recording grid2 output

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ttufc7
Club Player

recording grid2 output

In my opinion it's just a great result that now i know 12 people here to play this beautiful game. And I certainly didn't mean to say otherwise. I just got the impression from what you wrote that you
hemorrhoidal veins are irritated, they cause surrounding membranes to swell, burn, itch, become very painful, and bleed. Hemorrhoids are caused by too much "Muscle mass is increased only through muscle work
marathon were six times more CODEX is being virtually ignored by the U.S. media. When Adding some fat and/or protei n to a salad m inimizes the impact of the carbs on your
I read it on XDA developers, where this theme is available If you go towards the later pages of that thread you will see the issues that people list Anyway, I may give it a go as I have the Touch 3G
Last edited by ttufc7 on Tue 07 Sep 2010 10:46pm, edited 2 times in total.

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Ok.... i watched it..... how did it make me feel????

I cried at the end..... again.... dammit!!

But beyond that, I felt incredibly motivated, inspired and enthusiastic about 2010.

Home & Away wins next season will mean very little to me..... the season doesn't start until Prelim Final weekend in 2010.

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
Sainterman
Club Player

Would have been nice to see some more of the Saints highlights in that...first time I have seen the Hawkins poster...what a disgrace to miss that...pathetic! These things do make a difference...along with not kicking straight!

Anyway, bring on 2010...!

saintnick12
Club Player

Yeah. I watched it too. So sad...though I didn't cry. The music certainly made it more emotional.

Agree there were not many saints highlights given how well we did. But given that it was just after the game, and they won, its not surprising its so Geelong focussed. The most upsetting things was again seeing our players so distressed. The shot of Lenny is heartbreaking. Still can't believe Luke Ball walked out only days after that shot of him in such distress.

Roll on 2010!!!

santazzi
Club Player

Yep...I watched it again......no emotional impact really.......same feeling... same message.....I felt at the end of the game........the best team on the day did not win ....from my perspective, because it did not capitalise on it's opportunities..........who knows may be there are more complex reasons why we lost which may be beyond my unsophisticated footy intelect........

Gracie
Club Player

I haven't watched any replays, highlights etc since that day. I watched the link, about all I can take. My thoughts: Geelong been there before, more arrogant. Cameron Mooney - big d***head. Rooke and Thompson d***heads too. I love the saints. Bad luck. It was v wet. Someone should have hit Chappy harder. Baker great. Raph came back from booboo. Roo took a long while to recover from that drop and Goodard was really hurt.

No excuses but...we lost...it hurts...the players hurt...we've got to win in 2010.

Gracie

Just beat it. No wants to be defeated
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

we lost the GF. whoopty doo. at least we made it.
get over it and move on to next year.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Solar
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:we lost the GF. whoopty doo. at least we made it.
no offense but I really hope an older saint supporter gives you a good clip over the ear!!!! what a stupid comment!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
chook23
Saintsational Legend

huge clip/whack to the ear

what a sick comment............................................................

saint4life
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Cant / wont watch it.

No offense.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Didn't cry, just makes me more hungry for a second crack and if we do get another chance, I hope it's against either the Cats (no reason other than the obvious) or the Dogs, if I hear one more Footscray fan cry 'highway robbery' about the prelim, I'll puke!

Bad management is bad management
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter wrote:Didn't cry, just makes me more hungry for a second crack and if we do get another chance, I hope it's against either the Cats (no reason other than the obvious) or the Dogs, if I hear one more Footscray fan cry 'highway robbery' about the prelim, I'll puke!
Dogs? I will be interested to see how they go this year, they will be under pressure to at least make a Grand Final.

