Dean Greig on Raph and Luke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markp
Saintsational Legend

Gurgman wrote:Fair dinkum , some of you tossers need to take a good look at yourselfs , no doubt some of you were making out you were luke balls best friend and you knew everything about him , then when he wants out you all bag him and then Oh , when he doesnt get drafted you welcome him back saying all is forgiven , i dont agree with Deans comments on Raph but at least he has the balls to say it in public and not hide behind a pc ,
FFS I come on sainsational and innocently open a thread on Luke Ball and what do I find???

People talking about Luke freakin Ball..... :roll:

Matey, one would think if you dont like it f*** off.

Gurgman
Club Player

markp wrote:
Gurgman wrote:Fair dinkum , some of you tossers need to take a good look at yourselfs , no doubt some of you were making out you were luke balls best friend and you knew everything about him , then when he wants out you all bag him and then Oh , when he doesnt get drafted you welcome him back saying all is forgiven , i dont agree with Deans comments on Raph but at least he has the balls to say it in public and not hide behind a pc ,
FFS I come on sainsational and innocently open a thread on Luke Ball and what do I find???

yeah well bite me tosser , i was just stating my opinon as to what i have read on here latley

And i thought this was a forum
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote: It must be Buters fault. :)
I can't believe it's not Butterss
Been patiently waiting to use that one 1ceman?? :wink:

I'll pay it :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
markp
Saintsational Legend

Gurgman wrote:
markp wrote:

yeah well bite me tosser , i was just stating my opinon as to what i have read on here latley
No you weren't, you were having a broken little man's rant... and it made no sense at all.

Gurgman
Club Player

markp wrote:
Gurgman wrote:
markp wrote:

No you weren't, you were having a broken little man's rant... and it made no sense at all.
Nothing broken on me fella , so what made no sense , do you need it spelt out ?

markp
Saintsational Legend

Gurgman wrote:Fair dinkum , some of you tossers need to take a good look at yourselfs

Ok, first up it's "yourselves"... makes you sound dumb as dogshyte the other way, like saying "yous" or "aks" instead of "ask"... and why come in labelling people tossers out of the blue?.... had a rough day?
Gurgman wrote: no doubt some of you were making out you were luke balls best friend and you knew everything about him
Who are you referring to?
Gurgman wrote:then when he wants out you all bag him
"All"?

Maybe some of it's justified?... that's what most of these threads are trying to work out.

Gurgman wrote:and then Oh , when he doesnt get drafted you welcome him back saying all is forgiven

Is he coming back?

And again, who are you referring to?... even one poster who is doing all that you describe will do.
Gurgman wrote: i dont agree with Deans comments on Raph but at least he has the balls to say it in public and not hide behind a pc
What does this mean??

You think people would be too frightened to give their opinion on the Luke Ball saga in public? :?

Just tell me which part of your post did make sense....

Gurgman
Club Player

markp wrote:
Gurgman wrote:Fair dinkum , some of you tossers need to take a good look at yourselfs

Ok, first up it's "yourselves"... makes you sound dumb as dogshyte the other way, like saying "yous" or "aks" instead of "ask"... and why come in labelling people tossers out of the blue?.... had a rough day?
Gurgman wrote: no doubt some of you were making out you were luke balls best friend and you knew everything about him
Who are you referring to?
Gurgman wrote:then when he wants out you all bag him
"All"?

Maybe some of it's justified?... that's what most of these threads are trying to work out.

Gurgman wrote:and then Oh , when he doesnt get drafted you welcome him back saying all is forgiven

Is he coming back?

And again, who are you referring to?... even one poster who is doing all that you describe will do.
Gurgman wrote: i dont agree with Deans comments on Raph but at least he has the balls to say it in public and not hide behind a pc
What does this mean??

You think people would be too frightened to give their opinion on the Luke Ball saga in public? :?

Just tell me which part of your post did make sense....

