Anger > Disappointment > Sadness>>> future :)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

golden hawk
Club Player

yes sad , disappointing all that but your players will be better for that experience that is what happened to our guys from the 07 experience , i am sure you guys will be up there some where in 2010.
i so wanted you guys to win so i am not trying to upset you i just want you to look at the positives and there are more of them then the negatives !
if smart they will use that loss to motivate them to get there again next year
that is the sort of thing we did from our finals exit in 07 !
good luck

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
BaysideSaint
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
BaysideSaint wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
BaysideSaint wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
BaysideSaint wrote:clearly the filth are investing in IP with max but just let me say,
there's only one Stephen Silvagni and his IP has given us premiership favouritism.
max may be many things but a great spokesperson isn't one of them.
obviously you did not attend the Saints Best and Fairest night :?:
for the record no and max hudghton isn't a patch on Sos.
In what way exactly :?:

If you are talking about a spokesperson Max did a brilliant effort in his speech at the B & F...

If you are talking about coaching yes SOS has the runs on the board and Max is only been appointed as a part time coach for Collingwood...

to state this
to me is an insult, have you actually heard him speak at all, or have you been reading quotes written in the newspaper??
perhaps Communicator would be a better choice of words as opposed to Spokesperson.

to me whilst he may be an effective communicator he simply doesn't come from the same angle as Silvagni.

and for the same reason Harvey is less of a communicator than Silvagni.
Harvey and Hudghton may speak differently but essentially the words carry no weight.

they just want him for his IP. unfortunately his and harvey's IP does not come from the same angle as silvagni and that is the number one reason why there is no concern from an STK angle.
You still didn't answer my question........

have you actually heard him speak at all, or have you been reading quotes written in the newspaper??

I just hate posters that post without really knowing and make comments that one of our most loyal players is not a great spokesperson...

To me that just reeks of ignorance ...

So have you ever spoken to Max???

Have you ever spoken to SOS??

Oh, by the way, weren't you once the poster that had the nic One Gram and prior to that Loyal???

Complete ignorance comes to mind
i'm just sayin' .. great player, total sell-out.
if you bed down in filth don't expect to get sweet dreams or a good night's sleep.
you can worship him like a god if you like but that wont get him back at moorabbin and it wont make his IP be worth any more money.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

BaysideSaint wrote: i'm just sayin' .. great player, total sell-out.
if you bed down in filth don't expect to get sweet dreams or a good night's sleep.
you can worship him like a god if you like but that wont get him back at moorabbin and it wont make his IP be worth any more money.
I am not worshiping him at all FFS, but I am not knocking him either.

I have asked you a couple of times whether you have actuually heard him speak, and whether you have actually spoken to him, to which you haven't answered.

To come on here and state that Max is not a great spokesperson, and then change that to Max not being an effective communicator, reeks of ignorance

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I am sure they are after Max and his knowledge and ability, but I am also sure they are wanting an insight into how the Saints are run...

fingers
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
BaysideSaint wrote:clearly the filth are investing in IP with max but just let me say,
there's only one Stephen Silvagni and his IP has given us premiership favouritism.
obviously you did not attend the Saints Best and Fairest night :?:
Max spoke well at the B&F but it was hardly the things of inspiration.

SteveStevens66
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote: I stand by my comments and that Max is a great spokesperson and communicator....
St. Fid is absolutely correct. Max is indeed both of those things and anyone who has either heard him speak, or better still, spoken to him, would know that.

By contrast, what ever SOS's virtues might be, eloquence is not one of them. Anyone who has either heard him speak, or better still, spoken to him, would know that as well.

Carna Saints!!!
BaysideSaint
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
BaysideSaint wrote: i'm just sayin' .. great player, total sell-out.
I am not worshiping him at all FFS, but I am not knocking him either.

I have asked you a couple of times whether you have actuually heard him speak, and whether you have actually spoken to him, to which you haven't answered.

To come on here and state that Max is not a great spokesperson, and then change that to Max not being an effective communicator, reeks of ignorance
of course i have heard him speak.
i know he has kids to feed and everything but yeah - SELLOUT!
Selling IP to the highest bidder (ie Crookwood) is like selling tofu to vegetarians.

BaysideSaint
Club Player

SteveStevens66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote: I stand by my comments and that Max is a great spokesperson and communicator....
St. Fid is absolutely correct. Max is indeed both of those things and anyone who has either heard him speak, or better still, spoken to him, would know that.

By contrast, what ever SOS's virtues might be, eloquence is not one of them. Anyone who has either heard him speak, or better still, spoken to him, would know that as well.
rubbish. you are rubbishing Sos. Sos and his old man have done everything in the game and you are rubbishing him? mate, pull your head in. max aint a patch on the silvagni name in the game.

BaysideSaint
Club Player

RL was right to drop MH for the finals because he knew that MH would pull this sort of sh1t.
not saying that MH isn't a great bloke, but yeah, would sell bream as cod to blind freddy and in aim of making a buck.
pulled a luke ball at the first available opportunity and it just proves that we dont need that sh1t!

asiu

unsurpassable ignorance welded on a stick of pre inserted stupidity

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

BaysideSaint wrote:
Harvey and Hudghton may speak differently but essentially the words carry no weight.
BaysideSaint wrote: of course i have heard him speak.
i know he has kids to feed and everything but yeah - SELLOUT!
Selling IP to the highest bidder (ie Crookwood) is like selling tofu to vegetarians.
BaysideSaint wrote:RL was right to drop MH for the finals because he knew that MH would pull this sort of sh1t.
not saying that MH isn't a great bloke, but yeah, would sell bream as cod to blind freddy and in aim of making a buck.
pulled a luke ball at the first available opportunity and it just proves that we dont need that sh1t!
Seriously, what medication are you on :?:

So were there other clubs "bidding" for Max's service as a part time coach and he went to the highest bidder :?:

So RL knew that Max would pull this "sort of sh1t" and that's the reason Max did not play finals :?:
gazrat wrote:unsurpassable ignorance welded on a stick of pre inserted stupidity
Spot on gazrat, flowering unbelievable....

BaysideSaint (aka One Gram aka Loyal) change your medication, because whatever you are on isn't working :idea:
Last edited by St Fidelius on Fri 16 Oct 2009 6:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
BaysideSaint
Club Player

whatever StFid. you can cry all you like it wont bring him back, in fact it will prolly drive him further away.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

BaysideSaint wrote:whatever StFid. you can cry all you like it wont bring him back, in fact it will prolly drive him further away.
FFS I'm not "crying" at all, in fact I'm laughing, and it's at your expense...

I really don't care if he stays at Collingwood, that's his choice.

The fact that you are rubbishing Max and state that he sold out to the highest bidder and that RL has some sort of clairvoyant talents and that was the reason that he didn't play Max in the finals is just lunacy and laughable :lol: :lol:

PS. I really don't know if you were ever banned under your previous nics, or you just like to change them, but I have an idea for your next nic...

"Ignorant Baysider" :idea: :idea: very fitting IMO :roll: :roll: