Lovett lodges notice of grievance with club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

saint66au wrote:
the information i posted above was told to me this morning and came from a club official

Was he OK with it being posted on this Forum??
Like a lot of stuff that gets an airing here you mean? :lol:
This info would confirm what I wrote above about RLs reaction and also the playing group's opinions. Will also make it a VERY sticky situation if (when?) AL is found not guilty.
If the story above was true it must have been quite a night if AL allegedly ended up in that bed and the girl did not know her BF was not in there. Must be a HUGE apartment. Crazy!!! :shock:
I wonder which person AL thought got in the bed or was HE supposedly asleep? WTF? This is confusing. :? :?

Can some legal eagle like Stinger tell us how on earth they could select an unbiased jury for this case - people with no prior knowledge of the case?

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Girlfriend.... As in the girl that Gram had been with, ie kissing, at the bar they had been at previously. Not sure as in girlfriend like an exclusive thing that had been happening for awhile.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

[quote="mbogo
Can some legal eagle like Stinger tell us how on earth they could select an unbiased jury for this case - people with no prior knowledge of the case?[/quote]

The same way they do with all well known people. They do the best they can.

Believe it or not - I know literally stacks of people who wouldn't have the first clue who AL is. Sad, I know, but true. :shock:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
the information i posted above was told to me this morning and came from a club official

Was he OK with it being posted on this Forum??

i don't know....the question was asked ...what's happening with lovett..?....that was the answer ...given freely.....there were other people around....no one was told..."off the record "so as to speak...

.would the club want it publicised..maybe ...maybe not... i thought about whether or not i would post it....given the speculation and thousands of posts on here...this is the clearest indication yet that i know about ,,as to what the club's true position on lovett is....they don't want him...full stop....and that what plugger has consistently stated...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:[quote="mbogo
Can some legal eagle like Stinger tell us how on earth they could select an unbiased jury for this case - people with no prior knowledge of the case?
The same way they do with all well known people. They do the best they can.

Believe it or not - I know literally stacks of people who wouldn't have the first clue who AL is. Sad, I know, but true. :shock:[/quote]

yep.......

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Girlfriend.... As in the girl that Gram had been with, ie kissing, at the bar they had been at previously. Not sure as in girlfriend like an exclusive thing that had been happening for awhile.

...i don't know the answer to that...only what the official said....

kos
Club Player

lovett to be be found not guilty, an announcement will be be as early as next week!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote: the information i posted above was told to me this morning and came from a club official.....i don't know if it's true or not...as i alluded to above...certainly the source of my information described her as gram's girlfriend and said the club was supporting him.....
Seriously do you think he would be happy with you posting this on the internet for all to see?

Are you big noting yourself as if your somehow connected to the inner sanctum and we should all take you seriously?

I get told stuff but would never betray or compromise a source by making it public knowledge like you have just done!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
kos
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote: the information i posted above was told to me this morning and came from a club official.....i don't know if it's true or not...as i alluded to above...certainly the source of my information described her as gram's girlfriend and said the club was supporting him.....
Seriously do you think he would be happy with you posting this on the internet for all to see?

Are you big noting yourself as if your somehow connected to the inner sanctum and we should all take you seriously?

I get told stuff but would never betray or compromise a source by making it public knowledge like you have just done!

this information would eventually be revealed somewhere, all we are trying to do is figure out what is going on at our club and with the players. id rather the truth than all the rumours and induendos.

SuperSaint
Club Player

kos wrote:lovett to be be found not guilty, an announcement will be be as early as next week!
That's unexpected based on what I've heard. If you are right, it will make things very interesting both at club and AFL level.

kos
Club Player

SuperSaint wrote:
kos wrote:lovett to be be found not guilty, an announcement will be be as early as next week!
That's unexpected based on what I've heard. If you are right, it will make things very interesting both at club and AFL level.
please share what u know.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

So..this is the truth??? :roll:

Hmmm..either you are just guessing..or on the off-chance you are in possesion of some actual facts you are taking a big risk releasing them on a Football forum before anything is officially announed

Care to tell us which it is?? It has to be one or the other. Hope you realise also that posting this sort of stuff as fact can score you a warning if it turns out you were in actual fact guessing

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
falka
Club Player

I heard, she heard, they heard.....YAWN.

