forum footy sunday, february 28 ??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rollinson 65
Club Player

forum footy sunday, february 28 ??

rollo checking in, with your permission of course, from demonology/demonland...

we have a guarantee from the pies that we have an early game on february 28 at 10am and vic park is on offer again...

blues will be letting us know soon if they are interested in playing on that date...

you guys interested in another round robin on the day ??

regards,

rollo :twisted: :twisted:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

first of all, that could be any of our 4 teams in the nab cup that day?? would he hoping it doesnt clash...

secondly, 10am? you gotta be kidding me, on a sunday? i wouldnt get out of bed for $5,000 that early on a sunday :)

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
rollinson 65
Club Player

"10am?"

hey zeus, where is your work ethic ??

I have put in 5 hours of work by 10am on a Sunday... :lol:

seriously, dons + pies + dees are committed, and there is one spot left if you guys get interested...

waiting to hear from you, blues and dogs...

regards,

HarveysDeciple

Just noticed this now, apologies

Have spoken to a few regular players, their is now way 10am is doable for us.

Have 4 or 5 players who travel up to 2 hours from the country and another half dozen who finish work at 2-3am and I knock off at 6am.

Would struggle badly for numbers. Would need to be afternoon as per usual.

Otherwise sorry guys.

rollinson 65
Club Player

hey, HD, happy 2010 to you...

life is funny...

we've got kids posting on the dees' sites asking why us old-timers hate collingwood so much...

and we are looking at a forum footy round robin that does not include saintsational, who pioneered these games...

well, well, what more can we say ??

regards,

HarveysDeciple

rollinson 65 wrote:hey, HD, happy 2010 to you...

life is funny...

we've got kids posting on the dees' sites asking why us old-timers hate collingwood so much...

and we are looking at a forum footy round robin that does not include saintsational, who pioneered these games...

well, well, what more can we say ??

regards,

More then happy to play lol. Just wondering if we can start later? that is about 4 hours earlier then usual?

rollinson 65
Club Player

we have potentially 4 teams willing to start early on feb 28 to avoid the worst of the heat...

but 2 are struggling for numbers...

anyone on here missing their forum footy fix is welcome to come and proudly play for the saints jumper in a combined team...

email me your interest, and I will keep you informed of venue and start time etc...

peter.connor@constableconnor.com.au

regards,