Proud to be a Saints supporter...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

One Eyed Saint
Club Player

Proud to be a Saints supporter...

As simple as that.....

In 1997 I was shattered because if we had played to our ability we should have won

Yesterday we played with the spirit, intensity and attitude that is integral in great teams and we could have won if we kicked straight...

We are a great team.....

Whilst for the first 1 hour after the game, I sat in my seat on the Southern Stand with my face in my hands, and for the next 24 hours have not known what to do, I now know that the boys yesterday did us fans and members proud.

Those people who call themselves fans who want to trade half the team, rip into Raph, Milne etc and bag the coach, obviously saw a different game than I.

If narrowly losing to a team which will probably go down in history as one of the great teams of this era is the worst thing that happened this weekend, we have nothing to worry about.

The next few months are going to be as boring as hell but I will be ready when the next season starts, to support my club, my team and my coach on their journy to premiership glory.

Bring on 2010, bring it on.......

2010 is going to be our year[/i]

agreco
Club Player

one eyed saint the reason we lost!

Seriously one eyed saint you are a prime example of why our club has the loser menatliy it does! Because of people like you we continually settle for second best.

The end result of the grand final as a disater for the st.kilda football club and as a 20 year supporter it is one of the worst performances I have seen to date. Our second string players were useless, raph clarke, mcwalter, dawson, MILNE!! schnider, they were rubbish and when the heat was on, missing in action.

To be honest my biggest dissapointment was for one time this year at the three quarter time break I actually let myself belive we had a chance at winning! A mistake I will never make again. And what dissapoints me the most are supporters that say, 'oh well next year' or 'didn't they have a red hot go' or 'what a super game they were just unlucky'. All those comments are absolutuely and utterly rubbish. For too long we have been everyones 'second team'. Too long we have supporters who are happy with a repectable loss.

So one eyed sainter don't give me you are proud of the boys because you shouldn't be! they let themselves down and they let all us supporters who actually dared to dream down. Appart from a handfull they played for themselves and at no stage will I ever say I was proud of their effort. Second isn't good enough any more and as ross lyon said those who can't commit to winning can get lost. And steven milne you will be the first to go.
Last edited by agreco on Tue 29 Sep 2009 2:10am, edited 1 time in total.

One Eyed Saint
Club Player

Go and support the filth you short sighted tosser.....

Sam23
SS Life Member

i kno we tried hard yesterday and played well but that does nothing for me.

af short sighted is i havent seen a winning premiership side in my life and i don't like this and don't appreciate this, then yeh i'm short sighted.

Goddard.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: one eyed saint the reason we lost!

agreco wrote:Seriously one eyed saint you are a prime example of why our club has the loser menatliy it does! Because of people like you we continually settle for second best.

The end result of the grand final as a disater for the st,kilda football club and as a 20 year supporter it is one of the worst performances I have seen to date. Our second string players were useless, raph clarke, mcwalter, dawson, MILNE!! schnider, they were rubbish and when the heat was on, missing in action.

To be honest my biggest dissapointment was for one time this year at the three quarter time break I actually let myself belive we had a chance at winning! A mistake I will never make again. An what dissapoints me the most are supporters that say, 'oh well next year' or 'didn't they have a red hot go' or 'what a super game they were just unluck'. All those comments are absolutuely and utterly rubbish. For to long we have been everyones 'second team'. Too long we have supporters who are happy with a repectable loss.

So one eyed sainter don't give me you are proud of the boys because you should be! they let themselves down and they let all us supporters who actually dared to drea. Appart from a handfull they played for themselves and at no stage will I ever say I was proud of their effort. Second isn't good enough any more and as ross lyon said those who can't commit to winning can get lot. And steven milne you will be the first to go.
And who are you exactly, to say what anyone else should be feeling or how they should be dealing with yesterday?

agreco
Club Player

one eyed saint loser!

one eyed siant the proof is in the comment, you and your loser menatly mates can get lost! the saints can get lost and while your at it why dont you have a coffe with your mate milne?? Maybe you can help him decide what other club he will be playing for next year.

Sainterman
Club Player

You are a tosser agreco, seriously, you watched a different game. Every Saint supporter should be proud, it isn't about a loser mentality, had we kicked straight you would be in raptures. You wouldn't be complaining about Raph, mini, milne and shneids. You'd be lapping it up.

Sometimes it takes a loss like that to win one. This side is not tied to the 20 years of footy you have watched. There is no reason for them not to be able to improve and go on. Our playing group, admin and staff have taken the club a long way forward this year, close to all the way.

Go support and Essendon or a Carlton if you want a nice history of flags. You are not a Saint that lives and breathes the club motto. We don't need you.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Re: one eyed saint the reason we lost!

agreco wrote:Seriously one eyed saint you are a prime example of why our club has the loser menatliy it does! Because of people like you we continually settle for second best.

The end result of the grand final as a disater for the st,kilda football club and as a 20 year supporter it is one of the worst performances I have seen to date. Our second string players were useless, raph clarke, mcwalter, dawson, MILNE!! schnider, they were rubbish and when the heat was on, missing in action.