I am not sure I would like a Dog v Saints GF anymore, if you asked me at the start of the year that would have been my ideal....however, as you said their reaction to the prelim has put me off a bit....especially the bagging of our fine captain.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
no offense but I really hope an older saint supporter gives you a good clip over the ear!!!! what a stupid comment!
sorry? what for?

get over it. we lost. move on in life, there are people with worse problems than us.

why do i get a clip over the ear because im not crying about our GF loss? i mean...it wass almost a month ago. Fair dinkum!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Muir_32
Club Player

Well.......... I just watched it...Its the first footage of the G.F I have seen, and the last....I still feel sick over the result.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

saintdooley wrote:
Solar wrote:
sorry? what for?

get over it. we lost. move on in life, there are people with worse problems than us.

why do i get a clip over the ear because im not crying about our GF loss? i mean...it wass almost a month ago. Fair dinkum!
Grand finals are tough to make and even tougher to win and for the masses of supporters, who have seen far more pain than glory, to witness such a record-breaking season of domanince and to fall within a whisker of ending the 43 year premiership drought, I think they're entitled to mourn a little.

It hasn't even been a month since that final day in September, so I'll cut them some slack. Supporters are still alowed to comment on how watching a video montage of that day still makes them feel.
Last edited by SydneySainter on Fri 23 Oct 2009 6:54am, edited 1 time in total.

Bad management is bad management
groupie1
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Solar wrote:
sorry? what for?

Because most of the posters on this forum are deeply connected to the club and, like me, remain devastated by the loss. Aussie Rules, structured suburbanly the way it is in Melbourne, is intimately about family, childhood, identity. Footy's important part of many people's lives.

Anyone you says 'get over it' is saying 'I don't think the cause of your feelings is valid' and should be tied to a stake and lashed.

you're a twat

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Shyts me.

Making the grand final is reward for a good home and away season.

Not winning the premiership is FAILURE.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

I wont watch it, I cant and wont put myself through the anger and pain of watching Geelong fans and players celebrate.

No offence but cant go foward looking back. Great season and a great game but watching it (or even highlights) is not an option for me

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
St Michele
Club Player

And another clip for you, we have unfinished business.

As fort he youtube clip it looks like we weren;t even there, hardly anything about the Saints. I keep thinking I want to see the game again but.....am not sure I can watch it. I still can't believe the feeling of utter devastation of that day. Roll on 2010 not only do the players have unfinished business so do we as suppoerters!!!

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
vacuous space
SS Life Member

It still hurts like hell.

Yeah nah pleasing positive
StSteven
Club Player

We lost and that hurts like hell. Geelong pulled soething out of last year's loss and beat us in the last quarter when it mattered. Good teams do that.
They also did not get too excited about winning H&A games...and put all their planning into Sept.

Hopefully we can do the same thing next year.

That video is a Cats video NOT a Saints one or even a GF one. Wont watch it again.

Only 154 days to go.......can't wait.

asiu

sorry? what for?

carry that attitude forward in life young fella , over everything , and you'll do ok

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Ok, I decided to watch this. I thought it may have been why the site shut down last night :cry:

Apart from "The Winners" highlight package of the game, this is all I have seen of the game.

One thing got to me. Why didn't our players protest the behind that Hawkins kicked? You can see Farren Ray pointing to the post but I remember on the day, more fans seemed to protest it. I saw it hit the post from where I was sitting. Just wonder what might have happened if 3 or 4 players bombarded the goal umpire.

I guess that why I didn't watch the replay. Can't change it now.

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

wow im still quite cut up about it!! Thought i was recovering! But clearly that music got me bad "we you're too in love to let it go" ... straight to the old heart right there.

Go saints in '09!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

groupie1 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Solar wrote:
sorry? what for?

Because most of the posters on this forum are deeply connected to the club and, like me, remain devastated by the loss. Aussie Rules, structured suburbanly the way it is in Melbourne, is intimately about family, childhood, identity. Footy's important part of many people's lives.

Anyone you says 'get over it' is saying 'I don't think the cause of your feelings is valid' and should be tied to a stake and lashed.

you're a twat
what they said :roll:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith