Peake, St Kilda's almost forgotten onball trade additition

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Loxton
Club Player

Got it, son of West Australian great Brian Peake, drafted from fremantle. Thought he may have been raised in Vic and came home. Good luck Peakey Fri night. :)

Hunter Clark 2024 StKilda Saints Premiership captain.
Saintersss
Club Player

True Blue Sainter wrote:The thing about Peake is that he plays well in a good side.

He was 3rd in Freo's B&F when they made the Prelim Final a few years back (can't believe they ever made a Prelim!). As we are a quality outfit, I'm sure he'll play well!

Looking forward to seeing you play Peakey!
Thats not neccessarily a good thing. Does that mean when we are having a good game he'll tear it up, but when we are getting beat and struggling (GF) he won't be able to do much? We don't really need more of those players...

I haven't been a fan of Peake, while he might become a better player at the saints, one of his major flaws is his kicking and thats something that can't improve moving to a better club (esp. at his age).

But in saying all that I hope he proves me wrong and becomes a star and I'm all for giving him a chance to cement his spot in the 22. Good luck to him.