Lovett suspended

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote: I must agree with you on the banning bit. It is an internet forum and we can choose to read RF or not or even log on. if he is your face at the footy we dont have that choose. RF is becoming more painful every day but why would we care. dont read it. plenty say they dont read what I write and even though I dont beleive them because of the abuse i can get, I couldnt care less. The same with Stinger. A pain and ill tempered man in my eyes but why care. just skip over it and go to the next if it worries you. Me, I think it is all in good fun even some of the abuse i cop.

...and a happy new year to you too plugga......if you have something to say to me...say it too my face...i thought you were a bit better than the usual third party abusers..... :roll: :roll:
Are you serious. it wasnt third party abuse. I put it out there how i feel about you but was also defending your rights.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote: I must agree with you on the banning bit. It is an internet forum and we can choose to read RF or not or even log on. if he is your face at the footy we dont have that choose. RF is becoming more painful every day but why would we care. dont read it. plenty say they dont read what I write and even though I dont beleive them because of the abuse i can get, I couldnt care less. The same with Stinger. A pain and ill tempered man in my eyes but why care. just skip over it and go to the next if it worries you. Me, I think it is all in good fun even some of the abuse i cop.

...and a happy new year to you too plugga......if you have something to say to me...say it too my face...i thought you were a bit better than the usual third party abusers..... :roll: :roll:
Are you serious. it wasnt third party abuse. I put it out there how i feel about you but was also defending your rights.
thanks for that....kinda funny though....how you view me......that is....i would have used nearly the same words to describe you...but i would have added ..".and thick with it.".....guess we think more alike than we would like to think eh????

...but all the same...it was third party abuse..... :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
markp
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:
stinger wrote: ...and a happy new year to you too plugga......if you have something to say to me...say it too my face...i thought you were a bit better than the usual third party abusers..... :roll: :roll:
yes say it to my face... on the internet
lets swap facebook details :lol: :lol:
And the irony of belittling third party abusers in the third person is... 'delicious'!

Milton66
SS Life Member

skeptic wrote:
yes say it to my face... on the internet
lets swap facebook details :lol: :lol:
That's very funny Skeptic. Never looked at it that way.

Don't bother swapping facebook details unless you're prepared to back up your thtreats and tweet me on a regular basis.

Been there, done that... got a 1 month ban to prove it. :D

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
RoseInOz
Club Player

Andrew Lovett Statement - Update

http://www.saints.com.au/season2009/new ... fault.aspx

from Saints site at 5.36pm.

Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure.
Our time is now! Please let it be 2012!
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/st-kil ... 5814797650
AFL star Andrew Lovett has been questioned by police over the rape allegations which have stunned the game and seen him banished from playing.
The new St Kilda recruit today gave his version of events to detectives from South Melbourne criminal investigation unit.

A relaxed-looking Lovett arrived at their offices in Normanby Rd with prominent barrister David Grace QC at 1pm.

Lovett, however, spoke to the detectives alone, spending more than two hours at their offices.

Investigators are understood to have questioned him about a woman's claims she was raped in the early hours of last Thursday.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Just to clarify, are people suggesting that calling someone a 'f****** piiss weak wad' is wrong?
No, just make sure you are looking in the mirror when you say it and the truth will set you free.

Make sure you wish Roo well with his abductor :lol: :lol: :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Just to clarify, are people suggesting that calling someone a 'f****** piiss weak wad' is wrong?
No, just make sure you are looking in the mirror when you say it and the truth will set you free.

do you think this forum should start a collection for the ransom...?...sorry rf...couldn't help myself.... :oops:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

do you think this forum should start a collection for the ransom...?...sorry rf...couldn't help myself.... :oops:
Maybe we could start a fund for a remedial English class for posters with learning deficiencies :?:

asiu

Have a look at how many normally rational posters get involved in derogatory comments once he gets involved in a thread.
IMO, it's not an accident.
obviously not

each one of those supposeably
normally rational posters
first chose , then wrote and submitted their own posts

all thats rf's fault as well is it ?

another copout from the clan of copouts ... IMHO

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
Have a look at how many normally rational posters get involved in derogatory comments once he gets involved in a thread.
obviously not

.COPOUT

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
obviously not

You know, if you want to 'have a go at me', feel free. Last time I checked this was an open forum.

BUT instead of circling some of my posts with your cryptic ramblings, do it directly so that it is plain and clear to me (and everyone else) what the hell you're going on about.

