Fev Up for Trade - Nominates Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:
saints11 wrote:yeah forgot they had warnock
We should get him too.
We can.

We will.

We have been given a list size of 50 next season with a $20 million salary cap.

It's too easy!
Link?

I couldn't find it anywhere...that probably deserves a thread of it's own!
Geez some people are dumb.

17 mill is under "Environmental Ambassador Special Provisions" that Westaways company is providing.

Everyone on the list will be an "Ambassador"

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
MACEwasACE
Club Player

Roo, Kosi and Fev up forward, argumented by Milne, Scnieder and mini - we'd be almost undefendable. You can keep 2 main forwards quiet, but can anyone keep 3.

fev can also score and often does from 45-60 mts. we haveb't got many who can do that unfortuantely.

I'm sure our leadership group can bring him into line.

But I agree. I wouldn't trade a rd 1 pick. That must be reserved for a 10 year player, not a 4-5 year player.

IF It is to be it is up to me.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:
saints11 wrote:yeah forgot they had warnock
We should get him too.
We can.

We will.

We have been given a list size of 50 next season with a $20 million salary cap.

It's too easy!

Link?

I couldn't find it anywhere...that probably deserves a thread of it's own!
Geez some people are dumb.

17 mill is under "Environmental Ambassador Special Provisions" that Westaways company is providing.

Everyone on the list will be an "Ambassador"
Ah, thanks joffaboy.

No wonder I couldn't find it!

Cheers.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Warnock, Kreuzer and Fev for pick 16, Ball, Eddy, a guarantee that we will let them beat us once soon and undisclosed sum of cash in a brown paper bag.

There. Done. End of thread.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

MACEwasACE wrote:Roo, Kosi and Fev up forward, argumented by Milne, Scnieder and mini - we'd be almost undefendable. You can keep 2 main forwards quiet, but can anyone keep 3.

fev can also score and often does from 45-60 mts. we haveb't got many who can do that unfortuantely.

But I agree. I wouldn't trade a rd 1 pick. That must be reserved for a 10 year player, not a 4-5 year player.
Yeah and just where is the Club going to find $700K for him, without some serious trades????

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
markp
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:this 'messiah complex' syndrome sounds pretty worrying.
better we never trade, draft, or keep top rung players. jeez look at our improvement when harvs went and we turned our back on bc.
i'm all for culling roo and lenny this year - should guarantee a premiership!
I'm a bit worried about our 'messiah' coach too... he's just got way too much support, and it seems to me by not sacking him after a GF loss we are merely embracing mediocrity.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Warnock, Kreuzer and Fev for pick 16, Ball, Eddy, a guarantee that we will let them beat us once soon and undisclosed sum of cash in a brown paper bag.

There. Done. End of thread.
Sorry Thinline, all is fine, but I cant take those chookfeeders beating us, never for any reason

I love this club
Milton66
SS Life Member

better we never trade, draft, or keep top rung players. jeez look at our improvement when harvs went and we turned our back on bc.
I'm sorry, where did I ever state this?

:roll:

If such a complex does not exist, why are all you little children getting in touch a tizz about it? :lol:

Call it what you want, baby, but I do recall people wanting to tear up memberships because we didn't get BC.

Nice try...but ultimately: FAIL.

Get your facts correct before jumping into other people's arguments.

Don't like liars.
Last edited by Milton66 on Thu 01 Oct 2009 10:13pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
Milton66 wrote:It doesn't matter whoyou were referring to, coz you implicated me in your reply refering to me as someone else.
That makes no sense... but given the idiocy of your 'theory' and your apparent inability to back it up, I think I understand why.

And referring to reincarnated/SP2008 as a dipshyte is more a statement of fact than being rude.
Why is my theory one of idiocy?

Are you stating categorically that no one here believes that getting Fev won't help us win the flag?

The way people are carrying on and getting carried away with trading required players...

Surely, even an angry ant like you can't be that stupid? Or maybe I'm stupid for beleiving that you're not.

If it doesn't apply to you, then why get involved? Or are you somehow authorised to speak on behalf of all other forumites?

:roll: :roll:

markp
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:Get Fev = Guaranteed flag = Messiah complex revisited.
= idiotic theory.

Without even reading all this thread, I am stating categorically that no one of sound mind on this planet seriously believes that getting Fev would guarantee us a flag.

If you want to now try and claim your half baked messiah complex theory thingy involves people who merely think Fev or BC would help us win a flag, then that is even more idiotic.

I'm not angry, not even close... but if you choose to be condescending to fellow fans who are just expressing excitement (just days after a massive kick in the guts) about the theoretical prospect of picking up an absolute gun player, who may very well be seriously up for trade, then either back it up with intellect or pull yer head in there chiefy.

'Messiah complex' = another term for 'loser culture' = total bollocks.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
MACEwasACE wrote:Roo, Kosi and Fev up forward, argumented by Milne, Scnieder and mini - we'd be almost undefendable. You can keep 2 main forwards quiet, but can anyone keep 3.

Yeah and just where is the Club going to find $700K for him, without some serious trades????
Sale of DVD box sets of the year?

"The year we almost made it".

Special features menu:
- comments from GT for each game
- "The making of Ross Lyon" featurette

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:Sale of DVD box sets of the year?

Special features menu:
LOL - "Pleasing - the Ross Lyon story"

:lol:

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:Sale of DVD box sets of the year?

Special features menu:
LOL - "Pleasing - the Ross Lyon story"

:lol:
:D love it

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
Milton66 wrote:Get Fev = Guaranteed flag = Messiah complex revisited.
= idiotic theory.

Without even reading all this thread, I am stating categorically that no one of sound mind on this planet seriously believes that getting Fev would guarantee us a flag.

If you want to now try and claim your half baked messiah complex theory thingy involves people who merely think Fev or BC would help us win a flag, then that is even more idiotic.

I'm not angry, not even close... but if you choose to be condescending to fellow fans who are just expressing excitement (just days after a massive kick in the guts) about the theoretical prospect of picking up an absolute gun player, who may very well be seriously up for trade, then either back it up with intellect or pull yer head in there chiefy.

'Messiah complex' = another term for 'loser culture' = total bollocks.
You're entitled to your views.

And yes, you are angry.. in denial, yet angry just the same.

If other fell it to be condoscending then they can speak up. They don't need you to stand up.

So far only you and 2 others have denied it.

And yet you accuse me of idiocy. There there, angry ant.

Now you're being condoscending towards me.

So what does that make you chiefy?

Methinks it someone who likes to pot people who disagree with your view of life.

Sad sad sad.

Whilst it may be above your intellectual capacity, the many threads posted here about the "what ifs" and "if onlys" show a pattern of thought that people are grieving the loss, and clinging to some form of reason to justify the pain they are going through.

Part if this thinking transmutes towards looking for solutions to what went wrong.

It's a totally normal human occurance which stems from our childhood dependance on our mothers for nurturing.

As soon as we hurt, we turn to the confort of mum.

The difference here, is that we have no "mums" from which to seek confort from. So it's natural that grief stricken supporters look at recruiting players and try to justify their recruitment in order to give them hope that they wil no longer have to suffer the pain which they are currently doing.

Messiah, mother figure, father figure... call it what you like.

It's real and it exists.

markp
Saintsational Legend

How many times did you feel the need to change your post?... are you really that perturbed?... you missed 'condescending' by the way, it only has one 'o'.

If you or anyone wants to bleat on about the Saints mythical 'loser culture' then I will speak up....

Still no quotes or evidence of this intriguing and mysterious 'messiah complex'?... just smoke screens and bollocks.

And you continue with your moronic psychological evaluations based on nothing... "yes, yes I'm sensing anger and denial... ", Do I have some sort of complex too?

Alas, the only thing I'm sensing from you is pure unadulterated stoopid.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
I'm sorry, where did I ever state this?

:roll:

If such a complex does not exist, why are all you little children getting in touch a tizz about it? :lol:

Call it what you want, baby, but I do recall people wanting to tear up memberships because we didn't get BC.

Nice try...but ultimately: FAIL.

Get your facts correct before jumping into other people's arguments.

Don't like liars.
well there you go...never agree with an idiot.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:How many times did you feel the need to change your post?... are you really that perturbed?... you missed 'condescending' by the way, it only has one 'o'.

If you or anyone wants to bleat on about the Saints mythical 'loser culture' then I will speak up....

Still no quotes or evidence of this intriguing and mysterious 'messiah complex'?... just smoke screens and bollocks.

And you continue with your moronic psychological evaluations based on nothing... "yes, yes I'm sensing anger and denial... ", Do I have some sort of complex too?

That would be stupid with a "u".

I take you don't understand much about the humand mind, and therefore have to resort to childish name calling to justify your intellect?

Simple insults from a simple person.

If I'm so stooopid, why do you keep coming back?

markp
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote: It's a totally normal human occurance which stems from our childhood dependance on our mothers for nurturing.

The difference here, is that we have no "mums" from which to seek confort from. So it's natural that grief stricken supporters look at recruiting players and try to justify their recruitment in order to give them hope that they wil no longer have to suffer the pain which they are currently doing.

It's real and it exists.
Another late addition to your post... and the most idiotic by far! :lol:

What utter crap... quit while you're behind.

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:How many times did you feel the need to change your post?... are you really that perturbed?... you missed 'condescending' by the way, it only has one 'o'.

Sorry, where did I mention a loser culture?

And no, you do not have a complex at all.

You seem to throw cheap insults which perhaps, and I could be wrong, show a low sense of self esteem on your part.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

You 2 are just trying to get your posts up.

I'm on to you 8-) 8-) 8-)

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
Milton66 wrote: It's a totally normal human occurance which stems from our childhood dependance on our mothers for nurturing.

It's real and it exists.
Another late addition to your post... and the most idiotic by far! :lol:

What utter crap... quit while you're behind.
Prove me wrong.

See, you cannot help but throw petty insults. IS that the best you can do when it comes to being clever?

That tells me that you feel threatened by people who show a higher intellect than yourself.

Now if you cannot argue with reason, go away.

FWIW, I waa trying to explain it layman's terms so that simple people such as yourself might understand... obviously, I have over estimated your intellect.

CUE: petty insults :lol:

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Someone had to...

markp
Saintsational Legend

More tragic pop psychology from Dr Dill! :lol:

And oh gee... did I misspell stoopid by mistake or on purpose? :roll:

No, I guess I dont understand the humand mind as good as what you does.

I keep coming back because I want to understand this complex 'messiah complex', and I want to see you produce evidence of it.... maybe you could wiki it?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

markp
Saintsational Legend

Well I'm going to call it the single biggest load of sh1t I have ever read on this site.

Goodnight, thank you and God bless one and all.