Let's show a bit of class

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

realdeal wrote:Its funny reading people say that Luke Ball is a big boy and should be mature enough to cop the booing etc.... well what kind of mature grown man would 'boo' someone like Ball..

plugger, hall, everitt yeah ok, coz they screwed the club and left in their prime but Ball has been a class act his whole career and known as one of the most courageous players in the AFL who has put his body on the line countless times for the club, and his body is now paying for it.

I don't want him to go either but if he feels his spot may be taken then you can't blame him for going to a team where he will get more oppurtunity. As long as we get good compensation il regard Ball leaving as 'one of those things'. I wont cheer him but to boo him.. geez..

:roll:
Plugger, Hall and Everitt screwed the club, according to you.
According to you Ball has been a class act and the others screwed the club.

What Bally is doing is nothing different. He's looking after #1.

Iwas not happy with any of them leaving, but I would never abuse any of them. They gave me too much pleasure watching them as Saints.

Grow up and accept the game for what it is, a professional sport, we are just the supporters.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
claystreet
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
realdeal wrote:Its funny reading people say that Luke Ball is a big boy and should be mature enough to cop the booing etc.... well what kind of mature grown man would 'boo' someone like Ball..

plugger, hall, everitt yeah ok, coz they screwed the club and left in their prime but Ball has been a class act his whole career and known as one of the most courageous players in the AFL who has put his body on the line countless times for the club, and his body is now paying for it.

I don't want him to go either but if he feels his spot may be taken then you can't blame him for going to a team where he will get more oppurtunity. As long as we get good compensation il regard Ball leaving as 'one of those things'. I wont cheer him but to boo him.. geez..

+1, apparently I am holier than thou though for wishing him well and not booing him... :wink: :roll:

Hilarious these "grown" men who think Bally should be man enough to accept a booing but would s*** themselves and wish him well if they actually saw him...LOL

Conviction? Pfffft.
Are you still crappin on about that ? geez get a life, build a bridge, i must have really hit a nerve eh lol haha you dont know who or what your talking about your just a keyboard jocky with a bad opinion. I'd love to meet you at the footy so you can hear me go off and then you can move because any threat you made to me i would just laugh in your face.

Milton66
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:I agree

Walked out, ex club captain, gave up pick 2 in a good draft... now wont be compensated

He will be booed and if i see him in the street, he will be punched

Lucky i dont live in Melb!
yeah right... says the man too gutless to meet my mum on GF day.

Good one Batknob. :roll:
That's where you are wrong, i did meet your mum.. I dont know where you were but i was with her for most of the night
Sorry to break this to you Batnoe but have you ever seen a movie where the main character is called Norman Bates?

Milton66 and that character have a lot in common.
Nope, fill me in!
Norman Bates was the main character of a movie called Psycho. He used to dress up as his mother.

Hope you enjoyed your night with Milton with him dress up in drag :wink: :wink:
Yeah, he did. Poor fool was convinced I was using a Fevola toy on him. Still, it was hard to understand him with that little red ball in his mouth. :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote: How big/small would a knob be on a bat? :shock:
As small as the heart that turncoat whom I am going to boo every time he goes noear the Ball :wink: :wink: :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Walked out, ex club captain, gave up pick 2 in a good draft... now wont be compensated

That's where you are wrong, i did meet your mum.. I dont know where you were but i was with her for most of the night
Sorry to break this to you Batnoe but have you ever seen a movie where the main character is called Norman Bates?

Nope, fill me in!
Norman Bates was the main character of a movie called Psycho. He used to dress up as his mother.

Yeah, he did. Poor fool was convinced I was using a Fevola toy on him. Still, it was hard to understand him with that little red ball in his mouth. :lol:
Ohhh Batnoe is a gimp :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

+1, apparently I am holier than thou though for wishing him well and not booing him... :wink: :roll:

Hilarious these "grown" men who think Bally should be man enough to accept a booing but would s*** themselves and wish him well if they actually saw him...LOL

Conviction? Pfffft.
Are you still crappin on about that ? geez get a life, build a bridge, i must have really hit a nerve eh lol haha you dont know who or what your talking about your just a keyboard jocky with a bad opinion. I'd love to meet you at the footy so you can hear me go off and then you can move because any threat you made to me i would just laugh in your face.
Yep, ok... :roll:

As I said, conviction? Pfffffft...

Keyboard jockey? Hilarious, love it, nice one.

Hear you go off near me at the footy? Give it a shot. No threats, but I'd howl you down in 30 seconds...

Laugh in my face? Again, give it a shot... :roll:

Like you'd laugh in Bally's face...and boo him to his face...keyboard warrior.

:D

Milton66
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Nope, fill me in!

Reincarnated's gimp... biatch... call him what u want. He'll laways be Batnob to me.

claystreet
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Conviction? Pfffft.

Hear you go off near me at the footy? Give it a shot. No threats, but I'd howl you down in 30 seconds...

LOL go away your stalking me

realdeal
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:

Plugger, Hall and Everitt screwed the club, according to you.
According to you Ball has been a class act and the others screwed the club.

What Bally is doing is nothing different. He's looking after #1.

Iwas not happy with any of them leaving, but I would never abuse any of them. They gave me too much pleasure watching them as Saints.