Until we hear anything official, its just a waste of space.

This whole thread is full of big noters.

Support the club.

sainterinsydney
Club Player

Didn't someone else post that something would happen next week? Sounds to me like there could be a correlation.

SuperSaint
Club Player

kos wrote:
SuperSaint wrote:
please share what u know.
Only that the investigation is still ongoing and police are not close to an outcome yet.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

If that happens then the Saints have to take him back

Another opportunity awaits!
kos
Club Player

saint66au wrote:

Hmmm..either you are just guessing..or on the off-chance you are in possesion of some actual facts you are taking a big risk releasing them on a Football forum before anything is officially announed

Care to tell us which it is?? It has to be one or the other. Hope you realise also that posting this sort of stuff as fact can score you a warning if it turns out you were in actual fact guessing
not guessing i posted events of what apparently happened according to lovett, this was given to me by someone who works in the media. the facts that i gave were then comfirmed by a second source who is a policeman and a close friend. he also informed me of the announcement to be made.

in saying this i cant be sure this is 100% correct because it is second hand info. All im trying to do is help shed light on a situation that may affect the club and its chances this year and find the answer that everyone is waiting for.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

kos wrote:
saint66au wrote:

not guessing i posted events of what apparently happened according to lovett, this was given to me by someone who works in the media. the facts that i gave were then comfirmed by a second source who is a policeman and a close friend. he also informed me of the announcement to be made.

in saying this i cant be sure this is 100% correct because it is second hand info. All im trying to do is help shed light on a situation that may affect the club and its chances this year and find the answer that everyone is waiting for.

He can't be found not guilty unless he's charged and goes to court.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
kos
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
kos wrote:
saint66au wrote:

He can't be found not guilty unless he's charged and goes to court.
no charges will be laid against him!
does that make more sense to you champ!!

Quixote
SS Life Member

If what KOS is saying is correct, well, faaark me.

How does a player who has lost the faith of coach and teammates (if he ever had it) come back into the fold? What sort of ruckus will this cause?

And will there be legal ramifications for the Club?

It's giving me a headache thinking about it. :shock:

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
kos
Club Player

Quixote wrote:If what KOS is saying is correct, well, faaark me.

How does a player who has lost the faith of coach and teammates (if he ever had it) come back into the fold? What sort of ruckus will this cause?

And will there be legal ramifications for the Club?

It's giving me a headache thinking about it. :shock:
what i posted could be a load o crap, im just sharing the info i received with u guys.

Longwayfromhome
Club Player

If he is not charged then he plays. No other way to go.
Make the bugger earn his money. If anyone playing at the club has issues. Then BYE BYE baby good bye.

Leave your ego's in the locker when you start and pick them up again when you retire
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Longwayfromhome wrote:If he is not charged then he plays. No other way to go.
Make the bugger earn his money. If anyone playing at the club has issues. Then BYE BYE baby good bye.
If the playing group and coaches don't want him then he will go, only reason nothing has been done is because the police have not decided to charge him or not....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
sainterinsydney
Club Player

Lovett will play if cleared. It would be completely unfair and stupid to not let him play. If he is cleared, I will be contacting the club saying that I expect him to be given every chance to show us his mettle on the field.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

These cases are never cut and dry and highlight a huge hole in our justice system. There's so much unwitnessed. It's almost - if not entirely - impossible to come to a 'conclusion 'beyond reasonable doubt.'

Whatever the outcome the club has done everything right.

If he faces charges, so be it.

If not, earn that place, bud. Two strikes (preseason drinking; alleged sexual assault)...StKFC circa '10 ain't the mug it's predecessor may have been. Third strike ain't gonna be pretty...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'