Happy new Year

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Bring on 25th September!

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
FraserGehrig
Club Player

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:Anyone who ventured into Melbourne-town for the fireworks would have got the mother of all cold showers lol

Was actually a glorious night to be outside but under cover, as I was. We stood looking out over the bay from a vantage point on Beach Rd at about 9pm as a howling gale blew into our faces, then retreated back under cover as the rain started and Mother Nature put on a hell of a show

At midnight? Well the fireworks that were let off in a few backyards around us were a far cry from the penny bungers and rockets of my youth

Sincere condolences though to anyone who ventured out with kids to the early fireworks lol.

my youngest is at the falls festival.....guess he appreciated the rain after sweltering for three days....
I spent new years at the Marion Bay Falls Festival in Tassie and met Rooey and BJ :) best new years eve ever

Quixote
SS Life Member

FraserGehrig wrote:
stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:Anyone who ventured into Melbourne-town for the fireworks would have got the mother of all cold showers lol

Was actually a glorious night to be outside but under cover, as I was. We stood looking out over the bay from a vantage point on Beach Rd at about 9pm as a howling gale blew into our faces, then retreated back under cover as the rain started and Mother Nature put on a hell of a show

At midnight? Well the fireworks that were let off in a few backyards around us were a far cry from the penny bungers and rockets of my youth

Sincere condolences though to anyone who ventured out with kids to the early fireworks lol.

my youngest is at the falls festival.....guess he appreciated the rain after sweltering for three days....
I spent new years at the Marion Bay Falls Festival in Tassie and met Rooey and BJ :) best new years eve ever
So what's the goss on Lovett?

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Quixote
SS Life Member

Oh crap forgot - Happy New Year everybody!! :D

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
FraserGehrig
Club Player

Quixote wrote:
FraserGehrig wrote:
stinger wrote:

So what's the goss on Lovett?
I only really said hey and shook their hands. I didnt want to be a pain and I had downed a few beers at the time. I remember BJ saying his shoulders come along well. I also saw Tom Hawkins and one of my mates thinks he saw him having a cigarette but he wasn't real sure