If not then I'll just continue doing what I've been doing - ignoring your ramblings.
I won't respond to posts I don't understand.

And for your edification:-
I stand by my posts on RF's recent posting history.

He has become lately, IMHO, nothing more than a boring, baiting troll, who either doesn't know when he crosses the line or worse, just doesn't care.

If that annoys/upsets/concerns you because he's a 'mate' of yours then
whoopdy-do, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Jody Arnol
Club Player

The answer as to whether or not Andrew Lovett will wear the red, white and black jumper in season 2010 is in the first sentence of the "Andrew Lovett-Update" posted on the official St kilda website.

Lets see if all you clever morons can work it out? Lol doubt it!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Jody Arnol wrote:
Lets see if all you clever morons can work it out? Lol doubt it!

why the need for the insult.?...seem to remember that you are a troll.... :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:[

your joking aren't you....??...lose sleep over a post on this forum....????...no way......i lose more sleep over seeing road kill than i would over any post on here...or poster for that matter......get plenty of laughs though...and sometimes a warm glow thinking about some of the threads.....but lose sleep...get real...and get off gazza's back.....bit angry at the moment are we...??

nothing cryptic about gazza....i understand him...and what he is saying....perfectly.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: 8-) :twisted: :evil:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:[

your joking aren't you....??...lose sleep over a post on this forum....????...no way......i lose more sleep over seeing road kill than i would over any post on here...or poster for that matter......get plenty of laughs though...and sometimes a warm glow thinking about some of the threads.....but lose sleep...get real...and get off gazza's back.....bit angry at the moment are we...??

nothing cryptic about gazza....i understand him...and what he is saying....perfectly.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: 8-) :twisted: :evil:
then you're clevere than me Stinger :)

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
gazrat wrote:
obviously not

You know, if you want to 'have a go at me', feel free. Last time I checked this was an open forum.

BUT instead of circling some of my posts with your cryptic ramblings, do it directly so that it is plain and clear to me (and everyone else) what the hell you're going on about.

If not then I'll just continue doing what I've been doing - ignoring your ramblings.
I won't respond to posts I don't understand.

And for your edification:-
I stand by my posts on RF's recent posting history.

He has become lately, IMHO, nothing more than a boring, baiting troll, who either doesn't know when he crosses the line or worse, just doesn't care.

here here, well said MM, agree 100% :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: then you're clevere than me Stinger :)
that was a given mate.....anyway....happy new year to you and yours......keep safe....

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Mr Magic wrote: then you're clevere than me Stinger :)
that was a given mate.....anyway....happy new year to you and yours......keep safe....
you too,
in fact everybody enjoy themselves BUT stay safe tonight.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

It's new years eve and I'm stuck at work..I hope everyone has a crap night....... :P

Happy new year everyone. :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:It's new years eve and I'm stuck at work..I hope everyone has a crap night....... :P

happy new year to you mate......keeping us all safe.....'tis appreciated....i will have a coldie for you.....

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
The Fireman wrote:It's new years eve and I'm stuck at work..I hope everyone has a crap night....... :P

happy new year to you mate......keeping us all safe.....'tis appreciated....i will have a coldie for you.....
Thanks mate...turns out I had a quiet night :)
on a side note will we get to see this guy play this year ?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
stinger wrote:

Thanks mate...turns out I had a quiet night :)
on a side note will we get to see this guy play this year ?

i think the answer to that is a very big yes......the guy's brilliant...got a bit to learn......but a natural ballhandler and footballer all the same..... :wink: :wink:

asiu

mr mutton ....u cocksucker

i've just resurfaced from my little celebration of the new year ...and you have , as you continually do , put your oversized feet in your oversized mouth

i , as i have been doing for a long time , quote the words , not the poster , to intentionally provide an oppurtunity not to get in a fight with effwits , but discuss the words written

didnt yr mummy talk to you as a kid ?

if you dont understand something ...ask knuckle head ... she should have taught u that , at the very least

circle around nothing ...you are a dead set talking head who is simply and plainly a self serving , lynchmob orientated hypocrite

i'll get back to you , in good time .... cant wait in fact

2010 ...the year of treating you , like you treat mr fox

and ....i do my work in public , not behind the scenes rubberneck

woo hoo ...something to get up for

ps ....f*** you

asiu

andrew , your a slippery sock fillin waste of space as well

get your finger outa his date .... he's the wrong puppet to use your strapon with , thats for sure