I dont begrudge the Doggies a Cup..except for....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint1974
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
groupie1 wrote:
Thinline wrote:If he lasts 8 rounds of the real stuff it'll be a miracle in my view. Was itching to crack someone tonight. If he doesn't burst, his old body will break down IMO. Look at Johnno. Look at Max H. It just happens.

Why Dog's fans would 'Boo the Roo' during presnetations is the thing that rankles with me.

Extraordinary immaturity and blight on their otherwise solid reputation as a membership.
Why Bulldogs fans would show such poor manners? You f****** kidding me? Because they're a classless, dirty pack of mank struggler class (read uneducated) swine, that's why.
Yep everyone of them.
I'm sure they would say the same about us.

Having said that, my group was certainly a lot better behaved than the group of dogs sitting behind me, who fit your description to a tee. As I said in another thread, I was surrounded by ferrals, saying terrible personal things about lots of our players and it took all my strength to restrain myself and not saying anything.
Sounds like you must have been sitting near us, before the ball was even bounced they were chanting for Hall to go and take Roo out,I just turned around and gave them a massive glare ,all night they slagged our players got me so bloody frustrated I said to them just enjoy how well your team is playing they are playing great footy no need to bag and use language on our players.
Well I give BBBH about 2 weeks before he looses it,saw last night he throw a few love taps and got frustrated ,someone just needs to get in his face!
And by the way where were all our supporters last night we were easily outnumbered last night.
Anyway look foward to the real season!
Go Saints!

saintnick12
Club Player

Here's my post from the other thread on this:-

We were seated on Level one, Bay 12, row K. Perfect view. Could see the boys coming off the bench too. Never sat there before. Liked it....

except

Had a whole row of feral dogs supporters behind me. Joked with mum early in the game about how you get so used to sitting in good seats with other saints (we sit in the social club), that being out with others can be sooooooooooo annoying. Right from the start they were on. So obnoxious. I don't mind people cheering for their team. I don't mind them booing umpiring decisions even, but these guys were very personal. Terrible things said about Roo, Kosi, Ray, Dawson and especially Milne. anyone really. There's no need for that. Dad and I had to restrain ourselves to not saying anything. Having kids with us, didn't want to get into an arguement, but seriously. They were big guys and very drunk, and I'm a woman so its just as well I didn't say anything. But it was tempting.

And the booing of Roo just shows how classy they really are.

Even the arrogant Geelong supporters didn't do that.

Were you near me? Or maybe they just had ferals all over the ground. :wink:

Looking forward to sitting back with my fellow Saints fans come the season proper. Plenty of them are annoying too, but not so bad as what I had last night and against Collingwood.
I'm going up to Sydney for round 1 and am getting my tix from the club so hopefully they will be in a good Saints area.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
groupie1
Club Player

why restrain yourself? turn around and tell the scrappers to go back to the western suburbs and stay there until they get a f****** education and stop dragging middle-class australia down - coz we don't care to hear what they say when they open their white trash mouths.
I know why - You restrain yourself because you're better than that and can rise above it. Great. You've done that now... so next time, let it rip! Your a Saints fan, dude. You're already there. Being above that doesn't mean always acting like we're above that.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
saintnick12
Club Player

groupie1 wrote:why restrain yourself? turn around and tell the scrappers to go back to the western suburbs and stay there until they get a f****** education and stop dragging middle-class australia down - coz we don't care to hear what they say when they open their white trash mouths.
I know why - You restrain yourself because you're better than that and can rise above it. Great. You've done that now... so next time, let it rip! Your a Saints fan, dude. You're already there. Being above that doesn't mean always acting like we're above that.
Main reason I restrained myself is because I'm a woman and there were three or four big strong and (drunk) men. I had my parents (in their 60's) and a couple of kids (teens) with me as well so it was best I restained myself. Dad said to me after the game it took all his strength to restrain himself too. One of them said something to me at one point. I turned around and he pretended he hadn't said anything. My son told me after the game that the guys friend had said to him "ohhh...she's angry.." in a really mocking way. Just as well I didn't hear it. :evil:

