observation of Nicks Collingwood forum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

observation of Nicks Collingwood forum

Been watching it the last couple of months just keeping an eye out for Luke Ball discussion. I am staggered at the lack of activity there, hardly any posts at all! Completely dead.

Here, it seems to have hardly dropped off since the GF. The difference is staggering. Well, no point or rhyme or reason to this post, just a interesting observation. And Im glad to see we dont drop off so easily.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i think they can only afford the Net for 7 months of the year over there :twisted:

markp
Saintsational Legend

Busy time of year for them... they've all got christmas presents to steal.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

hahahah
yes
how can one spend time in said forum when theres presents for charities under trees out the front of kmart to steal
8-)

Top4King
Club Player

they're all on the cattery website seeing if there's any chance they can get their hands on egan.

GrumpyOne

Frontrunners.

Once the bandwagom comes to a sudden halt, they just all fall off it.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:Frontrunners.

Once the bandwagom comes to a sudden halt, they just all fall off it.
Given that the bandwagon is led by Malthouse and Buckley, it's only a matter of time 8-)

jmcp
Club Player

Re: observation of Nicks Collingwood forum

iwantmeseats wrote:Been watching it the last couple of months just keeping an eye out for Luke Ball discussion. I am staggered at the lack of activity there, hardly any posts at all! Completely dead.

Here, it seems to have hardly dropped off since the GF. The difference is staggering. Well, no point or rhyme or reason to this post, just a interesting observation. And Im glad to see we dont drop off so easily.
the consolidated luke ball [pre-draft] thread consisted of 1151 comments.
http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=53799

the post draft thread has 152 comments.

clearly someone else was doing the burglaries. :roll:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

jmcp wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:Been watching it the last couple of months just keeping an eye out for Luke Ball discussion. I am staggered at the lack of activity there, hardly any posts at all! Completely dead.

get off our forum you scum!!!
jokes, your one of the few pies supporters i have respect for.
i would read the comments and laugh at them all but i cant as your mob have blocked me :(

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Top4King
Club Player

1151: the amount of disposals dane swan will have in 2010 when he wins the brownlow.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Only teams that can't win a premiership dream about brownlows.

Seriously though, doubt many of them have figured out where the "on" button is on their computers.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

local prisons have cracked down on internet usage ??

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I think this may be due to the fact of a high percentage of Filth supporters being illiterate.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Only teams that can't win a premiership dream about brownlows.

Seriously though, doubt many of them have figured out where the "on" button is on their computers.
Whoops!
We have the least premierships and the most Brownlows.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Exactly my point, when we had no chance of winning a premiership, we always clung to the hope someone would win the brownlow.
Now, we couldn't care less about the 2010 Brownlow, because we know we can win the Premiership.
Collingwood, has very little chance of winning the 2010 premiership and have done very, very little to try and correct their very obvious weaknesses.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Exactly my point, when we had no chance of winning a premiership, we always clung to the hope someone would win the brownlow.
Now, we couldn't care less about the 2010 Brownlow, because we know we can win the Premiership.
Collingwood, has very little chance of winning the 2010 premiership and have done very, very little to try and correct their very obvious weaknesses.
Dont like the Pies but they have a good chance to win the flag. No reason they will not finish top 4 so they are a chance.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

No key forwards, one key defender, they will be found out by the good teams like this year.
Take Mooney and Hawkins out of Geelong's GF team and we would have beaten them easily.
Take Roo and Kosi from us, and we wouldn't be playing in the GF.
They match up well with the Bulldogs because they are similar teams and I expect the Bulldogs will go backwards next year because they have not addressed their weaknesses,
Yes they got Hall, but he isn't the answer.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:No key forwards, one key defender, they will be found out by the good teams like this year.
Take Mooney and Hawkins out of Geelong's GF team and we would have beaten them easily.
They match up well with the Bulldogs because they are similar teams and I expect the Bulldogs will go backwards next year because they have not addressed their weaknesses,
Sorry I must have missed that they made the final 4 this year with a team without Ball who whatever we think can only improve them. Who have they lost of note compared to who they have picked up. Not sure they can win it but they have a better chance than most as do the Bulldogs.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
3rd generation saint wrote:No key forwards, one key defender, they will be found out by the good teams like this year.
Sorry I must have missed that they made the final 4 this year with a team without Ball who whatever we think can only improve them. Who have they lost of note compared to who they have picked up. Not sure they can win it but they have a better chance than most as do the Bulldogs.
Collingwood will find themselves in the finals again, after being handed a relatively easy draw again, they will not be battled hardened from getting there the hard way again, and will be most likely be found wanting again...

jmcp
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
jmcp wrote:

i would read the comments and laugh at them all but i cant as your mob have blocked me :(
reminiscing. :)

i see one of the mods had a momentary lapse of reason and let you back in.

and, just remember who's funding your interstate jaunts. :wink: :P

stinger
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Busy time of year for them... they've all got christmas presents to steal.
:roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

jmcp wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
jmcp wrote:

reminiscing. :)

i see one of the mods had a momentary lapse of reason and let you back in.

and, just remember who's funding your interstate jaunts. :wink: :P
nahh im still banned :)

2 interstate trips in a row mate, if it wasnt for your filthy supporters i couldnt of done it :D cheers

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
sRaf
Club Player

*reads topic*

*is confused*

Posted: Fri 27 Nov 2009 2:13pm

*is confused even more*

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

This thread needs a flush button.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post