How did we do?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ace
Saintsational Legend

How did we do?

Would you have done this trade during trade week.

St Kilda and North Melbourne swap Xavier Clarke for Jesse Smith.

North Melbourne then have Xavier Clarke walk out on them and go to Brisbane for free.

If your answer is YES then St Kilda did good at pick 60
If your answer is NO then St Kilda did bad at pick 60

Richmond offer Adam Pattison for pick 64 in the compromised draft (equivalent to rookie pick 11 last year) - would you take it.
YES St Kilda did good at pick 64
NO St Kilda did bad at pick 64

Pick 77 was equivalent to rookie pick 26 last year, do you think Will Johnson is a worthy rookie pick 26
YES St Kilda did good at pick 77
NO St Kilda did bad at pick 77

Is Nicholas Winmar a worthy pick 32 (equivalent to pick 48 last year)

Yeah we got screwed by Paul Connors, Luke Ball, Collingwood and the AFL's refusal to act against draft tampering.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: How did we do?

ace wrote:Would you have done this trade during trade week.

North Melbourne then have Xavier Clarke walk out on them and go to Brisbane for free.

Richmond offer Adam Pattison for pick 64 in the compromised draft (equivalent to rookie pick 11 last year) - would you take it.

Pick 77 was equivalent to rookie pick 26 last year, do you think Will Johnson is a worthy rookie pick 26

Yeah we got screwed by Paul Connors, Luke Ball, Collingwood and the AFL's refusal to act against draft tampering.
Can you get anymore drugs into your system and can you get anymore boring go on about an ex saints player.

noob
Club Player

whats this equivalent got to do with it who cares? winmar could end up a superstar doesnt matter what pick in the draft they come from. sam fisher was like pick 55 and he has now won a best and fairest.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Can you get anymore drugs into your system and can you get anymore boring go on about an ex saints player.
Must you be so harsh when you burst someones bubble?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Must you be so harsh when you burst someones bubble?
Only that boring joker. Sorry I mean Ace.

linz
Club Player

TIME WILL TELL
could never be a better truism to this post.

Personally I hope all of the players mentioned live up to there potential, but who knows except for time.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Top4King
Club Player

would you have traded plugger66 for a bag of drugs?
i would. a big bag of drugs can be onsold. plugger66 is worthless.

NMFC would not ever have traded smith for clarke.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

one adds lots of interesting thoughts and information to threads about stklda by passionate saints supporters. The other baits, attacks and abuses passionate saints supporters.....

Ha, your comedy was so funny 2 years ago plugger66

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

one adds lots of interesting thoughts and information to threads about stklda by passionate saints supporters. The other baits, attacks and abuses passionate saints supporters.....

You really are moronic little child. Why on earth would you bring that up apart from being a weed of a person. Now go run into your parents room and tell them someone is picking on me because I am either 5 years old or have the brains of a 5 year old.
Last edited by plugger66 on Fri 27 Nov 2009 1:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You really are moronic little child. Why on earth would you bring that up apart from being a weed of a person. Now go run into your parents room and tell them someone is picking on me because I am either 5 years old or have the brians of a 5 year old.
that u sting sting?? :?

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You really are moronic little child. Why on earth would you bring that up apart from being a weed of a person. Now go run into your parents room and tell them someone is picking on me because I am either 5 years old or have the brians of a 5 year old.
ooooooo someone guessed who is the wankr that baits, attacks and abuses. I actually enjoy reading ace's posts and find it sad that you wreck some very good threads. Sheesh I must be a genius for a 5 year old then :shock: :lol: :D

FQF
In richo I trust

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No its me plug plug. But before i have a go at someone having the brians of a 5 year old I may need to have a go at myself for having the brain of a 2 year old.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No stinger is much more articulate than plugger66.

plugger66 thinks he is funny and/or intelligent because he uses sarcasm to deride and belittle anyone who has an alternate opinion to his AFL approved view.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

ooooooo someone guessed who is the wankr that baits, attacks and abuses. I actually enjoy reading ace's posts and find it sad that you wreck some very good threads. Sheesh I must be a genius for a 5 year old then :shock: :lol: :D
It wasnt a guess. You said my name you fool. And I would expect someone like you to like Ace posts.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
matrixcutter wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No stinger is much more articulate than plugger66.

plugger66 thinks he is funny and/or intelligent because he uses sarcasm to deride and belittle anyone who has an alternate opinion to his AFL approved view.
I know i am funny because people like you with no sense of humour have a go at me. Keep it coming. It excites me.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

It wasnt a guess. You said my name you fool. And I would expect someone like you to like Ace posts.
for someone who likes sarcasm you don't seem to pick it out coming from others. But your right, why would anyone enjoy reading posts that add to discuessions? It's alot more fun to destroy every thread with trolling :roll: (no sarcasm is not wit, never was and never will be).

FQF
In richo I trust

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: I know i am funny because people like you with no sense of humour have a go at me. Keep it coming. It excites me.
Not having a go. Stating a fact.

And I have a sense of humour, just dont find your obviousness and lazy posting funny thats all.

It is not witty, insightful, or clever, just mindlessly predictable and very banal, turgid,tedious and monotonous.

Hope that excited you - remember the tissues.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote: for someone who likes sarcasm you don't seem to pick it out coming from others.
lol - very ironic isn't it?

Lance or James??

Solar
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote: I know i am funny because people like you with no sense of humour have a go at me. Keep it coming. It excites me.
Not having a go. Stating a fact.

And I have a sense of humour, just dont find your obviousness and lazy posting funny thats all.

It is not witty, insightful, or clever, just mindlessly predictable and very banal, turgid,tedious and monotonous.

Hope that excited you - remember the tissues.
agreed, I tend to ignore the tripe he posts these days but having a go at someone who posts sensible and interesting threads is just cheap....

FQF
In richo I trust

Top4King
Club Player

FAIR DINKUM. plugger66 is that guy. yep, you all know the one - The Pedo.

Saintersss
Club Player

The reason you guys don't like Plugger is because you don't like the truth. You would rather live in a one-eyed world where the saints are the best and everyone else is s***.
While sometimes he can be annoying he usually tells it like it is and not through rose-coloured glasses, which is something I can't say about most of you.

Top4King
Club Player

the reason i dont like plugger is because he has multiple usernames and is a pedo.

bob__71
Club Player

The reason I dont like plugger is obvious...its cause he is a know it all flog...who for some reason thinks he is important. He is a knob who thinks he is in some inner sanctum but really is a nobody who annoys the crap out of people who are dicussing stuff. We all know the type. The try hard at the party....or the tooly at schoolies.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

If Saintsational had annual awards, party pooper of the year would go to plugger66 for sure!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

yes I agree I am a know it all but how do I get the award. Some of you guys are far to serious. Lighten up you will have a better time. By the way I do know it all.