Our home games against Collingfilth, Dorks and Bummers....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Don't worry plugger, I reckon St Fid's problem is that he doesn't understand that he is paying for a reserved seat next year for 10 games, and gets entry to 11.

It's fair and plain simple IMO - we are NOT (for 2010) talking about a Jihad game being transferred to the MCG.

St Fid - if you don't like the deal, don't buy a reserved seat next season.

Now flower off the two of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just how did you come up with the comment that reserved seat holders will be paying for 10 reserved seats next year???????

YOU GOT ANY FACTS TO BACK THIS???

I know what's plain and simple and that's your thought process.

Just what deal are you talking about that I don't like???

The Club is still in negotiations about the HOME match at the MCG against Geelong and have stated that it will be a better outcome than last year's away game against Melbourne that was just compensation.

Has the penny dropped yet :roll:
2 answers to the same post 5 hours apart. That is very interesting. How do you know he is wrong?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Don't worry plugger, I reckon St Fid's problem is that he doesn't understand that he is paying for a reserved seat next year for 10 games, and gets entry to 11.

It's fair and plain simple IMO - we are NOT (for 2010) talking about a Jihad game being transferred to the MCG.

Just how did you come up with the comment that reserved seat holders will be paying for 10 reserved seats next year???????

The Club is still in negotiations about the HOME match at the MCG against Geelong and have stated that it will be a better outcome than last year's away game against Melbourne that was just compensation.

2 answers to the same post 5 hours apart. That is very interesting. How do you know he is wrong?
A bit slow are you???

Re read what I have typed in this thread :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

A bit slow are you???

Re read what I have typed in this thread :idea:
Havent got an hour to waste.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Good, why bother asking if I have already mentioned it....

I don't intend in wasting my time in repeating it, if you are too lazy to read what I have stated.

TIP

Don't bother wasting my time again, if you can't be bothered to read.

1 hour...

I really didn't realise just how slow you really are :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Nicky
Club Player

Have the Saints requested the AFL to switch these 3 games yet? Or are they just sitting on their arse and not doing anything about it?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Nicky wrote:Have the Saints requested the AFL to switch these 3 games yet? Or are they just sitting on their arse and not doing anything about it?
Isnt our home ground Etihad and I think they are being played there. No point in moving them all to Geelong, the ground is to small.

Nicky
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Nicky wrote:Have the Saints requested the AFL to switch these 3 games yet? Or are they just sitting on their arse and not doing anything about it?
Isnt our home ground Etihad and I think they are being played there. No point in moving them all to Geelong, the ground is to small.
MCG.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Nicky wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
MCG.
Nice ground. We probably need to play there a couple of times next year. But I still think geelong is to small for those other games you mentioned.

Nicky
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Nicky wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
MCG.
Nice ground. We probably need to play there a couple of times next year. But I still think geelong is to small for those other games you mentioned.
ignore.

Nicky
Club Player

If St kilda don't change their home games against Collingfilth, Dorks and Bummers from Telstra Dome to the MCG then they FARRRKED.

Nicky
Club Player

And then peolple wonder why we are not making huge profits. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Nicky wrote:And then peolple wonder why we are not making huge profits. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Young Nicky, perhaps the club would like to do as you suggested, but can't due to contractural obligations and the small fact that the AFL dictate where we play, not us!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Nicky wrote:And then peolple wonder why we are not making huge profits. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Young Nicky, perhaps the club would like to do as you suggested, but can't due to contractural obligations and the small fact that the AFL dictate where we play, not us!
Add to this;

If the AFL couldn't/wouldn't shift the Rd 14 game v Geelong this year, we can safely assume that they will NEVER shift ANY games !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Nicky
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Add to this;

If the AFL couldn't/wouldn't shift the Rd 14 game v Geelong this year, we can safely assume that they will NEVER shift ANY games !!
We should put our foot down and insist, or even better, tell the AFL from 2011 onwards we want 7 at ETIHAD and 4 at the MCG.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Nicky wrote:
Eastern wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Add to this;

We should put our foot down and insist, or even better, tell the AFL from 2011 onwards we want 7 at ETIHAD and 4 at the MCG.
Totally agree even if we have a binding contract. Just break it. You know it makes sense.

HarveysDeciple

Nicky wrote:
Eastern wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Add to this;

It's not that simple.

No way we could just go to the AFL and say that. We have a contract at Etihad.