My sentiments

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Quixote
SS Life Member

My sentiments

On everything

Everyone can go and get farked, I don't care about any of their opinions or what they think of us, I don't care about stuff-up players and trades or lost opportunities - I just want the Saints to come out this year and bury everyone in their wake. Without mercy. Without sentiment. Without anything.

Actions not words

That's all

That's where I'm at

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Batnoe

You're a bloody smart man

I agree,

Our games will speak louder than anything else. As we havent played a game opposition find it easy to say we won't cope.

What will happen if we win 25 games? Respect?

Probably not!!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

people will bag us regardless of what we do but in the end if we keep on winning ill be happy

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I still am failing to see where are getting bagged more than any other club. Maybe I read the wrong papers or listen to the wrong radio stations.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I still am failing to see where are getting bagged more than any other club. Maybe I read the wrong papers or listen to the wrong radio stations.
every team getts bagged its just we tend to take it personally

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I still am failing to see where are getting bagged more than any other club. Maybe I read the wrong papers or listen to the wrong radio stations.
it irks me to say this, but I agree with P66. We may be getting bagged for recruiting AL, but I cant see who, apart from his Laywers or the AFLPA saying we are wrong for sacking him.

Take a breath.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: My sentiments

Quixote wrote: "Actions not words"
...hmmm...anyone see a touch or irony in our new motto now?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
it irks me to say this, but I agree with P66. We may be getting bagged for recruiting AL, but I cant see who, apart from his Laywers or the AFLPA saying we are wrong for sacking him.

Take a breath.
Agreed, but there seems to be a 'prevailing wind' amongst some commentators that St Kilda needs to 'compensate' Lovett somehow for sacking him.

Money
Support

I heard Daniel Harfwit talking along those lines on SEN.
I heard BT talking along those lines on 3AW

markp
Saintsational Legend

I'm curious to see how oppo fans (particularly the more feral variety) attack us this season... and how I react to them when they do.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Take a breath.
Agreed, but there seems to be a 'prevailing wind' amongst some commentators that St Kilda needs to 'compensate' Lovett somehow for sacking him.

Money
Support

I heard Daniel Harfwit talking along those lines on SEN.
I heard BT talking along those lines on 3AW
It might well be that we have to compensate him. But surely that's purely a legal matter.

Are these commentators suggesting that we are somehow "morally" obliged to compensate Lovett? That's a ridiculous call: let's see what the outcome of the court case is first!!

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
Saint Mik
Club Player

Yep lets look after the bloke after all he has done for our club :roll:

Good bye AL you get F*** all on the way out you tosser.

Cant believe some people think this blokes deserves anything, even if he is found not guilty the bloke has put all this on himself and only has to look in the mirror for answers.

I am sick to death of his name, never played a game, trained a few times and yet our club is linked to him now and that really sh!ts me.

Cant wait till the season starts and he is either in jail or running around in the bush playing footy somewhere as he should, that is all this bloke deserves.

End of rant.
Last edited by Saint Mik on Thu 18 Feb 2010 1:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:Yep lets look after the bloke after all he has done for our club :roll:

Good bye AL you get F*** all on the way out you tosser.

Cant believe some people think this blokes deserves anything, even if he is found not guilty the bloke has put all this on himself and only has to look in the mirror for answers.

I am sick to death of his name, never played a game, trained a few times and yet our club is linked to him now and that really sh!ts me.

Cant wait till the season starts and he is either in jail or running around in the bush somewhere as he should, that is all this bloke deserves.

End of rant.

errrr
i think you better getr rid of that bit before 'End of rant."

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

While idling away time (between double-shots of "sprite" :roll: ) I visited the Western Bulldogs Fan forum. I browsed through the thread concerning the Lovett case (based around the Sheahan article) and was expecting the usual anti-Saints invective, but was pleased to find (among the one or two anti-saints posts) that Doggies fans are of the mind that A Lovett has no one but himself to blame for his current predicament.
Check it out its worth a read.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I'm with you Matrix! St Mik not a good look!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Saint Mik
Club Player

matrix wrote:

errrr
i think you better getr rid of that bit before 'End of rant."
Cheers mate :oops: I did mean playing footy but it didnt really read that way.

Thanks for pointing it out for me :oops:

Just so bloody angry about this bloke right now and what he is doing to our club.
Last edited by Saint Mik on Thu 18 Feb 2010 1:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
matrix
Saintsational Legend

all good Mik :)

Quixote
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:

Take a breath.

You're kidding me right? :roll:

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Take a breath.

You're kidding me right? :roll:
I think you hear want you dont want to hear more than what you do want to hear. No doubt 80% of commentators whether on Radio or TV have backed our decision. I think you are hearing the 20%.