Expressions of Interest - Memorabilia Burke and Loewe.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BonoRocks
Club Player

Expressions of Interest - Memorabilia Burke and Loewe.

Hi Guys

Ive recently moved into a new house and havent really the set up like I did at my old place so am looking to sell a few peices

I have purchased Nathan Burke and Stewie Loewes 300 game jumpers, they are limited edition to 30 pieces, I have no 1 in both of them, I also bought Harves 250 game jumper and have no 1 in that also, but I want to keep that.

They cost me at the time $550 each, i at least want to recover my money, is anyone interested in these?, i will only sell as a pair.

Im looking at this as they are currently sitting in a wardrobe doing nothing. Someone else may want them and have a use for them

Cheers !

Sainter
Club Player

Photos? Although to be fair I may only be interested in one of them not both.

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Put up some photos and I may be.

groupie1
Club Player

If these things appreciate I'd go for it. But I get the feeling they don't. Anyone can shed light?

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
BonoRocks
Club Player

bump, sorry guys i had no idea how to list photos in a post so have put them in our online business in ebay so you can see them

Thanks Brad

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... :MESELX:IT

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I wish :cry:

Quit my job and take my annual leave in payment... could do it :lol:

They walk amongst us...

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

why is it when things like this come along i have no spare cash ,,, i really hope no-one buys em from you in the next two weeks ,,, i know i'll be flush then but $1200 buks ,,,,, being the tight bastard i am ,,,,

Can we haggle ?

What will be next from this club ?
BonoRocks
Club Player

VietNam_Saint wrote:why is it when things like this come along i have no spare cash ,,, i really hope no-one buys em from you in the next two weeks ,,, i know i'll be flush then but $1200 buks ,,,,, being the tight bastard i am ,,,,

Can we haggle ?
Hi, I only want what I paid for them, i listed them for $1200 on ebay to cover the ebay and paypal fees someone would use when they bought them, they cost me $1100, if your happy to take them in a couple of weeks I will remove them from ebay, I listed them there so I could show people on here what they look like (i had no idea how to insert photos)
There are a few people watching them online so please let me know and I will remove asap
Thanks !