To be honest my biggest dissapointment was for one time this year at the three quarter time break I actually let myself belive we had a chance at winning! A mistake I will never make again. An what dissapoints me the most are supporters that say, 'oh well next year' or 'didn't they have a red hot go' or 'what a super game they were just unluck'. All those comments are absolutuely and utterly rubbish. For to long we have been everyones 'second team'. Too long we have supporters who are happy with a repectable loss.

So one eyed sainter don't give me you are proud of the boys because you should be! they let themselves down and they let all us supporters who actually dared to drea. Appart from a handfull they played for themselves and at no stage will I ever say I was proud of their effort. Second isn't good enough any more and as ross lyon said those who can't commit to winning can get lot. And steven milne you will be the first to go.
Don't you have a hole that you can crawl back into.......

Essendon, Carlton or Richmond would happily have you on board as one of their supporters! Don't bother renewing your membership with the Saints, we don't want you!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
One Eyed Saint
Club Player

tosser,

it's supporters (or so called) like you who are not genuine St Kilda supporters.

it's supporters (or so called) like you who fail to see how much we have improved this year.

it's supporters (or so called) like you who give us [/b]genuine supporters a bad name.

agreco
Club Player

mile sucks more than my hoover vacuum

whatever boys, truth hurts.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: mile sucks more than my hoover vacuum

agreco wrote:whatever boys, truth hurts.
See, I am on here late at night because I don't sleep great...

You on the other hand, enjoy lighting dynamite, and running away before it explodes.

agreco
Club Player

wtf?? are you a nutcase??

the only person that needs a rocket is steven milne, firmly up his arse

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

agreco wrote:wtf?? are you a nutcase??

You are an idiot of the highest order. Crawl back in your hole.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
agreco
Club Player

he is that all you got? crawl into your hole??? seriously mate get over yourself, like i said the truth hurts.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

agreco wrote:he is that all you got? crawl into your hole??? seriously mate get over yourself, like i said the truth hurts.
What truth? Still waiting for you to post anything of merit. As you are obviously illiterate and have no idea, it will be a long wait.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
agreco
Club Player

the simple truth that we have four of five rubbish players who when the heat is on go missing. We hav a team that continually underachieve and we have a supporter base who are happy with respectable losses. Dude we have won 1 grand final in 100years! seriously 100 years! that isn't just a coincidence or a fluke.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Nutcase, that's maybe just a little nasty....because you on the other hand, seem to have mastered cool calm and measured?

agreco
Club Player

look all i am saying is positive is great, but seriously guys I have no heart left to break. no matter how you sugar coat it sat was a massive opportunity lost and one we may no see again for a long time. You can't say NEXT YEAR, look at the hawks!!

I am over positive i hve been positive for 20 years.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

agreco wrote:look all i am saying is positive is great, but seriously guys I have no heart left to break. no matter how you sugar coat it sat was a massive opportunity lost and one we may no see again for a long time. You can't say NEXT YEAR, look at the hawks!!

I am over positive i hve been positive for 20 years.
Well, why not talk through it, instead of all the personal attacks and bad language?

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:

Nutcase, that's maybe just a little nasty....because you on the other hand, seem to have mastered cool calm and measured?
He is such a clever little boyer SainterK, isn't he? I am impressed with the substance of his posts tonight. Haven't laughed so much in ages, and I can certainly do with one at the moment. Can always rely on an opposition troll to provide plenty of amusement. Too bad no one else is up to read it also.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
agreco
Club Player

mate unfortunately i am not an opposition troll i am a signed up saint memebr and reserve seat holder. I go to all the games in melbourne and have had a reserved seat since the saints moved to the dome. I sat in the animal enclosure, i watch the 97 loss, i watched the last game at moorbain against fitzroy, i am a saints man an trust me buddy, a lot more people are unhappy with the sainst than they are happy and as I posted, I worry about memebrship numbers for next year becuase seriously the sainst just cant be trusted anymore, they just can't.

Why were people so wary ALL season! why couldnt saints supporters ENJOY winning 22 games from 25? Why for so many in probably our most successful season ever this was the hardest and most unenjoyable to follow?? Why??

The only reason why is because they let us down time and time again and at some stage you get to the final straw.

agreco
Club Player

ps. saint75 you are still dickcheese

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

agreco wrote:ps. saint75 you are still dickcheese
Sticks and stones dear, sticks and stones!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

agreco wrote:mate unfortunately i am not an opposition troll i am a signed up saint memebr and reserve seat holder. I go to all the games in melbourne and have had a reserved seat since the saints moved to the dome. I sat in the animal enclosure, i watch the 97 loss, i watched the last game at moorbain against fitzroy, i am a saints man an trust me buddy, a lot more people are unhappy with the sainst than they are happy and as I posted, I worry about memebrship numbers for next year becuase seriously the sainst just cant be trusted anymore, they just can't.

Why were people so wary ALL season! why couldnt saints supporters ENJOY winning 22 games from 25? Why for so many in probably our most successful season ever this was the hardest and most unenjoyable to follow?? Why??

The only reason why is because they let us down time and time again and at some stage you get to the final straw.
*Yawn*

Fortius Quo Fidelius
agreco
Club Player

Don't argue with an idiot - people watching may not be able to tell the difference.