Lovett interviewed by Police

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Maxstar22
Club Player

Your post regarding building a bridge was one of the best posts I have read on here for sometime now.

Let's hope everyone can do it.

After all, we are all supposed to be on the same team aren't we?

:lol:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote: But in the end, is this really the way you want to spend your time. Beating your chests on a forum?

It's a new year tomorrow. Maybe time to turn a corner and cross that bridge??
happy new year to you mate.......stay safe....think you were a bit rough on maxstar22......he/she has an opinion and gets abused for it....at least you didn't tell him/her to f*** off.....charming....not.... :evil:
Happy New Year to you also.

I hope I didn't abuse him/her/gt in my replies. I got a good head of steam up as I couldn't align myself with his/her/gt's point of view.

But everyone has a right to an opinion.

8-)

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:Your post regarding building a bridge was one of the best posts I have read on here for sometime now.

Indeed we are. 8-)

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Milton66
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
I really don't think Grumps was baiting, but I maybe wrong...

There are many posters that know the legal system and the amount of work that's required to prepare a brief of evidence on this forum...

I have offered my opinion and their maybe others that think the same or have different views, it's just an opinion...

yeah he was...anytime he wants to put his money were his mouth is we can resolve that little issue.....just give one of the mods a thousand bucks...i'll do the same....

:evil:
Why has it got to be about money Sting?

Surely you are proud of your qualifications?

Just send a photocopy to one of the mods and they can certify it on the forum.

And you will get an unreserved apology from me, and possibly from a couple of others on the forum who called you a Janitor, which I have not done.
The money was thrown up as a means to get you to back down. If he was fairdinkum he would have either had me arrested or sued by now.
Is this crap still going on?

Who would he sue? A cartoon character from the 1970s??

It's an internet forum, you blokes. We are all made up identities with stupid things to say. Some more stupid than others. But in the end, is this really the way you want to spend your time. Beating your chests on a forum?

The bridge has long since been crossed my friend.

The reason I take the p1ss is that it reminds me of the phrase "the war ended 50 years ago". Yet some people still want to maintain the rage.

Granted, my input doesn't help the situation. :D

And for the record, given his super human powers, he could easily track me via my phone number which he was given. The guy is a fraud and until he stops waging war, he deserves what he gets.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

There are many posters that know the legal system and the amount of work that's required to prepare a brief of evidence on this forum...

I have offered my opinion and their maybe others that think the same or have different views, it's just an opinion...

yeah he was...anytime he wants to put his money were his mouth is we can resolve that little issue.....just give one of the mods a thousand bucks...i'll do the same....

And you will get an unreserved apology from me, and possibly from a couple of others on the forum who called you a Janitor, which I have not done.
The money was thrown up as a means to get you to back down. If he was fairdinkum he would have either had me arrested or sued by now.

It's an internet forum, you blokes. We are all made up identities with stupid things to say. Some more stupid than others. But in the end, is this really the way you want to spend your time. Beating your chests on a forum?

.I.STILL.LOVE.YOU
.I.LOVE.ME.TOO

Milton66
SS Life Member

Maxstar22 wrote:Your post regarding building a bridge was one of the best posts I have read on here for sometime now.

Yes we are on the same team.

Sometimes the nuances of conversation don't come through as they should in text, as there is no facial expressions to back them up.

Cheers.

:D :D :D :D

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

.I.STILL.LOVE.YOU
.I.LOVE.ME.TOO

.I.KNOW...I.HAVE.SEEN.YOU.IN.ACTION.EMOTICON.EMOTICON

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
stinger wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote: But in the end, is this really the way you want to spend your time. Beating your chests on a forum?

happy new year to you mate.......stay safe....think you were a bit rough on maxstar22......he/she has an opinion and gets abused for it....at least you didn't tell him/her to f*** off.....charming....not.... :evil:

I hope I didn't abuse him/her/gt in my replies. I got a good head of steam up as I couldn't align myself with his/her/gt's point of view.

8-)

no you didn't...this was the comment i was referring to...

"
@Maxstar... mind your own fcukin business."

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

The worst part of all this is, regardless of the outcome, we as a club have had our reputation severely damaged. As most know, supporters from other sides still give Joey and Yapper a hard time. Now add another player to that and what are people going to call us?

