Bedwell you flog!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CaptainRiewoldt
Club Player

rOUND 1

In: MAGUIRE, LOVETT, ARMITAGE
out: r.CLARKE, BALL, ?

plumtire
Club Player

Lets just see what the coach does Eh?!

Solar
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
philip wrote:

as for the prelim this year, i watched it, was even at the game, as for raph playing well, i can name you 5 guys that played well and raph was not one of them. what he did do was break even with his opponent, which i guess is something.

philip
As I said - you are clueless.

Absolutely have no idea.

Really you should just give up because you are just a Raph hater with no idea.

if you dont understand the importance of Raph Clark in the PF it is not even woth wasting my time on you.

Fair Dinkum - I am so sick of armchair critics like you. How many AFL games did you ever play?

Raph Clarke should ask to be traded. Flogs like you and the Facebook haters can just give yourself an uppercut.
joffa don't bother

those at the club rated his efforts in the frst two finals, they were disapointed with his grand final but he was not alone. He will stay at the club and win us a flag. Then in 10 years time people will go "oh yeah, I loved raph, always thought he would make it.... :roll: "

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
philip wrote:

as for the prelim this year, i watched it, was even at the game, as for raph playing well, i can name you 5 guys that played well and raph was not one of them. what he did do was break even with his opponent, which i guess is something.

philip
As I said - you are clueless.

Absolutely have no idea.

Really you should just give up because you are just a Raph hater with no idea.

if you dont understand the importance of Raph Clark in the PF it is not even woth wasting my time on you.

Fair Dinkum - I am so sick of armchair critics like you. How many AFL games did you ever play?

Raph Clarke should ask to be traded. Flogs like you and the Facebook haters can just give yourself an uppercut.
joffa don't bother

those at the club rated his efforts in the frst two finals, they were disapointed with his grand final but he was not alone. He will stay at the club and win us a flag. Then in 10 years time people will go "oh yeah, I loved raph, always thought he would make it.... :roll: "
You are so right solar. It annoys me that clowns can get on the facebook and slag any player, and get personal as well. I really dont know why they would bother
When he is part of the flag, mark me down as a "i told you so"

I wish the mods could remove those threads. Its ok to have a discusion, but a player should not be bagged like this

I love this club
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:You are so right solar. It annoys me that clowns can get on the facebook and slag any player, and get personal as well. I really dont know why they would bother

I wish the mods could remove those threads. Its ok to have a discusion, but a player should not be bagged like this
Hear hear, the facebook site becomes an embarrassment almost every post these days with flogs abusing players and each other and being very personal - desperately needs moderating!

We've got it good here.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Why don't you all just stop listening to SEN?

All I've seen here all year is to not believe anything broadcast by them.

Why do you listen?

I listened to SEN for about 1 hour a couple of years ago, found it to be rubbish and haven't listened since.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:how's the cpa going? bit like driving a holden commodore instead of a BMW 5 series.
What are you saying philip?

People should drive overrated, overpriced, plain, boring and ordinary imported cars instead of the local product?

So... You'd be a lover of Chris Judd... Already established you hate Raph.

They walk amongst us...

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Why don't you all just stop listening to SEN?

All I've seen here all year is to not believe anything broadcast by them.

Why do you listen?

I listened to SEN for about 1 hour a couple of years ago, found it to be rubbish and haven't listened since.
I'm just gonna take my bat and go home.

Nothing like a rash statement to fire up the forum.

I'm going to hide in my bomb shelter with Mr Cunningham and Richie.

Huff and puff :? :?

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:You are so right solar. It annoys me that clowns can get on the facebook and slag any player, and get personal as well. I really dont know why they would bother

Hear hear, the facebook site becomes an embarrassment almost every post these days with flogs abusing players and each other and being very personal - desperately needs moderating!

We've got it good here.
I dont know why ppl would get on that face book and slag players or anyone, pretty pissweak
With wombats like that around you would hope players dont read this site or the facebook rubbish, as you say very embarrassing to the player and the club.

I love this club
starsign
Club Player

The only thing wrong with Bedwell is that his mother didn't!

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

starsign wrote:The only thing wrong with Bedwell is that his mother didn't!
:lol: :lol:

I love this club
Arthur Mullard
Club Player

Wonder if Bedwett would like someone to take a cheap shot at HIM in the media? Absolute FLOG! (hope he reads this BTW!)

Yus my dear!!!!!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Arthur Mullard wrote:Wonder if Bedwett would like someone to take a cheap shot at HIM in the media? Absolute FLOG! (hope he reads this BTW!)
Gutless turd.

Not a real Saints supporter. I know for a fact he is a whining bItch who only ever critisises the Saints.

Absolutely made a dickwad of himself with his embarrassing "challenge" to Butterss.

Even try to imply Max was doing something wrong because he was in business with a director of the company.

F*** off Betwetter - you aren't a real Saints supporter.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Arthur Mullard wrote:Wonder if Bedwett would like someone to take a cheap shot at HIM in the media? Absolute FLOG! (hope he reads this BTW!)
Gutless turd.

Not a real Saints supporter. I know for a fact he is a whining bItch who only ever critisises the Saints.

Absolutely made a dickwad of himself with his embarrassing "challenge" to Butterss.

Even try to imply Max was doing something wrong because he was in business with a director of the company.

Iwas really pissed at the challange to Buttress. Just when the club was showing stability for once he came along and made a pointless challange and in the name of getting his butt ugly face on tv

F*** off Betwetter - you aren't a real Saints supporter.

I love this club