Who would you like to see step up as a leader?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Any news on this yet, do we know who has been promoted to the leadership group?

thirty-seven!?
Club Player

My guess is it would probably be announced when the senior group get back to training next week - makes it easier if they are going to do a press conference/ interview with the players...

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Baker
Blake

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
saintnick12
Club Player

Just wondering what the full leadership group was this year...
Riewoldt, Hayes, Ball, Max....who else. How many do we have in our leadership group...is it a set number, or does it vary year to year depending on how many suitable candidates there are.

For the record, I agree with Spinners suggestion for next season of
Riewoldt (c), Hayes (vc), then Fisher, Dal Santo, Montagna and BJ

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

N.Riewoldt
L.Hayes

S.Fisher
B.Goddard
J.Koschitzke
N.Dal Santo/L.Montagna

To the top
SS Life Member

I assumed they were his next door neighbours - one living each side.

What about Gram, 100 games in and of ever increasing importance to our mid-field following on the defensive grounding which has been afforded him.

And Koschitzke is a stand out.

Seeing we do not have the aforesaid neighbours, back to Marketwatch etc. etc. in a never ending quest to protect what you have but not miss out an what you could have.

There is a common thread there somewhere.

Can the markets drive out of the 4500/4800 and 10000/10300 band they have been stuck in for the last 2 months?

Or do we protect the gains since re-entering the market at 3,500, 4,000 and 4,500 over the last 6 months, after nearly 2 years from July 2007 on the side lines.

Even correct calls put you under pressure.

That said, the banks trouble me because of the sheer volume of debt out there in our community.

This site is relaxation.

If you had neighbours providing your relaxation for you, well, it may become addictive and you may not be able to slacken off.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

To the top wrote:I assumed they were his next door neighbours - one living each side.

What about Gram, 100 games in and of ever increasing importance to our mid-field following on the defensive grounding which has been afforded him.

And Koschitzke is a stand out.

Seeing we do not have the aforesaid neighbours, back to Marketwatch etc. etc. in a never ending quest to protect what you have but not miss out an what you could have.

There is a common thread there somewhere.

Can the markets drive out of the 4500/4800 and 10000/10300 band they have been stuck in for the last 2 months?

Or do we protect the gains since re-entering the market at 3,500, 4,000 and 4,500 over the last 6 months, after nearly 2 years from July 2007 on the side lines.

Even correct calls put you under pressure.

That said, the banks trouble me because of the sheer volume of debt out there in our community.

This site is relaxation.

If you had neighbours providing your relaxation for you, well, it may become addictive and you may not be able to slacken off.
Hey?

You lost me at...seeing we do not have the aforesaid neighbours :shock:

saintnick12
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:Just wondering what the full leadership group was this year...
Riewoldt, Hayes, Ball, Max....who else. How many do we have in our leadership group...is it a set number, or does it vary year to year depending on how many suitable candidates there are.

For the record, I agree with Spinners suggestion for next season of
Riewoldt (c), Hayes (vc), then Fisher, Dal Santo, Montagna and BJ

Seeing that these 6 were the ones used on the membership campaign, I wonder if the leadership group decisions have been made.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

That's a good point, you may be onto something there. I am surprised no mention has been made as yet...given that the boys are back at training, and the newbies have arrived.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

McQualter, Blake and Dal Santo have been added to the leadership group for this year, well done boys.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:For me the leadership group would like like -

Captain: Nick Riewoldt

Vice Captain: Lenny Hayes

Remaining leadership group:
Brendon Goddard
Sam Fisher
Nick Dal Santo
id agree with that yeah. those 5 are just stand outs and leaders on and off the field.

let the younger guys aspire to their standard - dont just reward them for the sake of it.

St Loxton
Club Player

Good on you Mini, a just reward for his persistance and hard work, showed some great footy last year, and a big chance to play all games this year.
So too for Blakey, seems like he has been around for ever and another good example of persistance, determination, professionalism and hard training.

Hunter Clark 2024 StKilda Saints Premiership captain.