Sponsors will have a big part in what happens here. Maybe the only way for St Kilda to save face is to sack him regardless of whether he is guilty or not. But whether they can do that legally is another issue.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Solar
Saintsational Legend

guys just one question, was any other saints players invovled? One report says he went home to a team mates place with him and yet st kilda say no-one else was invovled? What is the real story?

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Oh please tell me youre joking...?

This is lil ol Football Forum..not the House of Reps lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
StSteven
Club Player

Solar wrote:guys just one question, was any other saints players invovled? One report says he went home to a team mates place with him and yet st kilda say no-one else was invovled? What is the real story?

Be careful of the "spin". StKFC said "no other player was under investigation". Another player was "involved".

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

No Mick - you and the other mods have to settle petty disputes between infantile children who are involved in a pissing contest.

I thought that was a forum rule :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Jody Arnol
Club Player

The answer as to whether or not Andrew Lovett will wear the red, white and black jumper in season 2010 is in the first sentence of the "Andrew Lovett-Update" posted on the official St kilda website.

Lets see if all you clever morons can work it out? Lol doubt it!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Jody Arnol wrote:The answer as to whether or not Andrew Lovett will wear the red, white and black jumper in season 2010 is in the first sentence of the "Andrew Lovett-Update" posted on the official St kilda website.

Any more threads you're going to post this in?

The word 'released' was used in the context of him being interviewed and then 'released' - not placed into custody.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Jody Arnol wrote:The answer as to whether or not Andrew Lovett will wear the red, white and black jumper in season 2010 is in the first sentence of the "Andrew Lovett-Update" posted on the official St kilda website.

St Kilda Football Club is aware that Saints player, Andrew Lovett, has been interviewed by Victoria Police today following an investigation into allegations made by a woman.
That first sentence?

Jody Arnol
Club Player

Hey Mr Magic!

Just wondering if you could please entertain me some and pull a rabbit out of your back side?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Jody Arnol wrote:Hey Mr Magic!

Just wondering if you could please entertain me some and pull a rabbit out of your back side?
No rabbits but certainly a hair.

ANything else I can do for you dipstick?

It might be time for you to wander off back to where you've been hibernating these last couple of years?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

and posters say i abuse other posters...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

i will donate the full amount of my winnings to player sponsorship on this forum ..... :wink:

Jody Arnol
Club Player

Now now Mr Magic!

Just wanted you to perform a magic trick! No need to get nasty.

If you cant perform the rabbit trick I'll settle for a slighty easier less painful one if you like?

ace
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Well I feel much more confident he will play with us this year now, due to the fact we've sent the heavies in (David Grace).

IF the club seriously were already jack of Lovett, they wouldn't have put this much effort (and expense) into the case.

IMO the club desperately wants Lovett to play, and will do all possible to make it happen.
The club wouldnt and cannot pay for his legal advise. Lovett brought in the heavies.
The club's and Lovett's interests are not the same.
Lovett's interests are that the police/DPP find no case to answer or if he is charged found not guitly.

The club's intersts are to maintain the reputation nad good name of the club and to keep and recruit sponsors.

A lawyer working for the club would have a conflict of interest defending Lovett.

The allegation is serious enough, if he is found guilty, to end Lovett's career and put him in jail for the remainder of his playing lifespan anyway.

He would be more stupid than we think if he had not brought in a heavy lawyer innocent or guilty.

You can't count on the police or the courts to get it right.
In the USA a guy has just been awarded a pathetic 1.25 million for being wrongly sent to jail for 14 years for a murder he was later proven no to have been involved in.
He was lucky he was not executed.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Jody Arnol wrote:Now now Mr Magic!

Just wanted you to perform a magic trick! No need to get nasty.

If you cant perform the rabbit trick I'll settle for a slighty easier less painful one if you like?
Why not just go away and I can claim I made you disappear?

I'm sure there'd be plenty who'd like to see that trick performed.

Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:and posters say i abuse other posters...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Does every comment have to be about you?

Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
stinger wrote:

8-)

no you didn't...this was the comment i was referring to...

"
@Maxstar... mind your own fcukin business."
@ Stinger... see above. :lol: