come on all you western saints !!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Oh well. Hope all goes well on the night. Sorry I can't be there. I was merely voicing my opinion. Everyone has one. No use arguing about it people. I don't want the night to fail by any means. On the contrary, I hope it is a raging success and the players mentioned go on to star in this seasons campaign.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Farrren is a top guy, met him a couple of times now and he is really friendly and nice. As for CJ................................ :oops:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
SaintHomer
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:I originally wasnt going to make the QLD function because i was too busy, but will defs be there now...

It is a wortwhile cause.

See you there Bev
I'm there too (plus a mate)... but not because of some guilt trip put on by Bev and others.

Everyone's personal circumstances are different.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

SaintHomer wrote:
Batnoe wrote:I originally wasnt going to make the QLD function because i was too busy, but will defs be there now...

It is a wortwhile cause.

See you there Bev
I'm there too (plus a mate)... but not because of some guilt trip put on by Bev and others.

Everyone's personal circumstances are different.
not a guilt trip !!! just frustration as our members do nothing but complain about the access to players so the club does somthing about it and they cant be bothered .........

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Winmarvellous
Club Player

I take it there hasn't been a major response St Trav? Not being a smartarse or anything, just asking the question.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Winmarvellous wrote:I take it there hasn't been a major response St Trav? Not being a smartarse or anything, just asking the question.
in the end we did push some more numbers so we have got a decent number but not even close to what we were hoping for

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/