do some research before you post in future

and your reply was this....

saintsRrising wrote:I don't need to do research.

IMO there was no need to raise what his day job was. It was completely irrelevant.

Just as there as no need for you to call me a fuckwitt.
My experience tell me that when people start swearing that they have lost the plot and argument.

So swear away.

And dont bother PM-ing me anymore. I do not appreciate spam.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Again what is your age. Unless you are under 10 I would suggest you start acting it because at the moment you acting like a little spoilt child.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Again what is your age. Unless you are under 10 I would suggest you start acting it because at the moment you acting like a little spoilt child.
Simple, I don't appreciate being called a liar on a public forum

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Forum Rule:

2b. No posting of personal details such as postal addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, passwords, fax numbers or other private information. Special consideration may be given if the approval of an administrator or moderator is sought beforehand.

By making a post detailing a persons employer you are in effect posting their contacts details, and I would note in breach of forum rules.

The Hawks forum was closed down for posting personal details, admitedlly of an umpire if I recall correctly.

Hence my suggestion to remove same. And hence my only reason for making the suggestion.

That one can obtain said details by various means including the Internet does not legitimise it. There is lots of material that one can find on the net.

Now maybe my suggestion will be viewed by some as over the top, or too pedantic. They and St Fid are free to disagree with my concern and suggestion to remove it.

But it was only a suggestion.

IMO St Fids personal attack on me was over the top and unwarranted including his attack on my integrity and dragging in of the Saintsational Sponosrship and of spreading his attack into several threads

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Forum Rule:

2b. No posting of personal details such as postal addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, passwords, fax numbers or other private information. Special consideration may be given if the approval of an administrator or moderator is sought beforehand.

By making a post detailing a persons employer you are in effect posting their contacts details, and I would note in breach of forum rules.

The Hawks forum was closed down for posting personal details, admitedlly of an umpire if I recall correctly.

Hence my suggestion to remove same. And hence my only reason for making the suggestion.

That one can obtain said details by various means including the Internet does not legitimise it. There is lots of material that one can find on the net.

Now maybe my suggestion will be viewed by some as over the top, or too pedantic. They and St Fid are free to disagree with my concern and suggestion to remove it.

But it was only a suggestion.

IMO St Fids personal attack on me was over the top and unwarranted including his attack on my integrity and dragging in of the Saintsational Sponosrship and of spreading his attack into several threads
:roll: :roll:

You were willing to send anyone that PM and now you are quoting rules...

Fair Dinkum
saintsRrising wrote:

You also stated this...
saintsRrising wrote: I declined to run it this year because of all the abuse that you can cop. ie St Fid in particular and I did not want a good concept ruined for others, as he did his best last year to.
Yet I did offer you one of the sponsorship prizes I won last year to show my appreciation of your efforts last year.

Fair Dinkum

:roll: :roll: