Player by Player: NAB Cup Round 1

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

smasherini
Club Player

Dawson made me anxious every time his opponent went near the ball.He was hardly near it ,hope he doesn't fall back on his laurels from 2009.
Watched the replay,Cometti couldn't shut up about Miles.TBH I hardly noticed him at the game.
Armo was good and will only get better.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

smasherini wrote:Dawson made me anxious every time his opponent went near the ball.He was hardly near it ,hope he doesn't fall back on his laurels from 2009.
Watched the replay,Cometti couldn't shut up about Miles.TBH I hardly noticed him at the game.
Didn't Cometti admit that he played with or coached Miles' dad? Maybe trying to talk the young bloke up a bit.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
S.A Saint
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:
smasherini wrote:Dawson made me anxious every time his opponent went near the ball.He was hardly near it ,hope he doesn't fall back on his laurels from 2009.
Didn't Cometti admit that he played with or coached Miles' dad? Maybe trying to talk the young bloke up a bit.
yep he did..also think that he said he played across half back

"Heroes are never forgotten, but legends never die"