"Saints pair set to say goodbye" - re Ball/Maguire

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

So can anyone answer the 49% game time question? Does anyone notice him looking particularly worn out on the field before he goes off?

redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

If i was Bally or goose i would be pissed that my manager wasn't in a hurry to talk to my club. particularly when they have just played in a GF. He could be costing these boys an opportunity to play in a premiership. Both these players are not in a position to be demanding too much.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
terry smith rules wrote:
reincarnated wrote:Ball had a good game last Saturday and he is intelligent enough to realise his last contract was way over his worth as a footballer both in terms of age and talent

He owes us. Very dissapointing to see him go and would be frowned upon much like Melbourne supporters to Brock McLean
He owes us!!!

What for not getting enough head injuries, for not going in hard enough, for not been a leader and shedding tears for the club.

You idiot!! He owes you NOTHING
Reincarnated is drawing reference to his contract. Us as in the football club. Not Reincarnated.

Luke Ball went in hard enough, copped it, is a leader and cries. That is a given however that does not mean he deserves to be in the top 20 payed in the league
Not really sure about your explanation there Reincarnated. Your comment; "He owes us." is simply disrespectful and wrong. Luke Ball owes us (supporters and club) nothing IMO. We have gotten some very good football out of him but we have also ruined him in terms of the player he and we hoped him to be.

I hope he stays but if not, good luck to him and whatever he get and make from the rest of his football career.