Grow up and accept the game for what it is, a professional sport, we are just the supporters.

where did you not understand me saying that i understand why Ball wants to leave if he doesnt feel there is a spot for him long term?? I realise its a professional sport hence my comment.

The reason for mentioning the other players was more for their attitude towards the club and on field desire before leaving than anything else.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Conviction? Pfffft.

Go away, you're stalking Bally.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

luke ball is a class act, former captain and B&F. deserves respect, thanks, and best wishes.
but for many people following footy allows them to act like selfish tribal children and vent their day to day frustrations. i reckon almost all of us fall into this category at times. some live it.
so they will naturally go ahead and boo, call him a turncoat, believe the worst of him, and ignore their ignorance.
when all is done and dusted, it's only a game, let the children play.

pretty sure luke is above that, and i'd hope most saints fans are too.
wish him all the best but happier if he changes his mind.

and as joffaboy wonders, will we have some red faces on here if he does stay?

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
claystreet
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Conviction? Pfffft.

Have another drink

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Conviction? Pfffft.
Rather violent there claystreet, sounds like a good psychologist might make a few bob out of you.

Glad most Saints fans are more level headed.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Conviction? Pfffft.

Have another drink
Couldn't fit another one in yet after the B and F.

Batnoe

Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Nope, fill me in!

Reincarnated's gimp... biatch... call him what u want. He'll laways be Batnob to me.
Batknob is glad he can finally meet millimetreton

Winmarvellous
Club Player

I still can't fathom why you'd be shitting yourself if you met Luke Ball in the street? Because a guy plays footy doesn't make him the most dangerous street fighter in the world. As you say, he's an intelligent man, so he'd probably want to avoid confrontation in the first place. But if I did get the chance to talk to him be sure I'd let him know exactly how much it sucks when a player of his standing within the club walks out on it. Just because you boo a bloke at the football doesn't make you incapable of having a normal conversation outside the arena.

realdeal
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Nope, fill me in!

hmmm... I think i have now worked out how you have all made so many posts! :idea:

I really gotta stop pressing the preview button before i submit a post

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

realdeal wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Nope, fill me in!

hmmm... I think i have now worked out how you have all made so many posts! :idea:

I really gotta stop pressing the preview button before i submit a post

Just wanted to quote this to s.hit saints66au :D

Lance or James??

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Winmarvellous wrote:I still can't fathom why you'd be shitting yourself if you met Luke Ball in the street? Because a guy plays footy doesn't make him the most dangerous street fighter in the world. As you say, he's an intelligent man, so he'd probably want to avoid confrontation in the first place. But if I did get the chance to talk to him be sure I'd let him know exactly how much it sucks when a player of his standing within the club walks out on it. Just because you boo a bloke at the football doesn't make you incapable of having a normal conversation outside the arena.
Gold.

You don't meet many people do you?

Of course walking up to Bally and saying that he wouldn't belt you...he is way above that.

But some say they'd punch him if they saw him... :lol: :roll:

I bet you would never ever have the balls to walk up and tell him what you think...

But keep going...as telling him how much he sucks accounts for a normal conversation... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG stitch my sides back up...

Hilarious.

I guess Bally's lucky you're in WA... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Milton66
SS Life Member

Iceman234 wrote:
Winmarvellous wrote:I still can't fathom why you'd be shitting yourself if you met Luke Ball in the street? Because a guy plays footy doesn't make him the most dangerous street fighter in the world. As you say, he's an intelligent man, so he'd probably want to avoid confrontation in the first place. But if I did get the chance to talk to him be sure I'd let him know exactly how much it sucks when a player of his standing within the club walks out on it. Just because you boo a bloke at the football doesn't make you incapable of having a normal conversation outside the arena.
Gold.

You don't meet many people do you?

Of course walking up to Bally and saying that he wouldn't belt you...he is way above that.

But some say they'd punch him if they saw him... :lol: :roll:

I bet you would never ever have the balls to walk up and tell him what you think...

But keep going...as telling him how much he sucks accounts for a normal conversation... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG stitch my sides back up...

Hilarious.

I guess Bally's lucky you're in WA... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let it go mate. Not worth it.. me too. Got better things to argue about. :wink:

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Yeah true. I wouldn't hesitate to engage luke in conversation, and wouldn't hold back how I felt. I have had heated discussions with many footballers over the years, and I don't think any of them have felt threatened by me, and only one of them ever hit me! :)

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Milton66
SS Life Member

ROFLMFHAO...

Supporters going at each other over a frickin AFL player who really wouldn't give a stuff about any of us.

Sorry peeps, it's a footballer ffs. :lol:

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:ROFLMFHAO...

Supporters going at each other over a frickin AFL player who really wouldn't give a stuff about any of us.

Sorry peeps, it's a footballer ffs. :lol:
WTF else are we gonna do for five months?

:wink:

Winmarvellous
Club Player

That's right. I wouldn't just walk up to him out of the blue and accost him on the street. Not out of fear but the fact he's not running around a footy oval. As I said if I somehow came to be having a conversation with him I'd let him know in a civil manner. I don't hate Luke as a person, I do as an opposition player. He left our club, he's the enemy.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz