A little help with identifying an autograph please

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Could be just a made up one. A few years back i got the point of it all signed by every player. Justin Peckett didnt sign it but a person named King Salami did.
lol - that would be a pretty nasty thing to do to an 11yo kid at the open training!!!!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
DWOODROW
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:Your all wrong. It's David Armitage. :!:
Of course you are right - Thanks for that!!!!
No worries. I have it on my wall.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:
lol - and a few other places I should warrant. We got 39 autographs on Tuesday and signing on a jumper that is being worn is not the easiest, when I got your post - I knew straight away that it was Armos!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
DWOODROW
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:
lol - and a few other places I should warrant. We got 39 autographs on Tuesday and signing on a jumper that is being worn is not the easiest, when I got your post - I knew straight away that it was Armos!
Ha yes I should probably elaborate. I have a signed jumper on my wall and I made sure I knew where his was. I need to put up Rob Harveys one. Havn't done that yet. :shock:

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Could be just a made up one. A few years back i got the point of it all signed by every player. Justin Peckett didnt sign it but a person named King Salami did.

Haha

If fair dinkum that is hilarious.....but obviously if it was my book being signed, id be pissed as hell!!!!

:D

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

Haha

If fair dinkum that is hilarious.....but obviously if it was my book being signed, id be pissed as hell!!!!

:D
It is fair Dinkum. Got the book out to see the sig before i wrote it. it didnt worry me at all. I thought it was hilarious at the time.

SaintDebi
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote:
Mystery solved! On pretty good authority I would think!

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:
Sainter_Dad wrote:
Mystery solved! On pretty good authority I would think!
Yep

Good work DWOODROW

markinUSA
SS Life Member

Never mind setting up fan sites for Saints players on Facebook, I think we should set up a fan site for DWoodrow!

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
BakesFan
SS Life Member

as if you'd know. :wink: :D

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

thats brilliant!

DWOODROW
Club Player

I'm just super excited about the season coming up and seeing what I think will be a good year for the young fella. My 30th on 27th march and I will have 3 presents.( Hopefully) I will be playing footy in townsville, Will be going home to watch the Saints play Sydney at 7.10pm and the 3rd will be watching Dave play. What a birthday. oh the fourth thing that would be good is if we all win our first games and Dave has a Blinder. :wink: :D

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:I'm just super excited about the season coming up and seeing what I think will be a good year for the young fella. My 30th on 27th march and I will have 3 presents.( Hopefully) I will be playing footy in townsville, Will be going home to watch the Saints play Sydney at 7.10pm and the 3rd will be watching Dave play. What a birthday. oh the fourth thing that would be good is if we all win our first games and Dave has a Blinder. :wink: :D
Aww, it's so nice to hear such a proud big brother :)

DWOODROW
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:I'm just super excited about the season coming up and seeing what I think will be a good year for the young fella. My 30th on 27th march and I will have 3 presents.( Hopefully) I will be playing footy in townsville, Will be going home to watch the Saints play Sydney at 7.10pm and the 3rd will be watching Dave play. What a birthday. oh the fourth thing that would be good is if we all win our first games and Dave has a Blinder. :wink: :D
Aww, it's so nice to hear such a proud big brother :)
I don't get to beat him up anymore. He;s too quick. If I fall on him he's in a bit of trouble though ha. :)