level 3 reserved seats question

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

danners
Club Player

level 3 reserved seats question

not sure if this has been spoken about before but i purchased the level 3 reserved seat along with my social club membership this year, and am just wanting to know if i get to just use my membership card to get in at fully ticketed matches or still have to get a ticket?

21 years old, proud member since 1998!
mich13
Club Player

For home games you'll just have to scan your membership, away games you would need to buy a ticket :)

"You can get more money elsewhere, but [St Kilda] is our home, we love it to death, so why would you want to leave?"

- Nick Dal Santo 21 Jun 2005
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: level 3 reserved seats question

danners wrote:not sure if this has been spoken about before but i purchased the level 3 reserved seat along with my social club membership this year, and am just wanting to know if i get to just use my membership card to get in at fully ticketed matches or still have to get a ticket?
Fully ticketed just means that everyone has to have a reserved seat (unless it is sell-out and they also sell ticketed Standing Room) in order to gain entry.

In your case you already have a reserved seat. :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....