You go read all the old posts about luke if your so f ing smart you d wad , even you may be able to understand ,
So i used the term All by mistake and i never said he was comming back , i said they welcomed him back .
Have a good night

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Gurgman wrote: You go read all the old posts about luke if your so f ing smart you d wad , even you may be able to understand ,
So i used the term All by mistake and i never said he was comming back , i said they welcomed him back .
Have a good night
You make the big BS statements then want others to get your backup for you :roll: :roll:

Burden of proof is on you. Big noting and making BS statements like your infantile little rant will make you look like a fool if you are called on it.

And markp has called you on it and guess what?

You look like a fool. :D :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Milton66
SS Life Member

Finally, some REAL discussion.. A very slow nite, otherwise.

And who's D Wad? Is that D Head's cousin? :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
vacuous space
SS Life Member

Milton66 wrote:And who's D Wad? Is that D Head's cousin? :lol:
Third rounder at best. Would fit Collingwood's list very well. They've got a lot of players like him.

Yeah nah pleasing positive
Lennon
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:

So now we've gone from:-
I want to go to Collingwood
St Kilda offered more money than Collingwood
I want more game time
The position is untenable
St Kilda told Ball to go.

How do you reconcile all those statements/justifications?
This way: They cannot all have come from Connors.

He's a player manager. We must assume that he is an educated and intelligent man. He manages a number of 'known' players.

There is no way possible that he could/would feed five different versions to the press in one week.

It's inconceivable.

Re the 'more playing time' not being a direct statement by Connors... my bad. It was reported as though it were fact by a number of articles I read, I assumed it had been said by Connors... officially.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Lennon wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

So now we've gone from:-
I want to go to Collingwood
St Kilda offered more money than Collingwood
I want more game time
The position is untenable
St Kilda told Ball to go.

How do you reconcile all those statements/justifications?
This way: They cannot all have come from Connors.

He's a player manager. We must assume that he is an educated and intelligent man. He manages a number of 'known' players.

There is no way possible that he could/would feed five different versions to the press in one week.

It's inconceivable.

Re the 'more playing time' not being a direct statement by Connors... my bad. It was reported as though it were fact by a number of articles I read, I assumed it had been said by Connors... officially.
You can choose to believe whoever you want.
As can I.

Ball made the first statement
Connors made the second statement
the third and fourth statements were reported as coming from either 'sources' or 'Ball's camp'

and Dean Bailey directly said that COnnors told him statement #5

Furthermore, Denham reported 6-8 weeks ago that Collingwood was interested in Ball - can only have come from Collingwood or somebody close to Ball.
He also reported that Collingwood had offered Ball $500,000. I would be gob-smacked if that came from Colllingwood, which leaves only Ball's advisors.

If you go back and check out Connors you'll find he has had a habit of negotiating through the media to try and get what he wants for his client.
He is in fact a media manipulator. Journo's go to him knowing he will give them bits of information

And good luck to him if htat works.

BUt don't blame the Club he is trying to 'pressure' into paying more if the deal falls through.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Lennon wrote: He's a player manager. We must assume that he is an educated and intelligent man. He manages a number of 'known' players.
You mean the guy who s.hitcanned Port while having eight of their players including the captain as clients?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Lennon wrote: He's a player manager. We must assume that he is an educated and intelligent man. He manages a number of 'known' players.
You mean the guy who s.hitcanned Port while having eight of their players including the captain as clients?
Yeah, that's the educated, intelligent man that is being spoken of :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Yeah, that's the educated, intelligent man that is being spoken of :roll: :wink: !!
And the same bloke who 'engineered the charade' of Judd interviewing prospective Clubs when the deal had been sealed at least a month beforehand.

The same bloke who has posters in a lather over on Demonland thinking he's 'one of them'.

Connors is a Player Manager and will say and/or do anything that furthers his own business interests. The more a player earns, the more $ in commission Connors earns.

Gurgman
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Gurgman wrote: You go read all the old posts about luke if your so f ing smart you d wad , even you may be able to understand ,
Have a good night
You make the big BS statements then want others to get your backup for you :roll: :roll:

Burden of proof is on you. Big noting and making BS statements like your infantile little rant will make you look like a fool if you are called on it.

And markp has called you on it and guess what?

So Mark and i had a different view on things , at least he isnt a sheep that needs someone to follow ,

You look like a fool. :D :D :D