Hayes hoses down injury talk - article

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

We should just all be happy Lenny is fit and Roo is flying FFS! What the hell is wrong with you people? Whats with the constant pissing contests. :twisted:

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:We should just all be happy Lenny is fit and Roo is flying FFS! What the hell is wrong with you people? Whats with the constant pissing contests. :twisted:
I don't think either are flying.

Fit by my standard, but not by their own I don't think.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:We should just all be happy Lenny is fit and Roo is flying FFS! What the hell is wrong with you people? Whats with the constant pissing contests. :twisted:

How do you actually know that? Even if Lenny and Rooy arent 100% fit I will bet any money you like they are fitter than this time last year.

By the way how did both go last year?

maverick
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:

The only bit I have read for weeks that makes sense to me

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
saint66au wrote:God Rodg thats breathtaking even by your standards

I'm sure someone will come up with the link ..but you ACTUALLY...REALLY..POSITIVELY..said, in regard to Lennys's alleged stress fracture....

..'THAT WILL COST HIM THE PRESEASON"

You said it because you wanted to try and insinuate that RL's training methods might injure players just like your buddy GT. Ditto the "covered up ACL" of Roo.
F*ck me.

You guys never done a pre-season?

A pre-season is a prepared training regime or program over a 3-4-5 month period.

Missing sessions through costs you your program. If you get hurt during the pre-season, or prior you are 'cost your pre-season'.

When a player has surgery and missed the first month of their program, what do they say? "It cost me my pre-season".

Doesn't mean that didn't do a single session and missed the pre-season. It means that it cost them their program.

F*ck me. Every time I post on here, the clues as to who has played footy get clearer and clearer.

No wonder the AFL sit back and laugh at lot as you throw money at them.
You were caught lying and are now just spinning bulls*** to try and cover it up.

Pathetic really.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Hayes:

“I’ve been running since Christmas and I haven’t had any injury setbacks," Hayes said on the club's community camp in Dromana. "Someone said that (I’d broken down) the other day but I’ve been running around so I’m fine.

“I had some off-season surgery on the elbow but I’ve participated in pretty much everything up to this stage.â€

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Oh dear RF, how very embarrassing for you :oops: , caught lying.

You must now hate yourself.

Mate you are really embarrassing yourself on here tonight.

Really really embarrassing yourself :oops:

Now RF did Roo do his ACL or abductor muscle?

And will stress fracturs cost Lenny his pre season as you stated?

lol - this is a very sad meltdown by you RF.

And please dont swear on every post, it makes you look hysterical and even sillier.

I think you need to apologise to the forum on your lying and behaviour tonight.

Very poor.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:

No wonder the AFL sit back and laugh at lot as you throw money at them.
Yes "us lot" are proud and passionate Saint's fans who are happy to support the team we love by buying a membership.

Whereas you post as Violent Stool stating that you area neutral football fan who watches games on TV.

We get our jollies by supporting the Saints. You get yours by trolling.

Personally I like being with "my lot".

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
F*ck me.
or....F*ck off? :idea:

“Yeah….nah””
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
F*ck me.
or....F*ck off? :idea:
+1 @ F off RF

Blatant trolling, ban this arsewipe NOW!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
JMsainter
Club Player

Maybe he had an elbow related hamstring sprain that was stressing him out? I heard that happens to AFL players.

Fired Up Again For 2010. Go Saints!!!

Kepp dreaming those impossible dreams. Spend every minute of everyday striving to reach your dreams.
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:

how the f*** would you have any idea really dodgy? If Roo can have dodgy knees and a interrupted pre season in 09, then have his BEST year yet, then I say if this year he is injury free leading up to the season, that qualifies as FLYING!!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Any chance of limiting the swearing?

Our AA captain and vice captain will do all in the power to lead the club to another premiership campaign, I am going to strap myself in and enjoy the ride.

quidnunc
Club Player

Saint Rising = Six posts on one topic in under one hour;
Rodger Fox = Eight post in just over one hour.

Quote and re-quote and dribble, dribble.

Please desist from badgering each other and ignore each other's baiting and then I'll be able to read this forum with continually scrolling past dribble.

PS: same could be said to numerous posters on site. It would be nice if some of them were "big enough" to let the other person "think" they were right all the time and not bother commenting other than on the topic.

Cheers and hic, hic

Was there on the outer wing as a youngster flying the flag in '66 - still loyal, still passionate!
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:

Luke Holmesby wrote:“I haven’t played an intra-club for four or five years, but I’ll play next week and the week after barring anything unforseen", Riewoldt said at the club’s community camp in Dromana.

“I think it’s the best pre-season I’ve had in quite a few years. I’m really excited to get out there again and play with the guys.â€

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

Luke Holmesby wrote:“I haven’t played an intra-club for four or five years, but I’ll play next week and the week after barring anything unforseen", Riewoldt said at the club’s community camp in Dromana.

“I think it’s the best pre-season I’ve had in quite a few years. I’m really excited to get out there again and play with the guys.â€

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
As usual didnt bother to answer the question last night about how Hayes and Rooy are in much better shape than last year but still had their best seasons. It didnt effect them last year did it?
Sorry, I must have missed the question.

What was it?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

he just asked it again. right there and you quoted it
so
1. can u not read?
2. are you a muppet/idiot?
3. u just trying to be 'funny'?

lies AND idiocy now
youre getting a full plate

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
As usual didnt bother to answer the question last night about how Hayes and Rooy are in much better shape than last year but still had their best seasons. It didnt effect them last year did it?

What was it?
Alright firstly are Rooy and Lenny in better shape than this time last year? And secondly did their poor preparation effect their form last year? How about answering these questions with answers not questions.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What was it?
Alright firstly are Rooy and Lenny in better shape than this time last year? And secondly did their poor preparation effect their form last year? How about answering these questions with answers not questions.
Why are you asking me these questions? And what relevance do they have?

Anyway, to answer them....

I have no idea if they're in better shape than last year.
I have no idea of the extent of their 'poor preparation's' effect on their form last year.

Gee, I hope this helps.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What was it?

I have no idea of the extent of their 'poor preparation's' effect on their form last year.

Gee, I hope this helps.
Then why make comments that they arent fit by their standards. You have just admitted you have no idea. So yes it does help. It proves you are a trouble maker who admits he has no idea. Thank you.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What was it?

Gee, I hope this helps.
Then why make comments that they arent fit by their standards. You have just admitted you have no idea. So yes it does help. It proves you are a trouble maker who admits he has no idea. Thank you.
??

My mistake, I didn't realise 'their standards' meant 'pre-season 2009'.

Any other odd and pointless questions you'd like me to answer?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Just read all this.

Plenty of quality people on SS tainted by a few complete twats.

Am well over the twats.

Go Saints. All the best in '10.

Over and out.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What was it?

Gee, I hope this helps.
??

My mistake, I didn't realise 'their standards' meant 'pre-season 2009'.

Any other odd and pointless questions you'd like me to answer?
I dont think you even get it. You dont know if they in better shape now because you dont know how fit they are. You would have no idea but still proceeded to tell us they arent a fit as they would like to be. Unless they have written to you or told you directly to your face you made that comment up. Admit it.

By the way even you may be able to guess Rooy is in better shape than last year because you told us he did his ACL last year.