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
saint1974
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:Here's my post from the other thread on this:-

We were seated on Level one, Bay 12, row K. Perfect view. Could see the boys coming off the bench too. Never sat there before. Liked it....

except

Had a whole row of feral dogs supporters behind me. Joked with mum early in the game about how you get so used to sitting in good seats with other saints (we sit in the social club), that being out with others can be sooooooooooo annoying. Right from the start they were on. So obnoxious. I don't mind people cheering for their team. I don't mind them booing umpiring decisions even, but these guys were very personal. Terrible things said about Roo, Kosi, Ray, Dawson and especially Milne. anyone really. There's no need for that. Dad and I had to restrain ourselves to not saying anything. Having kids with us, didn't want to get into an arguement, but seriously. They were big guys and very drunk, and I'm a woman so its just as well I didn't say anything. But it was tempting.

And the booing of Roo just shows how classy they really are.

Even the arrogant Geelong supporters didn't do that.

Were you near me? Or maybe they just had ferals all over the ground. :wink:

Looking forward to sitting back with my fellow Saints fans come the season proper. Plenty of them are annoying too, but not so bad as what I had last night and against Collingwood.
I'm going up to Sydney for round 1 and am getting my tix from the club so hopefully they will be in a good Saints area.[/quote
Saint Nick we were Level1 aisle 30 they were so bad I even said quite loudly the pies supporters were even better, and also reminded them that 2009 Grand final was a game of class noone went out to target or injure anyone .
Which if you were a true follower of football thats what you want to see !
At the end of the game I congratulated them said how well the Doggies played and that you have some great fair players but BBBH is a loose cannon!
Goodnight I said to them enjoy because i have seen 3 night flags and gone to 2 grand finals! :)
As we left my son and daughter said can't wait to be back with our fellow friends in the social club!

saintnick12
Club Player

As we left my son and daughter said can't wait to be back with our fellow friends in the social club!

We said the exact same on the way back to the car. In fact, pretty sure I said it to mum during the game.
We are social club too
See you there, round 2... :wink:

groupie1
Club Player

it's f***ed up, if i may use the French, that a woman can't take her children and her older parents to the football without having to tolerate that; and its a detriment on their part that that is the case.

I hope you have better luck next time. My mom put up with all that s*** to take me to the footy when i was younger.

saint1974
Club Player

groupie1 wrote:why restrain yourself? turn around and tell the scrappers to go back to the western suburbs and stay there until they get a f****** education and stop dragging middle-class australia down - coz we don't care to hear what they say when they open their white trash mouths.
Groupie we are from the western suburbs mind you I grew up in Hampton,but do agree son said typical feral western suburbs people!LOL!
It took him all his energy not to say anything last night because his father was away and he was with me his Mum and younger sister,told him I was proud of him for biting his tongue when his mother couldn't got a few nudges from my daughter as she was feeling threatened by their supporters so I just shutup I wasn't rude orl loud I just don't long abusive language or lewd comments loudly in my ear!
End of rant!

groupie1
Club Player

yeah, i don't mean western suburbs. i mean western suburbs types.... dogs supporters!

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Give them there night in the sun....they wanted it more,players and supporters. We were outnumbered 2-1 by dogs supporters.....don't think that will ever happen again.

I was at the saints race,quite a few of the human trash types hanging over giving us a gobful when the players were on the way out. Told them to get back in there scum ridden kennels and stop being the scurge of Melbourne...they seemed to accept that concept quite well..

Bring back the Lockett era
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Their fans s*** me up the wall. Biggest bunch of basket case sooks ive ever seen. The vast majority reckon they have the flag sewn up already. One brain doner setting in the oposite row from me bagged the umpires all night and didnt cheer for his side ONCE.

Hall, Johnson, Akermanis they have some bloody annoying players that I personally cannot stand.

But let them have their "moment" I will laugh my ass off when Bazza smacks someone and gets rubbed out then walks away again and they limp to 7th only to be eliminated week 1 of the finals.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum