I work with a pack of .....................................

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Ackland St. Blues wrote:
Just remind them how many Flags they have lost over the last 20 Years.
And how many have St. Kilda won?

What a terrible, terrible thread. You should be ashamed.
Fancy that, A carlscum troll giving us advice on when we should/shouldn't feel ashamed!!!!!

F*** off back into your hole down there at cheating park troll.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Thank you for all the congralations and some of the PM's I have recieved.

I don't know what I am having yet as I am only 3 or so months in, I don't really care what I have, I already have the little girl, so this time it does not matter as long as its healthy.

As for all this work stuff, I cracked the s***s, igorned everyone and refused to smile at anyone.
They got the hint, all the stuff has been taken down and I am now only coping the vebal which I can handle that..
It was all props and posters that was really getting to me.

There was more planned for me tomorrow but I think they have seen how upset I got and the fact I am pregnant has made them think twice about it.

It was still a cruel act and I am glad its been taken away. It was the most shitful morning I have had for a long time.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
matrix
Saintsational Legend

its the verbal that i would be upset about
the pics and streamers wouldnt faze me

bigmicka
Club Player

Well the saints did have one win where I work.

Wednesday weight watchers at work meeting.

8 female cat supporters. All of them put on 1kg-2kg, and were down in the dumps about it after winning the granny.

bigmicka walks up to the scales drops 2.9kg. suck that up bitches.

mic
Last edited by bigmicka on Thu 01 Oct 2009 2:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: I work with a pack of .................................

[quote="Dal_Santos_Gal"]I don’t think anyone will come close to what I have to deal with at work at the moment. I walked in this morning after having yesterday off to what I could only describe as cruel. Geelong Premiers posters, even the picture of that team with the cup which is burning me up something rotten. Which I can see it in plain view from my desk, I just want to rip it all down and walk out.

We have massive wooden company mascot. Well it’s a goal umpire this morning, dressed in Geelong colours, including holding up two flags with “go catsâ€

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
reincarnated

This is a bit rich. Its football. Most of us on here would give it to another team's supporters if our history was transported to another club and they lost

Stop being so precious.

saintnick12
Club Player

bigmicka wrote:Well the saints did have one win where I work.

Wednesday weight watchers at work meeting.

8 female cat supporters. All of them put on 1kg-2kg, and were down in the dumps about it after winning the granny.

bigmicka walks up to the scales drops 2.9kg. suck that up bitches.

mic

Hilarious!!! :lol:

bigmicka
Club Player

reincarnated wrote:This is a bit rich. Its football. Most of us on here would give it to another team's supporters if our history was transported to another club and they lost

Stop being so precious.
go and get f***ed you troll.

mic

No one ever built a statue for a critic.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

bigmicka wrote:
reincarnated wrote:This is a bit rich. Its football. Most of us on here would give it to another team's supporters if our history was transported to another club and they lost

Stop being so precious.

mic

plus one... :evil:

reincarnated

stinger wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

Stop being so precious.

mic

How is it not being weak and precious? It is not great what we have gone through however the sun rises and hell a new day is upon us.

Its part of football. Giving it to your mates. Even workmates. It is just a part of football and a part of life. Taking the piss

This hurts but grow up. Telling Reincarnated to get f***ed suggests a few on here are not good at sorting out emotions or problems without poor language

stinger
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

Stop being so precious.

mic

How is it not being weak and precious? It is not great what we have gone through however the sun rises and hell a new day is upon us.

Its part of football. Giving it to your mates. Even workmates. It is just a part of football and a part of life. Taking the piss

This hurts but grow up. Telling Reincarnated to get f***ed suggests a few on here are not good at sorting out emotions or problems without poor language
anybody who tried that sort of sh!t with me, would get a smack in the mouth...or a letter firing them..... :twisted: :twisted: ..i suggest you disappear until next season troll.... :evil:

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Thank you for all the congralations and some of the PM's I have recieved.

I don't know what I am having yet as I am only 3 or so months in, I don't really care what I have, I already have the little girl, so this time it does not matter as long as its healthy.

As for all this work stuff, I cracked the s***s, igorned everyone and refused to smile at anyone.
They got the hint, all the stuff has been taken down and I am now only coping the vebal which I can handle that..
It was all props and posters that was really getting to me.

There was more planned for me tomorrow but I think they have seen how upset I got and the fact I am pregnant has made them think twice about it.

It was still a cruel act and I am glad its been taken away. It was the most shitful morning I have had for a long time.
Spare a thought for my sister she works for the City of Geelong!! Life has been unbearable for her!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
reincarnated

stinger wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

Stop being so precious.

mic

anybody who tried that sort of sh!t with me, would get a smack in the mouth...or a letter firing them..... :twisted: :twisted: ..i suggest you disappear until next season troll.... :evil:
Reincarnated suggests you desist from suggesting Reincarnated to leave.

Stop pretending you fire people. You have never fired anyone in your life so cease with your internet fascade.

Glad to see you sort out your problems with your fists instead of having a chuckle at how we somehow did not win the thing. Its all we can really do

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

Stop being so precious.

mic

Stop pretending you fire people. You have never fired anyone in your life so cease with your internet fascade.

Glad to see you sort out your problems with your fists instead of having a chuckle at how we somehow did not win the thing. Its all we can really do
Do we need to ruin so many threads with stupid name calling and chest beating, this happens in nearly 90% of threads on this forum. I am sick to death of it. GROW UP.

bigmicka
Club Player

IluvHarvey,

when you get one moron writing the same thing over and over, it gets a bit annoying.

If bigmicka wrote this way, other members would surely sour to his taste.

The pious one, why would he call himself re-incarnated, unless he was a troll that has previously been banned.

there would be half the amount of these types of posts if obvious trouble makers like him are removed.

mic

No one ever built a statue for a critic.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

Stop being so precious.

mic

i do't give a f*** for any of your suggestions or thoughts troll....piss off back to the hole you crawled out of.....

matrix
Saintsational Legend

stinger
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
stinger wrote:
bigmicka wrote:

Stop being so precious.

mic

Do we need to ruin so many threads with stupid name calling and chest beating, this happens in nearly 90% of threads on this forum. I am sick to death of it. GROW UP.

...don't tell me to grow up ffs...don't like it don't read it...i'm sick to death of trolls coming on here masquarading as saints supporters but who in reality are just trying to turn the knife in the wound...and that clown reincarnated is the prime example.....the little turd is currently wetting himself as he admires how clever he is........having a chuckle at how we didn't win is how he put it....ffs.....he'd be chuckling however on the other side of his two faces if any of the real supporters ever got their hands on him.... :twisted:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

un

real
:roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

i'm lost for words... :roll:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

now thats UNREAL!!! :shock:

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Stinger - I don't like it.
I wouldn't have to read it if you kept it to PM's or a it's own thread.
Why ruin other threads.
Oh yeah you tell me not to read something that is posted on a thread.
Maybe you could do the same and this would stop.
I agree the poster in question is less than desirable but why fuel his fire.
It is posts like yours that keep him going.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:now thats UNREAL!!! :shock:

:wink: :lol: ...no really i was... :twisted:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:Stinger - I don't like it.
I wouldn't have to read it if you kept it to PM's or a it's own thread.
Why ruin other threads.
Oh yeah you tell me not to read something that is posted on a thread.
Maybe you could do the same and this would stop.
I agree the poster in question is less than desirable but why fuel his fire.
It is posts like yours that keep him going.

i don't pm turds like this one ffs...give me some credit.....if the mods banned the creep then we would not be having this discussion.....but you have a couple of good points